Hatebreeder

Hatebreeder

Introduction

If you know me at all, you know that I despise hax with a passion; I bitch and moan about it on a daily basis. One day I got sick of it and decided to be an asshole by making a team built on intentionally haxing other people as much as I could. This team is alot of fun to play with due to the fact that I don't ever have the right to complain about an opponent lucking me [even if it was complete bs!!!]. Sadly, I lack the confidence to use this team in a tournament, so because I've already done pretty well on the ladder with it on 3 different accounts, and because I like making RMTs (read: i don't wanna do homework), I figured now is as good a time as any to retire the team. I got the name from a Children of Bodom album that fits the team pretty well because of the rather explicit names I recieved when using this team on ladder lol. Anyways here's the team.

---

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers***No Commands
Careful | 240 HP / 100 Def / 168 SpD | Iron Barbs
Thunder Wave | Stealth Rock | Spikes | Power Whip

Ferrothorn was a natural choice for this team. He has several opportunities to come in relatively unscathed during the course of a match thanks to his impressive bulk and typing; once in, he's able to start spreading the paralysis that makes half my team nearly impossible to combat. He also provides the hazard support that is crucial for any team.

I have a hard time making a team without Spikes. They're easy to set up and the effects are immediate; for a long time, I've been of the belief that with Stealth Rock also up, one layer of Spikes is all it takes to make an opposing team crumble. Not having a spin-blocker isn't a problem because the main focus of the team is paralysis; multiple hazards are just a bonus of using Ferrothorn. Plus, the most common Rapid Spinners are Forretress, Starmie and Tentacruel; Tyranitar traps Starmie while Magnezone takes care of Forry. Tentacruel is gay.

---

Jirachi @ Leftovers***Hatebreeder
Jolly | 224 HP / 156 Atk / 128 Spe | Serene Grace
Thunder Wave | Iron Head | Fire Punch | Substitute

No hax team functions at its fullest potential without Jirachi. Great typing, amazing ability, can completely screw alot of teams single-handedly with minimal effort. He serves two purposes on this team: spreading the paralysis, and abusing it.

The classic set from DPP returns; much like the Calm Mind set, it utilizes Substitute to turn would-be counters into setup fodder. I've considered running Body Slam to paralyze ground-types switching in, but I can remember a few situations where I would've been absolutely fucked if I wasn't able to get a guaranteed paralysis off, so T-Wave is here to stay. Plus, pretty much every ground type in the game is countered by one of my other mons. The speed investment is to beat max spe Adamant Haxorus; most run 224 EVs or something, but I'd rather avoid speed creep and always be faster, especially when I'm not losing anything too important by doing so (except maybe the ability to create 101 HP substitutes in order to beat Seismic Toss / Night Shade users, but I originally used max HP with this in mind and never found myself using it).

---

Slowbro @ Leftovers***Towards Dead End
Bold | 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA | Regenerator
Thunder Wave | Scald | Ice Beam | Slack Off

Slowbro continues the paralysis spreading while countering some of the most dangerous physical attackers in the metagame.

Originally, this slot belonged to Rotom-W because it was a bulky water that could spread paralysis. However, while testing, I was consistently being destroyed by Landorus, DD Dragonite, and most notably CB Terrakion. I looked through a list of water-types to see if any of them could counter these threats while spreading paralysis; I saw Slowbro, tried it out, and found that it is absolutely perfect for this team. Not only is it ridiculously bulky, but it's probably the most consistent healing Pokemon in the game between Slack Off and Regenerator. Surf is chosen over Scald for the extra power and the burn rate is fairly useless since the opponent will be paralyzed, leaving no room for a burn.

---

Magnezone @ Leftovers***Downfall
Modest | 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe | Magnet Pull
Thunder Wave | Substitute | Thunderbolt | Hidden Power [Fire]

Magnezone traps some troublesome steels and continues paralyzing the opposition.

This slot originally belonged to Machamp; I am sad to say that he was only effective on rare occasions. While battling with the team, I noticed that Skarmory was really hard to deal with - I'd rely on paralyzing it and then taking it out with CBTar / Machamp, which was not always effective. I added Magnezone because he could deal with Skarm while spreading paralysis, and it's worked really well! Removing Skarm is crucial because my goal late-game is to sweep with Gliscor. Magnezone also traps Forretress, so I don't have to worry about my Ferrothorn being set up and then spun on.

---

Tyranitar @ Choice Band***Black Widow
Adamant | 248 HP / 224 Atk / 36 SpD | Sand Stream
Crunch | Pursuit | Superpower | Rock Slide

Tyranitar is here to provide sandstorm for Gliscor, and to smash through paralyzed teams with insanely powerful Choice Banded attacks.

People tend to forget that Tyranitar has base 134 Attack, and therefore are quite surprised when their switchin takes massive damage. I'm running Rock Slide as my Rock STAB because Stone Edge's accuracy has caused me severe trauma in the past and RS has a cool flinch rate that can be abused in conjunction with paralysis. CB Pursuit is also incredibly useful in winning weather wars. Ttar is also great because his special bulk is so high, even super effective attacks that aren't fighting type barely scratch him (one example is Tentacruel's Scald doing 20%). 248 HP EVs let me switch into hazards with greater ease, 224 Atk hits the highest bonus point, and the rest goes into SpD to take hits from special attackers such as Lati@s.

---

Gliscor @ Flight Gem***Aces High
Jolly | 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe | Sand Veil
Substitute | Swords Dance | Earthquake | Acrobatics

Move over, Garchomp.

This thing is just unfair. I can't count how many times I've robbed my opponent of a win just by Subbing and fishing for a miss / full paralysis. Likewise, I've been raped by this set numerous times because I couldn't hit it. If you have Rotom-W as your only Gliscor counter, you will lose when facing this team, because there is no way in hell you will consistently hit already innacurate Hydro Pumps through Sand Veil and paralysis. Under these conditions, I can effortlessly set-up a Sub and a Swords Dance, proceeding to sweep with ease. This set really shows why Sand Veil (and for that matter, Snow Cloak) should be banned under Evasion Clause. 252 Atk EVs are obvious, 176 Spe beats non-paralyzed Hydreigon, and the remaining EVs go into HP for bulk.

Conclusion
This team has been fun but its effectiveness is starting to wear off, which is why I need some rates so I can use it again. The main threats are Dugtrio Drought teams, which will pretty much always beat me if my opponent isn't retarded. Volt-Turn teams are also a huge pain in the ass but every team has problems with them to an extent. DD Scrafty is an asshole. SD HP Ice Landorus fucks me over with little effort. Lastly, Volcarona is really dangerous if Tyranitar isn't at really high health. Please help me fix these problems :toast:
thanks for reading and happy new year​

Volcarona, Scrafty, and Landorus are the biggest threats as you said. Volcarona especially because it can set up against Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Slowbro or Magnezone. Tyranitar can check Volcarona, but not reliably because Life Orb Volcarona has a 88% chance to OHKO Tyranitar after Quiver Dance without any residual damage. (98% min). Scrafty is also threatening because it can set up on Ferrothorn or Magnezone, and after that he can Hi Jump Kick to KO Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Magnezone, and Tyranitar. Slowbro is taken down by STAB Crunch while Gliscor falls to Ice Punch. Finally, SD Landorus in the sand can cause trouble, because your only Ground resist/immunity, Gliscor, can't take an Hidden Power Ice.

Anyways, to fix this, you could use a Gyarados > Slowbro, as it fixes all those problems pretty reliably. The Gyarados I'm talking about is obviously IronBullet93's Thunder Wave Gyarados. It can wall Volcarona because it resists both STAB moves and is immune to Hidden Power Ground. He can retaliate with either STAB Waterfall or Dragon Tail, depending on the situation what's best. Thunder Wave also completely neuters Volcarona. Scrafty is also walled thanks to Intimidate (Crunch is a 4HKO), and Thunder Waved. After that, it's either phazed out by Dragon Tail, or 2HKOed by Waterfall. Finally, Swords Dance Landorus can be checked thanks to Intimidate and a Ground immunity, while Waterfall OHKOes the genie. However, using Gyarados will leave you open to Terrakion, so you have to decide if it's worth it. The exact set is:

Gyarados @ Leftovers | Intimidate
Impish | 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Waterfall / Thunder Wave / Dragon Tail / Taunt

Good luck!

It looks like some form of hippowdown could solve a lot of your problems, with lots of special defense it can roar out volcarona and make it take sr damage, hippowdown also rapes the standard dugtrio sun team. With special defense he can help take on uturn teams also being able to come in on volt switch and live a hydro pump from rotom-w, Alternatively with some defense investment he can easily roar out dd scrafty and ice fang landorus comfortably, as well as being bulky as shit in general.
Hippo is also a nice switchin to cb terrakion locked in on stone edge or xscissor both of which 2hko slowbro with a little prior damage.

Hippowdon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Ice Fang
- Slack Off

Ev's are from yee's rmt, might want to change the spread, stealth rock can be used but ferro already has it and ice fang hits landorus. You might want to consider making jirachi fully specially defensive also in case you find latios too mich of a problem. If you use this set over tyranitar i can see ferrothorn being very tough to kill so i dont know how hippowdown will affect the team synergy.

Edit: forget what I said about Ferrothorn being tough to kill I forgot you had magnezone.
Also shed shell skarmoury Walls your team, I would use stone edge on tyranitar so you can 2hko skarmoury and paralysis will prevent it roost stalling you

Hey,

Really nice team. I think you may find opposing Magnezones very annoying, especially if Tyranitar is out. They'll set up on Ferrothorn and then try and wreak havoc. If they have HP Ice, Gliscor cannot stop them, and if they have enough Charge Beam boosts, they'll be very problematic. There's no one on the team that I can suggest replacing, so I guess you just have to play conservatively when you see an opposing Magnezone in Team Preview. Maybe a Hippowdon, as Razza suggested, would ease these problems?

Anyhow, I'll get to the team now. On Tyranitar, since you are running a Choice Band, I recommend you stick with Stone Edge. Sure, it has bad accuracy, but you want to hit as hard as possible, and Stone Edge allows you to do that. I'll finish this later.

This looks like a really fun team to face, especially that Gliscor...While I don't think gliscor and ttar will have much of a problem breaking stall and more defensive teams, common sweepers like Volcarona and Virizion look like they can get past you with ease. My motto for gen 5 is: just add a dragonite. It deals with so many different things and covers so many roles. You have 3 steels right now so it's no surprise that Volcarona is going to be a problem. Running a para nite or CB nite or any thing that is either really bulky or packs a strong extremespeed can solve your volcarona and virizion issues. I'd go with something that can pack extremespeed first as it can check alot of things. Jirachi is the one to replace imo. It doesn't contribute to checking that many threats and is setup fodder for landorus. Luckily SD is rare because it can 6-0 with ease. That Gyarados above looks good too. Have fun breeding hate.

How did i know the Hatebreeder RMT was coming?

Seeing Some recent videos of yours and sending me a team using some unorthodox pokes, i thought that this set might be slightly more useful then your magnezone is a defensive Venusaur, Why? Because it really doesn't care about volt-turning at all and has no problem taking HP Ice's from Landrous And Rotom. Defensive venasuar also is capable of taking hits from both Scarfty and Virizion and Sleep Powder/ Stun sporing them. This will also allow you to revert your Slowbro back into a rotom because skarm is still a hassle now. This is really novelty and im only mentioning it because im retarded :)

|Venusaur|Black Sludge
|Bold|248 Hp|252 Def|8 Sp Def
|Hidden Power Fire|Stun Spore|Leech Seed|Sleep Powder

Venusaur has a big ass movepool so feel free to switch up moves, but i feel it break volt-turning well.

Happy Hunting and good Luck

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey BKC,

Like always, amazing team you have here! I agree with Tomahawk with his suggestion of using
IronBullet93's Gyarados set – it seems to fit perfectly into your team, strategy- and synergy-wise, while also combating this team’s most prominent threats (Scrafty, Landorus, and Volcarona). However, as you're now slightly weak to Terrakion, I suggest trying out a bulky Swords Dance Scizor over your Substitute + Swords Dance Gliscor for several reasons.

Scizor @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Adamant | Technician
252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost

Firstly, as is obvious, bulky SD Scizor makes for an excellent revenge-killer to Terrakion as well as the likes of Landorus (which further assists Gyarados) which your team is slightly weak to, but additionally, it fits right into your team's strategy as it benefits greatly from all the paralysis-support the rest of your team provides and it synergizes almost perfectly with defensive Gyarados. It also helps with the slight Rotom-W weakness adding Gyarados may have opened as Scizor is able to outpace Rotom-W when its paralyzed and do a minimum of 93.77% damage with Bug Bite (to standard defensive variants), which in most cases, will result in a KO. Of course, if you enjoy playing with Gliscor a lot you can always just play around with opposing Terrakion but in my opinion, it's too big of a threat to let go unchecked.

Changes in Short:

• IronBullet93's Gyarados set over Slowbro (as previously suggested by Tomahawk9)
  • Bulky Swords Dance Scizor over Substitute + Swords Dance Gliscor

Volcarona, Scrafty, and Landorus are the biggest threats as you said. Volcarona especially because it can set up against Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Slowbro or Magnezone. Tyranitar can check Volcarona, but not reliably because Life Orb Volcarona has a 88% chance to OHKO Tyranitar after Quiver Dance without any residual damage. (98% min). Scrafty is also threatening because it can set up on Ferrothorn or Magnezone, and after that he can Hi Jump Kick to KO Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Magnezone, and Tyranitar. Slowbro is taken down by STAB Crunch while Gliscor falls to Ice Punch. Finally, SD Landorus in the sand can cause trouble, because your only Ground resist/immunity, Gliscor, can't take an Hidden Power Ice.

Anyways, to fix this, you could use a Gyarados > Slowbro, as it fixes all those problems pretty reliably. The Gyarados I'm talking about is obviously IronBullet93's Thunder Wave Gyarados. It can wall Volcarona because it resists both STAB moves and is immune to Hidden Power Ground. He can retaliate with either STAB Waterfall or Dragon Tail, depending on the situation what's best. Thunder Wave also completely neuters Volcarona. Scrafty is also walled thanks to Intimidate (Crunch is a 4HKO), and Thunder Waved. After that, it's either phazed out by Dragon Tail, or 2HKOed by Waterfall. Finally, Swords Dance Landorus can be checked thanks to Intimidate and a Ground immunity, while Waterfall OHKOes the genie. However, using Gyarados will leave you open to Terrakion, so you have to decide if it's worth it. The exact set is:

Gyarados @ Leftovers | Intimidate
Impish | 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Waterfall / Thunder Wave / Dragon Tail / Taunt

Good luck!
Gyara is definitely something to consider because of how well it takes on Volcarona and Scrafty. It can't directly take a +1 LO Stone Edge from Landorus or Terrak but if I do some smart switching between Gyara and Rachi, the repeated Intimidates might do the job. If I were to do this, I'd run Wish on Jirachi since it can easily Wish pass to Gyara and make up for its lack of recovery, and I'd probably run Forretress > Ferrothorn for Rapid Spin support. Thanks for the rate!
It looks like some form of hippowdown could solve a lot of your problems, with lots of special defense it can roar out volcarona and make it take sr damage, hippowdown also rapes the standard dugtrio sun team. With special defense he can help take on uturn teams also being able to come in on volt switch and live a hydro pump from rotom-w, Alternatively with some defense investment he can easily roar out dd scrafty and ice fang landorus comfortably, as well as being bulky as shit in general.
Hippo is also a nice switchin to cb terrakion locked in on stone edge or xscissor both of which 2hko slowbro with a little prior damage.

Hippowdon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Ice Fang
- Slack Off

Ev's are from yee's rmt, might want to change the spread, stealth rock can be used but ferro already has it and ice fang hits landorus. You might want to consider making jirachi fully specially defensive also in case you find latios too mich of a problem. If you use this set over tyranitar i can see ferrothorn being very tough to kill so i dont know how hippowdown will affect the team synergy.

Edit: forget what I said about Ferrothorn being tough to kill I forgot you had magnezone.
Also shed shell skarmoury Walls your team, I would use stone edge on tyranitar so you can 2hko skarmoury and paralysis will prevent it roost stalling you
I really, really like this idea; I know how good Hippowdon is, so I'll give it and Tar's Stone Edge a try, thanks for the rate.
Hey,

Really nice team. I think you may find opposing Magnezones very annoying, especially if Tyranitar is out. They'll set up on Ferrothorn and then try and wreak havoc. If they have HP Ice, Gliscor cannot stop them, and if they have enough Charge Beam boosts, they'll be very problematic. There's no one on the team that I can suggest replacing, so I guess you just have to play conservatively when you see an opposing Magnezone in Team Preview. Maybe a Hippowdon, as Razza suggested, would ease these problems?

Anyhow, I'll get to the team now. On Tyranitar, since you are running a Choice Band, I recommend you stick with Stone Edge. Sure, it has bad accuracy, but you want to hit as hard as possible, and Stone Edge allows you to do that. I'll finish this later.
Opposing Magnezone will trap my Ferrothorn (while I get up multiple layers of hazards) and then do nothing the rest of the match. It'll have a Sub up, yeah, but I'll go to Gliscor and fish for some misses. If I don't feel like doing that, I'll switch to Rachi, break the Sub with Fire Punch before dying, and then Glis can go for the KO. As I said to Razza, I'll test Hippo and Tar's Stone Edge. Thanks for the rate.
This looks like a really fun team to face, especially that Gliscor...While I don't think gliscor and ttar will have much of a problem breaking stall and more defensive teams, common sweepers like Volcarona and Virizion look like they can get past you with ease. My motto for gen 5 is: just add a dragonite. It deals with so many different things and covers so many roles. You have 3 steels right now so it's no surprise that Volcarona is going to be a problem. Running a para nite or CB nite or any thing that is either really bulky or packs a strong extremespeed can solve your volcarona and virizion issues. I'd go with something that can pack extremespeed first as it can check alot of things. Jirachi is the one to replace imo. It doesn't contribute to checking that many threats and is setup fodder for landorus. Luckily SD is rare because it can 6-0 with ease. That Gyarados above looks good too. Have fun breeding hate.
A para-shuffle Dragonite sounds really good especially if I add Forry > Ferro like I mentioned earlier in this post, I will give it a shot, thanks for the rate, and yes, I have alot of fun with this team!
How did i know the Hatebreeder RMT was coming?

Seeing Some recent videos of yours and sending me a team using some unorthodox pokes, i thought that this set might be slightly more useful then your magnezone is a defensive Venusaur, Why? Because it really doesn't care about volt-turning at all and has no problem taking HP Ice's from Landrous And Rotom. Defensive venasuar also is capable of taking hits from both Scarfty and Virizion and Sleep Powder/ Stun sporing them. This will also allow you to revert your Slowbro back into a rotom because skarm is still a hassle now. This is really novelty and im only mentioning it because im retarded :)

|Venusaur|Black Sludge
|Bold|248 Hp|252 Def|8 Sp Def
|Hidden Power Fire|Stun Spore|Leech Seed|Sleep Powder

Venusaur has a big ass movepool so feel free to switch up moves, but i feel it break volt-turning well.

Happy Hunting and good Luck
Venusaur can't really take LO Earthquakes from Landorus and STAB Stone Edges from Terrakion though...I'll try it but don't expect much. Thanks for the rate though.
Hey BKC,

Like always, amazing team you have here! I agree with Tomahawk with his suggestion of using
IronBullet93's Gyarados set – it seems to fit perfectly into your team, strategy- and synergy-wise, while also combating this team’s most prominent threats (Scrafty, Landorus, and Volcarona). However, as you're now slightly weak to Terrakion, I suggest trying out a bulky Swords Dance Scizor over your Substitute + Swords Dance Gliscor for several reasons.

Scizor @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Adamant | Technician
252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost

Firstly, as is obvious, bulky SD Scizor makes for an excellent revenge-killer to Terrakion as well as the likes of Landorus (which further assists Gyarados) which your team is slightly weak to, but additionally, it fits right into your team's strategy as it benefits greatly from all the paralysis-support the rest of your team provides and it synergizes almost perfectly with defensive Gyarados. It also helps with the slight Rotom-W weakness adding Gyarados may have opened as Scizor is able to outpace Rotom-W when its paralyzed and do a minimum of 93.77% damage with Bug Bite (to standard defensive variants), which in most cases, will result in a KO. Of course, if you enjoy playing with Gliscor a lot you can always just play around with opposing Terrakion but in my opinion, it's too big of a threat to let go unchecked.

Changes in Short:

• IronBullet93's Gyarados set over Slowbro (as previously suggested by Tomahawk9)
  • Bulky Swords Dance Scizor over Substitute + Swords Dance Gliscor
SD Scizor is a great idea, even though Gliscor was the focus of the team, I'm willing to try something new, so I'll test it. I'll also be trying out Gyarados. Thanks for the rate!

keep the rates coming plz :toast:

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
maybe you could try bug resist berry tyranitar for volcorona because it still hits p hard without cb. try out yache gliscor if you want cause' it will survive an ice punch from lizardspants while activating the berry, thus giving acrobat the amplified boost to ohko it. it can be a bait for landorus as well, hp ice cleaving the berry, freeing acrobatics to deal high damage to him. just an idea if you feel reluctant making big changes. the latter suggestion is decent.. scrafty is too rare anyways and slowbro can deal with landorus if you play smart.

Slowbro @ Leftovers***Towards Dead End
Bold | 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA | Regenerator
Thunder Wave | Scald | Ice Beam | Slack Off

Surf is chosen over Scald for the extra power and the burn rate is fairly useless since the opponent will be paralyzed, leaving no room for a burn.
Err... what? Anyways, nice team! I can't believe I had the same idea as you - SD Acrobatics Gliscor + Sand + paralysis. Just never made an RMT because sand and para aren't nice to me... :pirate:

One big weakness I see is Double Dance Terrakion and SD Crunch Lucario. I'm betting you're like me though, and if either tries setting up on Ferro, rachi, etc. you'll twave him. The only time when that isn't the case is in the form of ttar locked in pursuit or crunch. Once set up, both destroy your entire team with the appropriate move.

I'm not exactly sure what to do to change anything, you did a great job. I just wanted to point out some areas.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey cool team man! Love me some hax teams :)

First things first, Magnezone isn't really do anything for your team; defensively or offensively.

So I recommend Replacing Magnezone with Dragonite. The set I suggest is:

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multi-Scale
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP/80 spA/176 spD
-Thunder Wave
-Roost
-Dragon Tail
-Fire Blast

First this set is a great lure for Steel-types, in particular Skarmory. Considering you say Magnezone is really only there for Skarmory I think this Dragonite will help you a lot. This set also really helps you against Volcarona, resisting both Stabs and Paralyzing and phazing it out. Also Dragonite is also a great abuser of Thunder Wave in and of itself.

I also second Tomahawk's suggestion of Gyarados over Slowbro. Though def test it, because Terrakion will definitely be more of a problem.

Also second Aerrow's Bulky SD Scizor over Gliscor because that stops your Terrakion problem :)

Sorry if this is a bit rough; really messed my arm up on New Years so typing is tough haha.

Hope you test Dnite out I really think it will help.

Good Luck!

cool team

1 change you should try is drain punch > fire punch on jirachi. with magnezone trapping sciz/skarm/ferro/forret ETC the need for fire punch is lessened and drain punch is a great addition to help with heatran/scrafty and others like helping more vs magnezone/rotomw.

even with drain punch you dont come out on top against scrafty all the time unfortunately but its still a reasonably decent safety blanket as jirachi can live a +2 hjk and at the very least threaten to 2hko. the main benefit of drain punch is to allow you to potentially beat heatran as even max hp versions with leftovers can be 3hkoed after stealth rock.

maybe you could try bug resist berry tyranitar for volcorona because it still hits p hard without cb. try out yache gliscor if you want cause' it will survive an ice punch from lizardspants while activating the berry, thus giving acrobat the amplified boost to ohko it. it can be a bait for landorus as well, hp ice cleaving the berry, freeing acrobatics to deal high damage to him. just an idea if you feel reluctant making big changes. the latter suggestion is decent.. scrafty is too rare anyways and slowbro can deal with landorus if you play smart.
i like these ideas, i'll try them out, thanks for the rate.
Err... what? Anyways, nice team! I can't believe I had the same idea as you - SD Acrobatics Gliscor + Sand + paralysis. Just never made an RMT because sand and para aren't nice to me... :pirate:

One big weakness I see is Double Dance Terrakion and SD Crunch Lucario. I'm betting you're like me though, and if either tries setting up on Ferro, rachi, etc. you'll twave him. The only time when that isn't the case is in the form of ttar locked in pursuit or crunch. Once set up, both destroy your entire team with the appropriate move.

I'm not exactly sure what to do to change anything, you did a great job. I just wanted to point out some areas.
what i meant with slowbro was that because the opponent will be paralyzed, i won't be able to burn them, so surf is the better water STAB of choice for its extra power. also sd crunch luke is a punk. thanks for the rate!
Hey cool team man! Love me some hax teams :)

First things first, Magnezone isn't really do anything for your team; defensively or offensively.

So I recommend Replacing Magnezone with Dragonite. The set I suggest is:

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multi-Scale
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP/80 spA/176 spD
-Thunder Wave
-Roost
-Dragon Tail
-Fire Blast

First this set is a great lure for Steel-types, in particular Skarmory. Considering you say Magnezone is really only there for Skarmory I think this Dragonite will help you a lot. This set also really helps you against Volcarona, resisting both Stabs and Paralyzing and phazing it out. Also Dragonite is also a great abuser of Thunder Wave in and of itself.

I also second Tomahawk's suggestion of Gyarados over Slowbro. Though def test it, because Terrakion will definitely be more of a problem.

Also second Aerrow's Bulky SD Scizor over Gliscor because that stops your Terrakion problem :)

Sorry if this is a bit rough; really messed my arm up on New Years so typing is tough haha.

Hope you test Dnite out I really think it will help.

Good Luck!
i'll definitely try that dnite, it seems promising, thank you for the rate.
cool team

1 change you should try is drain punch > fire punch on jirachi. with magnezone trapping sciz/skarm/ferro/forret ETC the need for fire punch is lessened and drain punch is a great addition to help with heatran/scrafty and others like helping more vs magnezone/rotomw.

even with drain punch you dont come out on top against scrafty all the time unfortunately but its still a reasonably decent safety blanket as jirachi can live a +2 hjk and at the very least threaten to 2hko. the main benefit of drain punch is to allow you to potentially beat heatran as even max hp versions with leftovers can be 3hkoed after stealth rock.
i like this idea and will give it a shot. thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)