Hail team swagmuffin squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerialace TM40

FLY peliper FLY
This is the 1st time using RMT (other than stealing other people's teams), and to be quite frank, I'm not even sure if I'm making a thread in the correct location. Without further ado, allow me to provide a little introduction. I've been killin it in OU and LC for far too long lol so I figured I would test out UU. I stole a couple UU teams from RMT, and didn't really like them, so I decided to conjure up one of my own. I tried a bunch of combinations...yada yada yada...This is what I came up with. I'm here on RMT because it's a pretty awful team and I can only win against complete idiots; I would enjoy some constructive criticism from you fine folk browsing Smogon.

Abomasnow @ Expert Belt
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 148 Atk / 120 SAtk / 240 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Blizzard
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

After playing a few games in UU I noticed the lack of weather when compared to OU (for obvious reasons), so I felt like starting my team off with Abomasnow. He's a bad mama-jama and I made this one a mixed attacker so I can surprise people with EQ.

Jynx (F) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 HP / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

Jynx is my sassy black woman who doesn't listen to nobody..More realistically, she has good speed and special attack so I chose her as a sweeper. In the matches that I actually win with this team, she usually KO's 3 or 4 pokes in a row, and if my opponent lets me get a nasty plot in, it's GG.

Hitmontop (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Aerial Ace
- Mach Punch
- Sucker Punch

This is where it gets a little tricky. I want a spinner (or bouncer o_O) on this team because of the multiple ice types. I like having top man on this team due to his mach punch, which comes in handy a lot, but I was thinking about switching to a different spinner. Again, I am VERY open to suggestions as I am new to this tier and august won't teach me RU.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 180 SDef / 252 HP / 76 Atk
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Earthquake

This guy is a tank and I think I want him to stay on the team. His role is pretty obvious so let's move on (sorry for breaking the rules, YOLO xD).

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Chandelier man is a good poke for this team because he absorbs all those fire moves and depending on what mi opponent has left, I can either trick him or just pick a move and go from there. I had arcanine in this spot initially, but he wasn't really getting the job done.

Glaceon @ Life Orb
Trait: Ice Body
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Spd / 240 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Wish
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

Finally, I chose glaceon because I wanted to utilize the hail by having a poke with ice body, which is a pretty neat abirity in my opinion. Her SAtk is insane and with LO it is 1.3 times insane; the only drawback is her speed, so she usually doesn't stay alive too long, as I'm not very familiar with many of the poke's speeds in UU.

Uh..I think that's it. Sorry for no cute pictures of my pokes :toast::toast:

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hey, you're going to need to flesh out your descriptions to at least three lines or more each or a RMT mod will come and lock your thread. Also, here's a good place to get "cute pictures" of your pokes ^^

Animated Sprites

As for the actual team, I'd love to rate it once you put the full descriptions up. Say things like why you chose the EV spreads, why you chose the moves, and how the pokes work with each other. Good luck :)

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yea like the above user said, these descriptions really need to be buffed. Try to expand on what role each poke plays for your team, and why you chose that specific set/mon.

PM me your updated descriptions and I will unlock this thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)