ORAS Doubles OU Help my sandstorm team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my last ditto to have all the ivs and wanted to start breeding a team. This was an idea i have been wanting to try for a long time. Advice is appreciated

Tyranatar
Sand Stream
Adamant
Choice band

Stone edge
Crunch
(fire fang/ice fang/thunderfang)
Brick break

To set up sand storm and possibly take out something on the first turn, Went for choice band to try and maximize his damage. Not sure which elemental fang though. Stone edge for charizard Y Crunch for good stab damage, Not positive about brick break open to suggestions.

Klefki
Prankster
Impish
light clay

Reflect
light screen
thunderwave
foul play

Klefki is for setting up screens mainly to make my team harder to kill. I like thunderwave incase i need to slow down a sweeper. Foul play for an attack move for taunt and to hit hard on some physical attackers.

Clefable
Magic guard
timid
life orb?

Moonblast
flamethrower
softboiled
icy wind

Bulky special attacker. I like the type coverage i can have with clefable and it has natural bulk to it. Icy wind is just for utility more then damage and soft boiled to make a hard pokemon to kill even harder.

Gastrodon
Storm drain
Bold
assault vest

Scald
Earth power
ice beam
Sludge wave

Something to switch into if i predict a water move comming and to possibly get a sweep after. I like ice beam for dragon types, earth power and scald for stab. I went with sludge wave becasue two of my main pokemon are immune to poison and its not very effect on one other.

Heliolisk
sand veil
modest
Choice Scarf

Parabolic charge
Hyper voice
Grass knot
Dark pulse/ Dragon pulse

To outspeed and kill. Hyper voice and parabolic charge to hit both of my enemies at the same time with stab. Grass knot for any problem water pokemon or ground. Havn't decided between dark pulse or dragon pulse though. I want this pokemon to outspeed something that might be a threat to my team and kill it.

Mega Steelix
Sand force
Steelixite
Careful

Stone edge
Iron head/heavy slam
Ice fang/Fire fang/Thunder fang
Roar

Heavy hitter and center of the team. Havnt decided between iron head or heavy slam. Iron head would be nice for stab and flinch but heavy slam would do a lot of damage. Not sure which elemental fang i should use at the moment. Roar for any pokemon that might try to set up on me or if i want to switch into a backrow member for a suprise hit.

I made this team with Mega steelix as the center of it and wanted to put some nice utility and answers for different pokemon i might encounter in battles online. The only pokemon i have bread so far are the klefki and the steelix (still trying to catch/ trade for the rest of them). Any advice is appreciated. Thank you ^_^

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi there! I'll have to lock this as your team is incomplete (lacking EVs and most movesets) and you are lacking descriptions for the choice of your Pokemon that is required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions(preferably at least 3 lines) for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles in the team. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. Do check out Pokemon Showdown! and their teambuilder so that you can export your full team in text version that allows easier comprehension for the raters. You can PM me the updated version of the RMT that complies with the rules and I'll be happy to unlock it for you. Have a nice day :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)