Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
Hi all. can you check these stats for B2 plz. sorry if this thread in wrong place
here are my stats for my battle box (all lv 100)when set at lvl 50 for subway, pwt,ect.. (double salamence for different battles(single, double)).I understand only one of each type of pkmn :)
Salamence
Item:life orb
Nature:Hasty
Ability: Moxie
Moves:Fire blast, earthquake,Dragon claw,crunch
HP:172 ATK:161 DEF:90 Sp.ATK:126 Sp.DEF: 111 SPD:140
Latios
White herb
Lonely
Levitate
Surf,psychic,D.Meteor,Ice beam
HP:155 atk:132 def:107 s.atk:144 s.def:132 spd:137
Landorus
earth plate
mild
sand force
Rock slide,earthquake,brick break,outrage
hp:158 atk:158 def:95 s.atk:148 s.def:103 Spd:134
Entei
muscle band
jolly
pressure
bite,fire fang,bulldoze,stone edge
hp:183 atk:130 def:122 s.atk:91 s.def:89 spd:145
Hydreigon
shell bell
docile
levitate
D.meteor,crunch,Dragon rush,earthquake
hp:180 atk:123 def:112 s.atk:148 s.def:99 spd:154
Salamence
choice scarf
naive
intimidate
earthquake,fire blast,D.meteor,stone edge
hp:158 atk:155 def:99 s.atk:124 s.def:99 spd:154
None of the pokemon are hacked, i raised them all with blood,sweat and tears! Thx if you took the time to look!
Can you give the EVs that each pokemon has? Without EVs, you can't tell what the IVs are.

so i'm breeding rotoms. i have a 4IV rotom, modest, just missing spAtk to get to 5IV. I have him in the day care with a ditto with perfect HP and SpAtk. I have the ditto holding the destiny knot, and the rotom holding the everstone. Is this correct to get to the 5IV rotom i want? i have been at it for ages and only get 4IV dittos.

so i'm breeding rotoms. i have a 4IV rotom, modest, just missing spAtk to get to 5IV. I have him in the day care with a ditto with perfect HP and SpAtk. I have the ditto holding the destiny knot, and the rotom holding the everstone. Is this correct to get to the 5IV rotom i want? i have been at it for ages and only get 4IV dittos.
yes, but it is going to take a long time. it'd be quicker if you could grab yourself a better ditto, its not too hard to get one with 3 perfect IVs from the safari

Is there any benefit to leveling a Pokémon beyond Level 50 for Battle Maison and other forms of battling that restrict level to 50, if all evolutions, EVs, and desired moves have been acquired?

Is there any benefit to leveling a Pokémon beyond Level 50 for Battle Maison and other forms of battling that restrict level to 50, if all evolutions, EVs, and desired moves have been acquired?
Not really. However, most competitive battling EV spreads are tailored towards lvl 100, because EVs work differently if you're at lvl 50. It's fine for ingame stuff, but if you want to battle competitively with others and get the benefits of the EVs to their fullest, you battle others (like wifi friend battles or whatnot) at lvl 100.

I'm sorry for being ridiculous, but had anyone checked whether Eviolite works on Carbink? Its similarities with Diancie screams secret legendary evolution to me.

By my count there are currently 596 Pokemon available in the game (this number includes the Torchic event). Can anyone confirm this?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
By my count there are currently 596 Pokemon available in the game (this number includes the Torchic event). Can anyone confirm this?
I am pretty sure this is correct. McMegan was saying something about 596 the other day so I'm pretty sure this is the case.

I'm sorry for being ridiculous, but had anyone checked whether Eviolite works on Carbink? Its similarities with Diancie screams secret legendary evolution to me.
You are more than capable of checking this out with a friend or two and getting back to us. I highly doubt it is the case, as the relationship to me seems more like a Manaphy -> Phione one (Phione does not get boosted by Eviolite iirc)

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Sorry, what are IV's and EV's im new to this :(
EV's are Effort Values that are picked up during battling. Every 4 EV's you gain 1 extra physical stat point at Level 100. You can have upto 255 EVs in a stat (but only 252 are usable). This gives you a boost of upto +63 to your stat. IV's are hidden "Individual values" which are designed to make Pokemon more individual compared to others of the same species.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Effort_values Try this.

Also guys, don't have a conversation here. Bradley Godwin if I have to merge any more of your posts I will give you a warning. Move it to a private conversation. There IS an edit button at the bottom of your posts. You can use that to edit your previous reply.

Not really. However, most competitive battling EV spreads are tailored towards lvl 100, because EVs work differently if you're at lvl 50. It's fine for ingame stuff, but if you want to battle competitively with others and get the benefits of the EVs to their fullest, you battle others (like wifi friend battles or whatnot) at lvl 100.
Battle Spot scales down to level 50. Friend-vs-friend auto-scales to level 50. The only setting that allows for Level 100 is a "No Restrctions" fight. You may as well use Pokemon Showdown if you're playing with level 100 guys.

Is it possible to pass down any levelup moves as egg moves?

For example, can I pass down last resort and trump card to a baby eevee?

Is it possible to pass down any levelup moves as egg moves?

For example, can I pass down last resort and trump card to a baby eevee?
If it works the same way as it does in past games (and I'm pretty sure it does from breeding stuff myself) if both parents know a move that the baby will learn at level up, the baby will have that move. I.E., if both Eevee parents know Last resort, then the baby will too.

If it works the same way as it does in past games (and I'm pretty sure it does from breeding stuff myself) if both parents know a move that the baby will learn at level up, the baby will have that move. I.E., if both Eevee parents know Last resort, then the baby will too.
Well basically I'm trying to pass 4 egg moves to eevee. In the past, I've had problems where the baby would inherit Charm and Covet from the mother, overwriting some of the father's 4 moves. Does this problem only occur for certain moves?

Well basically I'm trying to pass 4 egg moves to eevee. In the past, I've had problems where the baby would inherit Charm and Covet from the mother, overwriting some of the father's 4 moves. Does this problem only occur for certain moves?
I think there is an order to which what moves are passed down, though I'm not exactly sure what order. I think (and don't quote me on this) the order is Egg moves, TM moves, and then level-up moves, most priority to least. I'm still not exactly sure what order they're passed down, though, and this can result in overwriting moves on the baby. I'm pretty sure, however, that now you are able to move relearn the overwritten egg moves.

I have 2 eggs containing flawless smeargles. If I sent them to my German friend to hatch, will they be valid as Masuda Pokémon?

If I bought another copy of the game in Europe, and changed the language to Japanese. Would all my Pokémon considered Masada/Foreign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)