International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll write a Cinccino analysis, we really need one. I've seen this set several times. Rock Blast / Bullet Seed with some other move and Protect.

Yeah, thats the kid I played against. Poor guy, but his saying pretty much sums up the rating
Same guy I faced. Sad. I would have just stopped playing a long time ago.
I think it speaks to his character that he's still trying and doesn't DC. There should be an award for that!

Just had a great battle with TCSnivy! I think that was the smartest I've been in a battle all day. GG! (22-18887-03286)

4-0ed Nido with 1724 and he of course d/ced. Not gonna do that many battles,it's really difficult to get fun battles.
Well, guess it's fine. Don't care to much about my rating.

Ok, I know how annoying complete hax can be now.....accidentally hit my ds onto floor, hoping it still works T_T

Sorry Red, whomever you are. I couldn't control my arm

Edit: Ah, there you are. Sorry man :(, bad news for me now is my hinge is not in the best shape :(

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I know how annoying complete hax can be now.....accidentally hit my ds onto floor, hoping it still works T_T

Sorry Red, whomever you are. I couldn't control my arm

Edit: Ah, there you are. Sorry man :(, bad news for me now is my hinge is not in the best shape :(
What's with everyone throwing their DS's?

EDIT: gl Picollo

goddammit, ALL of my opponents today save like 3 have dc'd on me as it's saving the results so it doesn't get to save them. I've only gone up like 60 points despite beating 24 people.

On the plus side though, i faced that arasu guy who had 1899 now, and beat him 4-0. Surprisingly, he let me keep the win.

goddammit, ALL of my opponents today save like 3 have dc'd on me as it's saving the results so it doesn't get to save them. I've only gone up like 60 points despite beating 24 people.

On the plus side though, i faced that arasu guy who had 1899 now, and beat him 4-0. Surprisingly, he let me keep the win.
Did have a rain team? because i think that is the person who raged on me

Got my butt served to me by kingofkongs, so strong, and my other two battles of the day both ended in disconnections. Not really feeling this tournament lol so boring and frustrating
It's very frustrating when you keep getting haxed and barely losing.

and then there's all the DCers out there.

I'm around 40 wins, 13 losses, and 13 D/Cs.

with 11 losses to hax.

make that 14 D/Cs.

I'm at 1874, this is ridiculous. I haven't even gotten 100 points today and I've faced so many dc'ers I bet I'm behind almost everybody. About to face a 1869 guy with a sand team, I'll bet anything he's going to dc if I win.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Rica from Costa Rica (1743) DC'd after I KO'd his garchomp first turn. Almost got to face Cybertron but our connection must've crapped out before the preview screen, hopefully better next time.

Just had a great battle with TCSnivy! I think that was the smartest I've been in a battle all day. GG! (22-18887-03286)
gg! wasn't expecting fire blast turn 1 and spent the rest of the match trying to recover

EDIT: ok wow sorry that wasn't your battle
your team was great!

I'm at 1874, this is ridiculous. I haven't even gotten 100 points today and I've faced so many dc'ers I bet I'm behind almost everybody. About to face a 1869 guy with a sand team, I'll bet anything he's going to dc if I win.
At 1874, you're ahead of most people, especially me (I can't even hit 1700 because of hax).

If your WiFi is what messed up in a battle, it'll say after the disconnection that you disconnected from WiFi as well right? So if the person is the one who disconnected you'll just be prompted to the "Battle, Cancel Participation, Cancel" screen, correct?
Yep, you will.

My current record is now 30W | 3L | 17DC (1 is my fault)

Good battle with Corey from Madrid (I think) (26-72324-71518), he deserved to win!

Lol TCS :P

Edit: I'm really regretting having Tentacruel on my team. Set up doesn't make sense when there's only 4 pokes. Oh well, 5/6 on my team that are doing well aint bad for my first tourney!

Back on. Just had a great battle with Matman. Damn that was close. Video to come.

Edit: and looks like there's an immediate rematch!

Edit 2: 3-0 the rematch.

77-63332-58726

Sometimes people are a bit too easy to read.
Yeah, thought you FO Whimsicott to prevent the Tailwind, so i decided to kill Ludicolo, which is a big threat in rain against me. :(
Maybe I'm too tired atm, it's already 2:30 AM here. Just wanted to get back over the 1750 mark but then I thought "just one more battle". S:
gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)