Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is when I play monotype everyone has at least one pokemon with stealth rocks, which is one of the most annoying things in the game, I usually run a bug type team but it's almost impossible to use it since everyone has stealth rocks. Thats the reason no one uses bug types anymore, when you go to monotype usually all you're gonna se its ground types, rock types, water and grass types to counter those rocks and ground type. Its not even fun anymore.

Defog, Rapid Spin, Magic Coat, Taunt are moves that can help you with it. Magic Bounce is an ability that helps prevent them. Flying is one of the best Types, yet it is weak to Stealth Rock. Please do not post shitty threads anymore. Ty in advance s.s

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please get approval from the project mods, Dream Eater Gengar or me, before creating a thread. If this was actually a question, something of this nature is what the Simple Questions, Simple Answers thread is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)