Happy 4/20!

Yeah, fuckin' like, heh. Act a four deuce, kna'mean? Fuckin' greazy day, like 20 degrees Celsius, sick as ill. I can't evn form like a cogent sentence atm. I'm just like, yo, chill on that. You guys are chill, and I mean for those of you who bun, like roll that shit, light that shit, smoke it, and those of you who don't, like I hoped you like this weather, 'cause it was fuckin' ras, n' shit. I spent like $50 today on food and grain, but it's chill 'cause like... yeah. Basically.

Happy 4/20 and shit. All the best, stay cool, and brush your teeth like twice a day n' shit.

I noticed this from the main board list and looked to see how quickly Sonuis would have posted a DARE pic, but since I'm the first to view that might be impossible! Happy 420

ehhh. 420 is really overrated. sure i smoked just like everyone that celebrates, but its way too overblown.

and whats sad is that most people don't realize they are celebrating the birthday of one of the most notorious dictators the world has ever seen. i personally find it hilarious. now if i could just find me a copy of mein kampf...

dude i picked up and blazed up and playyed FFXII all night was great im wired right now so no punctuation for me

Hey.

So 12:00 AM hit, and my bro Brent looks at me and goes "It's 4-20, what are we doing?"

I look at him like he's an idiot b/c he's just as much a pothead as me, and abruptly use the Pinky and the Brain thing.

"Same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to smoke out the world!"

SO....we realized there was no food in the apartment. Me, my roomie Logan, Brent, and his friend Zach pile into his mustang (god damnit that was uncomfortable, tall people should never sit in the BACK of a mustang...damn shotgun calls.) and go to wal-mart.

We returned with cinnamon toast crunch, gallon of milk, 2 24 packs of sodas, 4 bags of chips, and an ass amount of little debbies snacks.

Then we smoked so much we passed over the munchies and passed out watchin the boondocks.

I burned my tounge passing a shotgun off of the fattest blunt I've ever seen rolled.

Least we're well stocked on food. 4-20 was the shit yet again.

On the 20th of April carbon emissions increase by 3%, known fact.

I don't think I've ever smoked as much as I did last night, and I never realized how much oil Mcdonalds' fries have.

A VERY important message to anyone who smokes marijuana:

GET REALLY FUCKING HIGH AND LISTEN TO "INERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE - PINK FLOYD" WITH HEADPHONES REALLY REALLY LOUD...ITS THE MOST FUCKED UP SHIT EVER SPECIALLY AT 8 MINUTES THROUGH

ehhh. 420 is really overrated. sure i smoked just like everyone that celebrates, but its way too overblown.

and whats sad is that most people don't realize they are celebrating the birthday of one of the most notorious dictators the world has ever seen. i personally find it hilarious. now if i could just find me a copy of mein kampf...
...it's not Hitler's birthday

EDIT fuck

yo i had 4 L'sz for myself, then my boy who were smoking wid me was fucking talking about leprachauns. the dude blinking his eye, im telling him he tweaking he telling me im tweaken, wtf? yo but damn i had got the munchiesz son but i didn't have money, i was gonna go to central park for the free bud but all they had was bongs. so like i had that blue berry drough ^_^

I didn't understand a single dicklicking word of that post.
Anyway yeah happy late 4/20 or whatever. Haven't smoked since like January anyway.

I had a pretty crazy 4/20, I took a hit of acid and smoked weed for the first time in two and a half weeks. I took two hits about 45 minutes after ingesting the acid, and was FRIED.

is it just me or did every high school sport try and pack tournaments and meets on Thursday, 4/20, and saturday? because that fucking blew.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I guess tonight will be 4/20 for me and my friends...just as long as I remember this simple poem:
Weed before beer makes you queer
Beer before weed is all you need.
And there's a free house going hopefully, so I won't have to face my parents if I'm stoned.
edit: cocks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)