Hydro Pump! Charizard is shot down. (Cannon Cup Round 2)

When will the round end?

• This upcoming tuesday!

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Sunday man, we want it going back to normal!

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, i was just reading the predictions and they were pretty much split 50-50 between us, Im really surprised.
Hopefully I catch him on tonight, so we can battle.

If the next round starts on Sunday I most likely won't be able to participate but luckily its double elimination :). We'll be on vacation starting this saturday and won't get back until 2 mondays from now.

Right here dude.

Game goes to Raistmagic. Lost one poke to a flinch early on that crippled me but otherwise well played battle.

I don't see why you'd be pissed off :\.
I've been online all day waiting for you and I just happened to be away from the computer for a little while to play X-box with my brother :0.

Anyway, I won.
GG TU :).

I lost...He did get one crit, which was pretty big, but it happens.
GG, Mingot's Persian was good in that battle :D.
EDIT: Nevermind, the crit wasn't that big, he still wouldve 2HKOed.

So what will happen when the BL and UU tiers are merged to start testing for the real UU tier now that the new OU list is out? I'm guessing it will remain the same throughout the whole tourney and we wont take those changes into account? If so then we need to have a clear 'What is UU for this tourney?' list don't you think?

Supe

would you suck the poison out
So what will happen when the BL and UU tiers are merged to start testing for the real UU tier now that the new OU list is out? I'm guessing it will remain the same throughout the whole tourney and we wont take those changes into account? If so then we need to have a clear 'What is UU for this tourney?' list don't you think?
I would assume we're keeping everything the same and not taking those changes into account. it wouldn't make sense to change the rules halfway through the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)