ORAS Ubers Im bad with creative titles

I've been using this ubers team for a while, and it's done decently, I guess. Its a hyper-offensive team, and it sort of deviates from the common spreads. I hope you like it n.n

(My internet is too slow to let me paste pictures properly, so just pretend that they exist.)

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Extreme Speed
- Psycho Boost

My suicide lead. It can set up rocks, and do heavy damage to almost any other lead pokemon. (It struggles with yveltal and darkrai, however.) The focus sash guarantees that I get rocks up. The EVs let me get the maximum damage out of psycho boost.

- Stealth Rock: Duh.

- Knock Off- Useful against opposing Deoxys-Speed, Lugia, Xerneas, etc.

- Extreme Speed- Priority.

- Psycho Boost- This literally nukes any pokemon that doesnt resist it.
252 SpA Deoxys-A Psycho Boost vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Primal Groudon: 226-267 (55.9 - 66%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Deoxys-A Psycho Boost vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Arceus: 250-295 (65.4 - 77.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Basically, it 2HKOs most ubers pokemon.

Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play

The star of my team. It has saved me so many games. The moveset might seem weird at first, but let me explain it.

- Reflect and Light Screen- They halve damage from physical/special attackers. Whats not to love? (However, this is useless against defoggers.) It also helps the set up pokemon in the rest of my team.
+2 252 Atk Mega Salamence Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Klefki through Reflect: 198-234 (62.2 - 73.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Klefki through Reflect: 205-242 (64.4 - 76.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Klefki through Reflect: 211-249 (66.3 - 78.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Reflect does a lot. Light screen is just used to help the other set up pokemon in my team, and to reduce damage from pokemon like xerneas.

- Thunder Wave- It makes pokemon like mega mence (if its not carrying refresh), deoxys-attack and a lot of other high speed attackers useless.

- Foul Play- Bye, set up attackers. (Arceus, Salamence, etc.)

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

The double dance set. It becomes much easier to set up once screens are up. Much, much easier. Since the moveset is pretty self-explanatory, I'll just move on the next pokemon.

Arceus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

I generally dislike LO on set up attackers, since it considerably shortens their lifespan. Lum berry is a very useful item, it lets me set up on darkrai and it prevents all other status effects, which would normally make arceus useless. The moveset is again obvious, so I'll move on to the next one.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

The only thing to explain here is the EVs, I generally don't need a bulky set because of screens. This set allows me to outspeed yveltal and avoid getting taunted.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance

Again, I dont need the bulky set due to screens. Frustration and earthquake go pretty much unresisted, and make ditto useless. Substitute is for if i can predict a thunder wave/klefki switch in and stuff like that.

(major) THREATS: Lugia- god i hate this
Defog users- I can deal with them, but they pretty much defeat the purpose of screens

Thanks for reading! I'm open to any and all suggestions n.n

IMPORTABLE-
Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Extreme Speed
- Psycho Boost

Klefki @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play

Arceus @ Lum Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

Salamence @ Salamencite
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance

This is a relly solid team that is similar to yours, maybe taking a look at this will help you to improve your team :)
Deoxys-Speed @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Stealth Rock

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Salamence @ Salamencite
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Roost

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 184 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpA / 40 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

You've stated that Defogers give you a lot of trouble because they get rid off your screens. One way to circumvent this is to run Deo-S with taunt instead of Deo-A, give Klefki Magic Coat or run a Darkrai instead of something else. I think that using this Klefki set would fix this problem, because when they want to Defog you just can Magic Coat and the screens shouldnt go away (I am pretty sure that it works that way).
Klefki @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Magic Coat

If your team cant handle Lugia, I would recommend running Darkrai or Yveltal, because they are able to threaten Lugia and pressure the most common defogers (Giratina-O, Latis, Support Arceus). Since Darkrai is able to outspeed all of these mons and is able to put them to sleep, they wont get off a Defog. You could also use NP Darkrai to maintain the offensive theme of the team.
Darkrai @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

But if you want to use Darkrai you need to replace something. I would drop Deo-A for Darkrai and give Groudon Stealth Rocks and make it a bit more defensive. With this change you still have a rocker, but you make it way harder for your opponent to defog away your rocks, because you are able to either deny it or pressure the deffoger to a point where they cant even suicide defog.

Here are some minor suggestions (my opinion):

You are right that with screens you dont need to run the normal GeoXern spread. But what does max speed do for you? I would run the normal GeoXern spread with a bit more speed, because you wont always have your screens and max speed isnt needed

Substitute isnt the best option on Mence. I'd rather use Refresh or Roost instead of Sub, but thats just my preference.

• Drop Deo-A for Darkrai:

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

• -Use this Klefki set:

Klefki @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Magic Coat

• Give Groundon Rocks

Last edited:
Thanks for the rate!

Honestly, I ran darkrai for a while, but then removed it due to the amount of times dark void missed and the amount of times i got salty due to it :P

I'll try all the other suggestions though, thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)