I Will Use This Thread As A Replacement To YahooAnswers

A typical electromagnetic signal from a communications satellite might have an intensity of 0.1 pW/m2 at the surface of the Earth. Your satellite dish collects the energy of the electromagnetic signal from the satellite; then your dish passes that energy to its central receiver, where the signal can be processed by a circuit. The area of a satellite dish can be calculated from pi (3.1416) times the radius squared. If your satellite dish has a radius of 0.36 m, and if it is receiving the signal described above, how much electromagnetic energy is reflected to the central receiver in 2 minutes? Give your answer in pJ.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
How to tell if a bone is broken? I can see my leg bone sticking out through my leg but idk I think that's normal. Also if you break a bone due to an airplane crash can you sue?

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
how is babby formed
Assuming this is a typo of “baby,” when a man and woman love each other or get drunk, they have sex. Upon ejaculation, sperm enters the body through the vagina, then travels through the cervix and womb to the fallopian tubes, where the egg is usually fertilised (conception).

Am i gregnant?
Yes (you got pragneyt)

Will humans ever walk on the sun?
The sun is composed almost entirely of hydrogen and helium, so unlikely (unless we invent some sort of levitating shoes)

which hole does the baby come out of
The vagina itself is a hole and babies come out of there. Sometimes, a woman gives birth via c-section, which involves removing the baby via incisions of the stomach and uterus.

who's joe?
He’s a good friend of mine.

How long does a typical trip to the convenience store to get cigarettes take?
Depends how far you live from the store. Sometimes it can last longer though (I live only a mile away from one but it took my father 26 years).

how do i stop an airplane from crashing? and could you answer soon?
Whatever you do, DO NOT fly into some sort of solid mass
What's updog?
Nothing much broseph hbu?
What is up and what is down?
Up and down are adverbs used to denote position or level of intensity of things
where can i find boyfriend free grill?
On the contrary, getting a grill will likely attract many boyfriends.
in your own words, what does the word "the" mean?
“The” denotes a particular object, person, or concept that has been previously mentioned or assumed to be well-known.
how girl get pragnent
See my first answer
I feel like I should have been born a cat. Does my medical insurance cover ears and tail surgery?
Unlikely, that’s viewed as cosmetic and sadly not covered. I had a similar problem when I added a third eye to my face
How do i give myself tinnitus?
I definitely do not recommend this, but you can simply listen to The Red Hot Chili Peppers on extreme levels of volume for 3 days straight. Make sure to be wearing AirPods to drown out the surround

how u get pregananant
A hot topic today I see.

when I look at picture of cute girl, why white stuff come out of my willy?
Are you touching your Willy at any point? If so this is called “masturbation” and such stimulus

Hello, uh, I was hoping this would be Yahoo Answers but actually productive. Was I wrong on this looking back?
Yes, the breadth of knowledge shared in Yahoo Answers rivaled the Library of Alexandria

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hello, I created a team with a goal to remake the universe in my image by crafting a chain from 3 ancient lake guardians to awaken and control the deific monstrosities of space and time to make my plan to create a world without spirit, and weirdly enough, i’ve been forcefully taken to some alternate backwards dimension distortion, which is also accompanied by some ghostly eldritch worm abomination. Now some kid wants to fight me with their penguin. Is this normal?

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
A typical electromagnetic signal from a communications satellite might have an intensity of 0.1 pW/m2 at the surface of the Earth. Your satellite dish collects the energy of the electromagnetic signal from the satellite; then your dish passes that energy to its central receiver, where the signal can be processed by a circuit. The area of a satellite dish can be calculated from pi (3.1416) times the radius squared. If your satellite dish has a radius of 0.36 m, and if it is receiving the signal described above, how much electromagnetic energy is reflected to the central receiver in 2 minutes? Give your answer in pJ.
(0.1 pW/m2) * Area of dish = 0.1 * pi * 0.36^2 = 0.0407 pJ/s
0.0407 pJ/s * 2 min * 60 s/min = 4.884 pJ

I NEED YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO STOP A PLANE FROM CRASHING PLEASE
I really hope you managed to avert disaster using my previous advice. Unlike myself, who ran over a middle school cross country team one day because I was too busy trying to open a bottle of pink moscato with my hands since I left my corckscrew at home. The moscato wasn't for me though, I don't drink that girly shit. I much prefer absinthe but the cops didn't believe me so fuck them.

First time flying, this plane I'm on seems to be diving headfirst towards a mountain, is this normal?
I don't believe so
i just saw a big explosion near yosemite national park. how do i call 911 on IPhone or can someone do for me?

sent from my iPhone
Hold down the home button. Then say Siri call 911, shawty fire burning on the dance floor.
Uh... do I check if everyone on that plane is ok?
Send them thoughts and prayers
what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What do you mean? African or European swallow?
How to tell if a bone is broken? I can see my leg bone sticking out through my leg but idk I think that's normal. Also if you break a bone due to an airplane crash can you sue?
My advice would be to see a doctor. They can diagnose your problem a lot better than I could
Hello, I created a team with a goal to remake the universe in my image by crafting a chain from 3 ancient lake guardians to awaken and control the deific monstrosities of space and time to make my plan to create a world without spirit, and weirdly enough, i’ve been forcefully taken to some alternate backwards dimension distortion, which is also accompanied by some ghostly eldritch worm abomination. Now some kid wants to fight me with their penguin. Is this normal?
We've all been there, but that's only because we are freaks. So no, this is not normal. Good luck though!
Why do the British speak English, an American language, rather than speak some European language???
Because British people SUCK

1619970297628.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)