I will just leave this here

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this shit needs proof-reading badly mann!!!

edit: but im still working on it hold on

I read 2 sentences and when I realized they were trying to throw in words that aren't English to sound cool I lost interest.

Hey guys я kann mucho bonne წერა

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
"Furthermore, they can attack by sending a curse of amnesia, confusion, paralysis or sleep..."

No wonder I keep losing.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
just skimmed and noticed the part where he talks about pokemon number 151, Mewtwo!

yes needs some proofreading indeed.

I read 2 sentences and when I realized they were trying to throw in words that aren't English to sound cool I lost interest.

Hey guys я kann mucho bonne წერა
Perdon, but stop being such a douche.
He stops doing it after the first paragraph, and the rest of the paper is serious enough.
Though putting "Kawaii" in the title really sets the author up for this kind of feedback.

"This paper was originally presented at the IE2007 conference in Melbourne, Australia."

It was written by someone with a PhD who is currently the videogame curator at the Australian Center for the Moving Image. At the time of the presentation, I believe he was a senior lecturer at the International Film School Wales.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)