Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent, Scheiner.

I honestly have no idea about this, shadowend. I don't see Ralts at all even in the unfiltered view; the only other thing I could think is if they're not really deposited somehow. This may have to wait until things have cleared up enough for me to do direct trades; that should be around this weekend at some point.

One last thought: Did you enter the name manually? GTS seems perfectly happy to let people deposit things requesting nonexistent Pokemon, so it's important to make sure that's spelled correctly and using the species rather than the nickname if you're going that route.

Anyway, I'm signing out for the night.

Last edited:
Hi, I've deposited a Caterpie Female level 3 - requesting sableye female level 1-10 with the message 'no nickname', it's not a problem if it has a nickname.

IGN is Dylan.

Thanks for the giveaway :-).

Let me know if you need any help with donations, I have some shiny ghosts I can get cloned and donate.

The lv 2 male fletchling I posted wasn't sniped. Regardless, I took it down and renamed it "Io". Hope you'll get it this time.

Yeah! Lv 1-10 female litwick.

EDITED: Wow ok turns out it was just sniped in the past hour. I posted a lv 1 female litwick. Sorry for the trouble!
EDIT2: Sniped again... This time I posted a Lv39 female Delibird.
EDIT3: Sniped again.......... I posted a Lv2 female fletchling..
EDIT4: Sniped. Deposited a lv 3 female Caterpie.
IGN:Sei

Last edited:
Just deposited a second, a female fletchling level 2 for the shuppet.

Hope this is cool.

Sent:
Worker
VGreenGoblinV
Scheiner

Sniped:
Rodri18

shadowend, I still don't see yours. Your posts are requesting female and level 1 variations of the species actually listed in the post and not some other point in the evolutionary chain? All Pokemon are of the kind listed in the "Pokemon: [name]" section of the post, and as the OP says, they are all both female and level 1 unless specifically noted otherwise.
I deposited a male lvl 1 ferroseed for willow, thanks :D

Deposited a female yellow flabebe (lv. 7) for Baba Yaga the misdreavus. Couldnt choose the gender as I needed to search for Misdreavus. Thanks.

Depositing Male Level 3 Bidoof for Jadis
Nickname: POOOOOOOP
IGN: Hugh

EDIT: Also, they wouldn't let me specify gender. I don't have Snorunt in my Pokedex yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)