Important Poll

If Jesus were a professional wrestler, what would his finishing move be called?

• The Carp-Ender

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • The Holy Crossbody

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • The Wine Splash

Votes: 23 22.5%

• Total voters

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Couldn't he not do tag teams because it'd really be three on two?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
jesus's foot divinely intervening with the balls of scrubs all over the world

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i decided to grace this thread with a post[after being asked]

also i agree that atleast there should have been more options and more/better creative names.

The Carp-Ender brings to mind an image of Jesus spearing a giant fish.

While that's still pretty badass, that's somewhat unrelated to wrestling.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
How does he fare against The Nigslammer? I guess it depends if you believe in white Jesus or black Jesus.

Really? I never would have thought that. Thank you for enlightening me oh great and wondrous genius that you clearly are.
I had asked a question. I didn't make a statement and thus I did not propose any fact or claim or opinion in that sentence aside from letting you know that I did not know whether wrestling was fake or not. Now it would have been alright, you see, if I had posted something like "Wrestling isn't fake." or "Really? Wrestling? I thought it is FAKE."

I fail to see how ending a sentence with a question mark fails to qualify as a question mark, and when a question is not treated like a question should be treated, the end result is something convoluted which misses the actual point of the said question by a wide margin. Not only did your post fail to answer my question, but it defied the rule of a question itself, causing one to wonder whether a question really can be treated like a statement and not a question. Directly quoting from Buddha, "There are these four ways of answering questions. Which four? There are questions that should be answered categorically [straightforwardly yes, no, this, that]. There are questions that should be answered with an analytical (qualified) answer [defining or redefining the terms]. There are questions that should be answered with a counter-question. There are questions that should be put aside. These are the four ways of answering questions.".

Your answer to that question, which is basically stating how my question enlightened you (sarcastically), fits neither of those four.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)