Guy films young girls ass during photo-shoot and gets mad when asked to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be old to some

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4d6_1282768022

before you watch there is some cussing and suggestive views and this is not for little kids or "work"/"School" . viewer discression advised?

There are many things that can be discussed about this:

Who was in the wrong? the man filming, the Girl doing the stunts, the biker the mom/citizens that confronted him?

The legality of the situation? Was filming the girls ass legally wrong? some say shes 17.

She was wearing tight shorts in the middle of new york city so it can be expected for some people to want to "scout" her.

The biker getting in his face and basically 'assulting' him by getting up close like that.

The mom letting the daughter do these stunts in public.

The fact that it was a camera shoot and the guy was filming and they get mad that the random guy was filming.

The guy basically being a douche and not ending his journey to film underage ass.

what do you guys think?

shes in public in a skippy ballet uniform and shes hot as hell (also 17 in new york so..)

did her mother and other people really not expect that men try and look at her. i think everyone is in the wrong here (guy taping is a creep sure and also goober really?) but in suggestive posing, even for ballet, wearing that and constantly wiggling your ass and stuff ... well what did you really think, that this might of thing would never happen?

everyone here was in the wrong

shes in public in a skippy ballet uniform and shes hot as hell (also 17 in new york so..)

did her mother and other people really not expect that men try and look at her. i think everyone is in the wrong here (guy taping is a creep sure and also goober really?) but in suggestive posing, even for ballet, wearing that and constantly wiggling your ass and stuff ... well what did you really think, that this might of thing would never happen?

everyone here was in the wrong
I totally agree that everyone was in the wrong. You can easily go to a much more secluded place and do that. The biker was wrong for getting physical, the two women on the side were wrong for allowing this to happen and the guy filming was just a prick all around for obvious reasons.

goobers filming goobers imo.

edit: also the mom is pretty fucking dumb getting angry at him for filming while tons of other people are on the street just watching her. your in times square for fucks sake, its not like she was in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah there was just an all-around aura of pointlessness to the whole entire thing, meaning why were they in Times Square. Eh, pretty weird interchange if you ask me. And yeah, because of its weirdness I just found it wrong (well 1 reason why anyhoo).

Here's something else that's weird too lol that this reminded me of o.O
Try not to read any comments or anything before watching vids lol, I couldn't read the comments at first because I was looking at the vid through my phone via a twitter thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKjsUL-escE

Im assuming this little photo shoot thing was more than likely not planned, which makes everyone even more wrong here. Howwever I dont think ive laughedd that hard when the biker came in and the camerman repeatedly called him Goober then said "tryin to be a tough guy see ya goober"

She's in public, wearing tight short shorts, spreading her legs as far as possible. It seems just a bit like she was asking for it. The guy with the video camera is funny as hell, he sounds a lot like Cameron from Ferris Bueler's Day Off

I had to say the guy recording was hilarious, but the best bit had to go to the biker's greeting:

"Don't worry about who the fuck I am, I'm right in the middle of your shit, so what the fuck?"
Hahahaha

Sure you'd like to hope that some random guy wouldn't come and stare at your daughter, but it's very naive to think that nobody will.

Not that it justifies any of the stuff that went on there, but w/e.

I had to say the guy recording was hilarious, but the best bit had to go to the biker's greeting:

"Don't worry about who the fuck I am, I'm right in the middle of your shit, so what the fuck?"

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
They're all retarded?

1)Mom and daughter - Hey let's be naive and think no one will be staring at my daughter/me. In the middle of public. In the middle of Times Square.

2)Camcorder - Hey let's film a girl, who's underage, without her consent. (Exclaimation marks should be popping all over your head right now)

3)Biker - Tried to be tough, but ultimately failed.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Who was in the wrong? the man filming, the Girl doing the stunts, the biker the mom/citizens that confronted him?

It was a public area and he could film it w.e, no problems. Once he was asked to leave because people are uncomfortable/etc he needs to leave, there isn't even a question here. The biker and everyone else were acting acceptably.

The legality of the situation? Was filming the girls ass legally wrong? some say shes 17.

If she was 12, 18, or 90 it would still be wrong legally and morally, especially now that its on the internet, probably without their permission. The woman has a right to protect her body, assumably this also means the right to refuse having her body filmed at semi-illicit and lewd angles by someone she doesn't know or trust. (it eats her soul :D).

She was wearing tight shorts in the middle of new york city so it can be expected for some people to want to "scout" her.

LOL? Seriously this is the stupidest thing i ever heard. So if a woman is naked and I see her I can rape her because she clearly wanted it? Good to know, I'll be sure to tell the Italian senate that they are idiots. Appearance is not a rationalization for targeting her for unwanted attention. In California woman dressed that way don't even get looked at twice because its so typical and most men can handle it. Maybe sexual harasement is bigger in NY (or on male dominated pokemon forums).

Dressed like that and doing that stuff in the street, she was asking for it. I'd be surprised if she didn't coordinate it with the voyeur beforehand.

It was a public area and he could film it w.e, no problems. Once he was asked to leave because people are uncomfortable/etc he needs to leave, there isn't even a question here. The biker and everyone else were acting acceptably.
exactly, its a public area. you can't hog a street corner to yourself and tell people to go because they are making you uncomfortable. as far as i know, he didn't say anything to the girl and he didn't touch the girl, he just taped...

If she was 12, 18, or 90 it would still be wrong legally and morally, especially now that its on the internet, probably without their permission. The woman has a right to protect her body, assumably this also means the right to refuse having her body filmed at semi-illicit and lewd angles by someone she doesn't know or trust. (it eats her soul :D).
you are on the street performing a show - people have as much right to film you as they want.

LOL? Seriously this is the stupidest thing i ever heard. So if a woman is naked and I see her I can rape her because she clearly wanted it? Good to know, I'll be sure to tell the Italian senate that they are idiots. Appearance is not a rationalization for targeting her for unwanted attention. In California woman dressed that way don't even get looked at twice because its so typical and most men can handle it. Maybe sexual harasement is bigger in NY (or on male dominated pokemon forums).
except she wasnt raped or even harrassed. the guy was creepy and probably should have left after a stir was caused but this is not his fault alone.

Yeah it was everyone's fault blah blah blah but that guy is still an uber douchenozzle because he started filming her ass. I'm sure they knew people were gonna take pictures/maybe film it but not while locking the camera on her ass. Anyway Myzozoa is right in Cali girls go around dressed like that all the time but no one cares. I thought NYC would be the same but guess not.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
I'm going to agree with Myzozoa (sp?) I'm too lazy to look up at the spelling. ;)

And, I'm even going to say it was semi-planned from the looks of it (at the beginning you see a photographer who directs her the entire time); I'm assuming it was some ill-planned photo shoot to build up her portfolio or some such thing.

Was it public and did he have a "right" to film? Individual rights get pretty hazy things when your rights start walking into others, but sure. I'll agree that he did with the current laws. However, it's common sense (or even decency) that he should have left the moment they informed him that he made them uncomfortable and continued to film. And, as a side note: it's people doing stupid shit like this that causes stupid laws to made in the first place.

TL/DR:
Was everybody responsible for the entire situation? Yes.
Who was in the wrong? The cameraman.

Look, I think it is ridiculous to film a random girls ass, but she was having that ass photographed for the public at large presumably...so what the fuck is there to be upset about? That this one guy will jack off to her ass instead of a hundred? That it is video form instead of picture? Everyone involved in this was more of a douchebag than the guy filming, since he was at least incredibly hilarious; you can make as much of a bad connotation for "perverted" as you want, but everyone trying to counter his actions were worse than a pervert then.

"A right" or not, he should have stopped when asked...you have free speech, but you would not berate the girl for modeling and being young in the same situation and expect people not to try to get you the fuck out of there. If he is the one inciting trouble, within his rights or not, then he is disturbing the peace probably, as much as I hate a law like that being abused. Rights exist to free and protect us, not to allow us to shit all over other people. Obviously one does not always stop filming just because asked (like when filming cops, oftentimes video is the only way one can prove a cop is lying her or his ass of), but in other cases it is active harassment, and this is definitely the harassment sort of filming.

(my points here are kind of jumbled, sorry about that)

@ CaptKirby - I just think that it's rude and of course perverted, but she's in public, being captured on camera, hundreds of people are watching her or do watch her at some point in time, I think it's perfectly legal. The fact that somebody posted it on Youtube without consent of the girl being filmed is probably illegal. But as long as he keeps the tape to himself (which obviously isn't the case), I think it's fine with the law, although a police officer nearby might have asked him to stop, but if any of those people such as the angry mom or the rowdy biker were to take his camera or hit it or hit him, they would be in the wrong.

I've seen a pretty huge scenario like this (minus the perversion and young girl, plus some muslims) that made my youth pastor go to prison and court multiple times, even though he had the right to film and he was assaulted by many "law enforcement" (shitfaces) officers.

Too long; didn't read: It's an extremely touchy topic in terms of breaking the law.

Edit: By this point, I think everybody in this thread has realized how stupid Myzozoa's post is

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Did no one else find the youtube video title ironic?

Youtube Title said:
Pervert Films Teen Photoshoot Until Her Mom & Concerned Citizens Go Ham!
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that no matter how douchey the camera guy is, there's a very good chance that the real photographer's end result is fairly risque. As far as I could see the photographer was at a much lower angle than the video camera guy.

Though really I think the girl is at fault for trying to do stretches on that cheesy-ass, poor quality New York outdoor furniture. I was almost afraid she'd trip at one point and smash her head on the concrete. The venue was pretty questionable.

I don't think it's so much that anyone is "in the wrong" as much as it was a fairly stupid situation to get into generally. Does the photographer not have a studio, green screen, and photoshop? Is the girl actually "modeling" considering she's got ballet shoes and... a tank top and short shorts? Is there any particular need to have your legs spread as far apart as humanly possible while relying on a flimsy chair for support in Times Square?

The rest of it is just New Yorkers being New Yorkers, pretty much. "I'm all up in your shit!" "NO, I'm all up in YOUR shit, goober!" "Fuck you, goober!"

actually, legally, he didnt have to leave, it was a public area. unless they had some sort of permit restricting access, he had every right to be there, legally. now he may be thought of as a creeper for doing so, thats his perogative, but he has that option.

first of all, a hypothetical? what if he was filming before she showed up and then they asked him to leave? would you still support forcing him to leave? second of all, the camera man was taking photos that look to be much more uhhh, provocative.

i think it can be reasonably assumed she waived that "right" to protect her body when she decided to dress so lightly and allow another person to photograph her from a much more lewd position as well.

LOL? Seriously this is the stupidest thing i ever heard. So if a woman is naked and I see her I can rape her because she clearly wanted it? Good to know, I'll be sure to tell the Italian senate that they are idiots.
thats not even similar. filming someone wearing tight shorts and raping a naked woman are on completely different levels

Appearance is not a rationalization for targeting her for unwanted attention. In California woman dressed that way don't even get looked at twice because its so typical and most men can handle it. Maybe sexual harasement is bigger in NY (or on male dominated pokemon forums).
how is it sexual harassment? how is it harassment based on what SHE was wearing? is it sexual harassment to film a woman wearing a parka and snow pants in the same place? why should he be blamed for something he cant control.

There may be laws that actually prohibit photography without consent in public areas; there are laws banning photography on the beach, for instance.

So what he was doing may actually have been illegal, regardless of morality.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Until someone says "stop it". Then you stop. End of.
Um, no. That's not the end. If you're in public, you have every expectation of privacy that someone in public has. That means people can watch you, take pictures of you, film you, whatever the hell they want unless it is infringing on your personal freedoms/causing you undue stress. Until then, the dumbfuck recording this video was completely within his rights. Everyone else can fuck off for being self-important, stupid pricks.

And now that I finished reading the thread, vanguard is almost completely right. I just won't touch that last point with a 40-foot pole.

This is kind of stupid. Why the hell would you do it in the middle of New York?
If you didn't want this to happen, do it at a studio or your house. Jesus
But yeah, everyones at fault. But-pictures are okay but video taping = perverted? Yeah this don't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)