Swampert @ Leftovers
Torrent
Relaxed
252hp/232def/26sp.atck
~Stealth Rock
~Earthquake
~Ice Beam
~Roar

I would say this is a awesome lead it gets sr down and phazes away early set uppers ( ninjask ). I would mostly just set up sr if i have the chance and then switch out haha since they would go to a counter. :P
I didnt like the normal spread so i just used this spread i came up with. I do know there are a alot of taunt leads these days but i really dont care. lol. If anyone has any changes for this pokemon i'll take it.

Zapdos@Leftovers
Pressure
Calm
252hp/220sp.def/36speed
~Tbolt
~Heat Wave
~Twave/Roar
~Roost

Ok now this is what im stuck on actually DX. I really want to keep zapdos on my team and with pert they make an awesome duo. I kinda want a bulky spread that packs a punch. This spread hasn't been doing too well against crocune tbh =(. I need a better zapdos if anyone can help out thanks ^_^

Tyranitar@Choice Band
Sand Stream
Adamant
252attack/176hp/80speed
~Crunch
~Pursuit
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake

Stuck on this fellow too :S. Im stuck on what to do with tyranitar, choice band or dragon dance. I need your guys help on this too ;). Tyranitar to set up sandstorm so my team can do better =P. Since the team is kinda based on SS lol. EV spread to outspeed Skarmory etc..

Gliscor@Life Orb
Sand Veil
Jolly
252attack/216speed/40hp
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~Roost
~Sword Dance

This poke is amazing :| swept so many battles with it lol! Spread is bulky because i like to make pokemon bulky if they actually have a recovery move ^__^. So Sand Veil for the nice hax :naughty: and 216 speed to outspeed lucarios =D. Give me some ideas please on this.

Heatran@Choice Scarf
Flash Fire
Naive
252speed/252sp.atck/6hp
~Fire blast
~Dragon Pulse
~Explosion
~Earth Power

A Special Sweeper thats seen on mostly every team xD. Yea why not use it. I also need something fast and this helps ^_^. Naive to outspd 394 spd pokes and gyara after a dragon dance. Boom to take out annoying things.

Celebi@Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold

252hp/182def/76speed
~Grass Knot
~Leech Seed
~Recover
~HP Fire

Just to fit in with the cele/tran combo and seems good coverage for my team ^_^. I wanted to try out a cm set or scarf/specs set but i dont know what to use DX. Yea im pretty suckish at team building sry =(, would be awesome if you guys could help out ^___^

Anyways,

Rate~Comment~Stay Sexii ^_^

Change your Glisor EV's to this: 132 HP / 8 ATK / 152 DEF / 216 SPE

For T-tar you need to outspeed Skarmory errr, why?
Dragon Pulse is fine on Heatran

I tend to like having a lead with Sand Stream but this works. Nice Team.

*** / *****

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
Change your Glisor EV's to this: 132 HP / 8 ATK / 152 DEF / 216 SPE

For T-tar you need to outspeed Skarmory errr, why?
Dragon Pulse is fine on Heatran

I tend to like having a lead with Sand Stream but this works. Nice Team.

*** / *****
Like i said in the summary of ttar.. I dont know what to do with him =\ choice band or dragon dance lol. Oh and to outspd skarm because if i stone edge and im slower than skarm he can roost and my stone edge wont be doing neutral damage lol =\.

and any specific reason for that spread =O

Thx for the rate =)

I use that spread and it is the most bulkyest thing ever!! I have also revenge killed with the set and even 6-0ed on various occasoins =]

I suppose that whole skarm thing would work....but your opponent would have to be plain stupid to use roost on Skarmory when Tar is about. CBtar is great but I think you could do more with the EV's =/

Well I'm kinda noob, but I've also been trying to build SS teams. Just wanna suggest, have you tried Careful tyranitar? That thing is a beast, shrugging off +speed nature heatran's earth power with about 30 percent, and gives you a great switch into other special attackers like zapdos etc. Just another option for Ttar you can look at, especially since the defences on your team all seem to be tailored towards taking the physical hits of the spectrum.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Interesting team you got going on here. A lot of options to go with. I'll start from the top...

Swampert is fine, why do you have a random amount of Sp. Attack ev's? Do they really contribute in killing something or are they just strictly filler? I would probably suggest that you just run 252/252 Hp and Def, it'll help you take hits better, and you'll still be doing the same amount of damage. You still get to keep 4 ev's in Sp. Attack though!

You want a better spread for your zapdos so I'll give you one!

Zapdos @ leftovers
Timid - 252 Hp/ 176 Speed/ 80 Sp. Attack or Def
Pressure
- Thunderbolt
- Heat wave
- Roost
- HP Ice/HP Grass/Sub/Thunderwave

This is a very versatile set. You can go bulky, with the 80 def ev's and run Sub or Thunderwave to annoy the other team, or you can go offensive with the 80 Sp. Attack ev's and then run the hidden power option of your choice. This spread maintains a bulky presence, while outspeed Jolly Lucario and being able to hit it back hard, or just be able to take hits from it a lot better than you normally would be able to. I'd try out the defensivce set at first as it functions very well in this current metagame, and I'm gonna make some changes to your celebi!

For your Tyranitar, since you really have no physical attackers besides your late game sweeper, I'm gonna suggest that you stay as a CB Tar. He'll help tremendously when it comes to clearing out wally for your gliscor and it's your only real way to take out Rotom who basically walls this team. If you want, a DD Tar could work with but you HAVE to take out scizor with Zapdos before you show this gem. It's gonna be very situational so that's the only real reason I'm against using a DD Tar right now in this metagame. Up to you though, do whatever you believe will get you the best results.

If you're using Gliscor as a late game sweeper, what's the point of keeping all that hp, and so little attack. I would use a strictly Offensive Gliscor, 252 Attack/216 Speed/rest in HP so that you still outspeed Lucario and after a SD you're actually gonna be hitthing other teams pokemons. With all that attack you should be able to really damage a lot of pokemon, and it should help you get off a sweep a lot easier. I fail to see why you need so much HP when you can just roost of damage, making it much easier to set up/sweep.

Your Heatran is fine. Maybe use HP Electric, since I really don't like how Gyara troubles this team so much. It really can't set up on any pokemon besides Tar locked in EQ, or if it has taunt on your swampert but still, I'd just want to be prepared.

Lastly for your Celebi, either a Trick Scarf or a CM Sweeper could work. Personally I would try a CM sweeper first, you get a lot of success with it, this is a set I use

Celebi @ Occa Berry
timid - 252 Speed / 252 Sp. Attack / 4 Hp
Natural Cure
- calm mind
- grass knot
- hp ice
- earth power

After one calm mind, you'll take 80 from a Scarf Trans Fire Blast. and you'll be able to kill next turn. This is a really effective set, if you don't like this set I wrote an analysis in C&C on Scarf Celebi, check that out if you're interested in it.

This is a nice team, looks like it has a lot of success. Good Luck with it, hope I helped.

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
Interesting team you got going on here. A lot of options to go with. I'll start from the top...

Swampert is fine, why do you have a random amount of Sp. Attack ev's? Do they really contribute in killing something or are they just strictly filler? I would probably suggest that you just run 252/252 Hp and Def, it'll help you take hits better, and you'll still be doing the same amount of damage. You still get to keep 4 ev's in Sp. Attack though!

You want a better spread for your zapdos so I'll give you one!

Zapdos @ leftovers
Timid - 252 Hp/ 176 Speed/ 80 Sp. Attack or Def
Pressure
- Thunderbolt
- Heat wave
- Roost
- HP Ice/HP Grass/Sub/Thunderwave

This is a very versatile set. You can go bulky, with the 80 def ev's and run Sub or Thunderwave to annoy the other team, or you can go offensive with the 80 Sp. Attack ev's and then run the hidden power option of your choice. This spread maintains a bulky presence, while outspeed Jolly Lucario and being able to hit it back hard, or just be able to take hits from it a lot better than you normally would be able to. I'd try out the defensivce set at first as it functions very well in this current metagame, and I'm gonna make some changes to your celebi!

For your Tyranitar, since you really have no physical attackers besides your late game sweeper, I'm gonna suggest that you stay as a CB Tar. He'll help tremendously when it comes to clearing out wally for your gliscor and it's your only real way to take out Rotom who basically walls this team. If you want, a DD Tar could work with but you HAVE to take out scizor with Zapdos before you show this gem. It's gonna be very situational so that's the only real reason I'm against using a DD Tar right now in this metagame. Up to you though, do whatever you believe will get you the best results.

If you're using Gliscor as a late game sweeper, what's the point of keeping all that hp, and so little attack. I would use a strictly Offensive Gliscor, 252 Attack/216 Speed/rest in HP so that you still outspeed Lucario and after a SD you're actually gonna be hitthing other teams pokemons. With all that attack you should be able to really damage a lot of pokemon, and it should help you get off a sweep a lot easier. I fail to see why you need so much HP when you can just roost of damage, making it much easier to set up/sweep.

Your Heatran is fine. Maybe use HP Electric, since I really don't like how Gyara troubles this team so much. It really can't set up on any pokemon besides Tar locked in EQ, or if it has taunt on your swampert but still, I'd just want to be prepared.

Lastly for your Celebi, either a Trick Scarf or a CM Sweeper could work. Personally I would try a CM sweeper first, you get a lot of success with it, this is a set I use

Celebi @ Occa Berry
timid - 252 Speed / 252 Sp. Attack / 4 Hp
Natural Cure
- calm mind
- grass knot
- hp ice
- earth power

After one calm mind, you'll take 80 from a Scarf Trans Fire Blast. and you'll be able to kill next turn. This is a really effective set, if you don't like this set I wrote an analysis in C&C on Scarf Celebi, check that out if you're interested in it.

This is a nice team, looks like it has a lot of success. Good Luck with it, hope I helped.

Oh wow 1st Thanks for the HUGE Rate =D.

Thats a interesting zapdos spread ill try it and ill actually put the 80 in sp.def ;) since i need something to take some special hits =D.
If i change the cele im kinda worried about gyara though =(. I will test them both out and see =). Yes you are right I don't need that much HP on gliscor i will change it to a more offensive spread. Thanks for the rate ^_^

Overall pretty good team, although pretty standard so it is rather hard to tell what's wrong with it.

Tyranitar's speed EVs allow it to outrun Skarmory and 2HKO with Stone Edge, before it Roosts and resists.

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It seems like Gliscor is the offensive "heart" of your team. So focus on eliminating possible Gliscor counters - bulky waters, scarfed/priority Ice users, and fast special attackers.

To that end, I would recommend CBTar, which can wear down opposing teams in conjunction with Stealth Rock.

Overall, there's nothing that flat-out beats you - your team is quite balanced, and covers most things well.

I'd tweak a few things:

For Gliscor, as SoT said, just make it an all-out attacker.

For Celebi, I'd give it 254 speed, so as to always beat Scizor (I love switching in Celebi on Scizor Swords Dance haha)

I'd actually sink some EVs (around 110) into SDef; Swampert should be able to take a few unstabbed neutral hits. If you're willing to throw SR on Celebi, you can actually make Swampert a Curse/Restalker, giving you a powerful endgame threat.

For Zapdos, possibly put 80 SAtk on it, to ensure you beat Crocune.

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
It seems like Gliscor is the offensive "heart" of your team. So focus on eliminating possible Gliscor counters - bulky waters, scarfed/priority Ice users, and fast special attackers.

To that end, I would recommend CBTar, which can wear down opposing teams in conjunction with Stealth Rock.

Overall, there's nothing that flat-out beats you - your team is quite balanced, and covers most things well.

I'd tweak a few things:

For Gliscor, as SoT said, just make it an all-out attacker.

For Celebi, I'd give it 254 speed, so as to always beat Scizor (I love switching in Celebi on Scizor Swords Dance haha)

I'd actually sink some EVs (around 110) into SDef; Swampert should be able to take a few unstabbed neutral hits. If you're willing to throw SR on Celebi, you can actually make Swampert a Curse/Restalker, giving you a powerful endgame threat.

For Zapdos, possibly put 80 SAtk on it, to ensure you beat Crocune.

Ahh Ok thx i will change the ev spread of celebi and i kinda wanted to make my pert restalker but then i wanted a phazer so i wouldnt get pissed on by ninjasks lol ^_^. I also dont rly need the sp.def evs on swampert cuz if you can tell this team gets raped by a ddtar :| so i need as much def as i can lol

Thx for another great rate =D

Ill make the changes in bold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)