[Idea] How does laddering works ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi !

I submit an idea for The Player.

Tonight I saw some players asking about what are Glicko and Coil ranking. A very few knows.
Moreover, you lose points when you don't play (1 per day if you're between 1400 and 1499 for exemple).

How about explaining all this stuff ? There is things to say about ladder, isn't it ?
I'm volonteer to write a draft.

Bolde Swoup.

EDIT : I'm afraid it's the wrong section é__è Sorry...

Last edited:
This seems like a good idea, but are you sure you can write a whole article on this to a high standard? Do you think you could write a sample paragraph? This would be an important article and we have some authors that I know would do an excellent job on this.

English is not my native language so I think your author will do better and faster. I don't want to make you waste some time.
I can provide several links of sources about Elo and Glicko, from and outside PS, and an explanation from Zarel about the daily point loss (screenshot from another player PM)

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vacate I plan to touch briefly on what all those ranks mean in my article so I don't know if their necessarily needs to be a separate article for it but this is just my 2 cents

Vacate I plan to touch briefly on what all those ranks mean in my article so I don't know if their necessarily needs to be a separate article for it but this is just my 2 cents
You can for sure briefly touch on it, but in the future I think an in-depth article on ladder mechanics would be nice to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)