Tournament Introducing the NeverUsed Classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, and welcome to the first ever NeverUsed Classic! This tournament celebrates NeverUsed's different metagames and history throughout the years. Players will compete in separate tournaments for the ADV NU, DPP NU, and BW2 NU tiers, culminating in a playoff bracket where players must play a best of three series of the three generations, where the winner will receive a mention in the NU Hall of Fame, the NeverUsed room intro and a prize to be named later.

The format consists of three separate tournaments: The BW2 Cup, The DPP Cup, and The ADV Cup. Each tournament is single elimination, best of three. Depending on your performance in a Cup, you will be awarded points. The point system is the same as the one used in Smogon Tour and Smogon Classic (see this for further explanation). When all the Cups have been finished, the eight players with the most points will advance to the play-offs.

Signups for each Cup will be posted a week after the signups for the previous Cup in the Circuit Tournaments Forum. Players are allowed to play in all three cups, i repeat YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR ALL 3 CUPS. Here is the list of the three Cups with the dates each will be posted:

The BW2 Cup - May 9th

The DPP Cup - May 16th

The ADV Cup - May 23rd

Regarding DPP NU, This tournament will be following the NUPL Banlist. To be more specific, Snow Warning and Sand Stream will both be banned in DPP NU. The tournaments will be format-locked at the time of posting of this thread. This means that should any past-gen tiering evaluations happen during the process of this tournament, the tiers themselves will not change during the scope of this tournament.

If there are any questions, post in this thread and I will answer them as well as I can. Do not use this thread as a venue to complain about the format.

Signups for each Cup will last 4 days, so be sure to remember when sign up dates are! As well, each round will last about a week, so be ready to get your matches completed quickly!

I will update this thread with the link to the standings. Get hyped everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)