In Game: Play time

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about how much game time do you think youve accumulated over the past 5 pokemon games for DS(DPPT HG/SS) - this does include restarts.
Also about how much time do you usually dedicate for training pokemon (EV training, leveling, breeding), and how long does it take you to do playthrough?

I personally am not sure what my playtime is but probably can estimate between these games 100-200+hours in total, the playthroughs usually take me proably about 10-12 hours for Diamond and somehow those "small" editions in platinum ended up making me take over 20-24 hours+ to do the play through and HG/SS around 6-8 hours.
I never spent much time breeding since i hated taking that bicycle up and down celestic town like 100 times so usually about a hour or two to finish one poke if i caught one with good ivs or a good nature

So what about you all o_o?

Between all my games, I probably have over 1000 hours. I usually spend around a quarter of that time breeding and EV training.

I would have clocked around 800 overall. Also since when do most of the threads here now foster competitive discussion?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I can't think about over the last few games, but since gen I when I started, it would have to be thousands of hours. I always like to restart. And we sort of stopped the competitive stuff when it moved to Uncharted. We're sort of another Ruins of Alph now.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Currently we may not be as strict as we were before about the definition of "competitive" required to post a thread here, but this one is just a pc++ thread and as such is in violation of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)