Had good success with this team on PO

OK, so, before I make this team in B/W (I only made it on PO) I would like to get some opinions on a UU team I concocted.

Lead: Registeel

Impish, 252 HP & Defense, 4 SpDef
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body

Stealth Rock
Thunder Wave
Seismic Toss
Iron Head

Basic lead, wanted something that could take hits from both physical and special parties, although this is mostly a physical wall. He pulls off a beautiful and annoying combo with Paralysis and the 20% chance of flinch for Iron head, which allows Registeel to take fast and frail Pokemon down fairly easy. Can set up rocks, and can get residual damage with Seismic Toss.

Chandelure

Modest, 252 SpAttack & Speed, 4 HP
Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire

Shadow Ball
Fire Blast
Hidden Power Fighting
Energy Ball

Basic special sweeper, and Chandelure's SpAttack was too god to pass up, along with his decent bulk and average speed, he makes a great offensive mon. Shadow Ball and Fire Blast for hard-hitting STAB moves, Energy Ball to counter Water, Ground, and Rock types, and Hidden Power Fighting to counter Dark types, as well as certain Rock types. I also hold an especially close bond with him since I used him in my Pokemon White play through.

Togekiss

Calm, 168 HP & SpAttack, 172 SpDef
Ability: Serene Grace

Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Nasty Plot
Roost

A nice, bulky, flying creature, Togekiss does work on both Offense and Defense. Nasty Plot is mainly for when I suspect a switch, Air Slash is just a high powered annoyance, Roost helps recover, and Aura Sphere helps cover Rock-types, and can surprise opponents.

Milotic

Calm, 252 SpDef, 248 HP, 8 SpAttack
Ability: Marvel Scale

Scald
Ice Beam
Recover
Dragon Tail

One of my favorite bulky-water types in UU, Milotic can also hit fairly hard. Scald helps her last even longer against physical attackers, Ice Beam provides coverage, Recover is good on switches or in scenarios when the opposing Poke can't really do anything, and Dragon Tail helps rack up Stealth Rock damage and helps in getting things out that Milotic simply can't touch, and can get decent damage on things such as Kingdra.

Krookodile

Jolly, 252 Attack & Speed, 4 HP
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie

Pursuit
Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge

I always have to have a Scarfer on my team, and Krookodile fit the mold perfectly. He can scare Pokes away, and then hunt them down with Pursuit, and, after the Moxie, can do good damage to things that don't resist it. Crunch and Earthquake are standered STAB moves that do nice damage on pretty much anything bar Flying-types with Earthquake. Stone Edge helps in fighting Ice-types, and prevents Flying-types from staying in and setting up, particularly Togekiss. Overall, this bad boy can out speed almost any Poke in UU bar Stoutland in the sand, which is exactly why I love him.

Porygon2

Calm, 252 HP & SpDef, 4 SpAttack
Item: Eviolite
Ability: Trace

Tri Attack
Thunderbolt
Recover
Toxic

Porygon2 was notoriously bulky in DPP, and with the addition of the Eviolite stone, it became a beast of burden on the defensive side. Toxic allows it to stall out Pokes that can't do much to it, Recover also helps in the stalling business, Tri Attack provides good STAB and status on Steel and (particularly) Poison types, and Thunderbolt adds an Electric move to the team, and at times can suprise Water-types who may expect Ice Beam.

Feel free to post any comments or criticism, I only want to get better.

Ice Beam is better than Tri Attack on Porygon because it gets more coverage. I don't really see the synergy between the guys on your team.

They provide great coverage over one another, with the only weakness being Fighting, which Chandelure takes no damage from, and Togekiss can air slash them to oblivion. Also, Tri Attack gets STAB and has the chance to pass a Paralysis, Burn, or Freeze to an opponent. Milotic already has Ice Beam, and I don't know where Ice Beam can provide coverage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)