It is dangerous to go alone! Take this. ▬{══> {Halloween party Giveaway}{Now with 6IV Honedge}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! With the upcoming Halloween Party Battle Competition taking place this month, I decided it is time to giveaway this 5IV hondeges that I bred last year. This giveaway is to help those planing to enter the competition, which requires you to use ghost pokemon only. If you want a female to breed with for sure, wait until I giveaway most of these. I reserved some females spitbacks to giveaway to breeders.

For more info and discussion about this Battle competition go --> here.

#679 Honedge
Stock:
Quiet: 20

Brave: 4
Ability: No Guard>Stance Change
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/xx or 6IV see instructions below
Egg Moves: None
Item:
Kasib berry

HOW TO GET ONE OF THESE
1. Catch a wild Bunnelby.
2. Deposit the Bunnelby in the GTS asking for a lvl 1-10 Honedge with "vzxt" as message.
3. Do not specify gender on your request.
4. Post here your IGN and the Nickname you want.
5. The most original/funny NNs will get a 6iv Honedge.
6. I got Powersaves now so if you want a 6IV just ASK for one Clone
*NN required
*Quiet male and female version available. I accept gender request for clones

*NEW ADDITION* not available atm
My Aegislash

Stock: 0 for now
Ability: Stance Change
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves: None
Item:
Weakness Policy

To get this you must guess it's Nickname. When requesting your regular honedge add your answer, if your answer is wrong you still get a 5IV or 6IV honedge. If you answer right you get this guy instead with the NN of your choice.
Once 4 people guess it right I will anounce the winners. *Edited posts are not eligible.

Clues:
-It's is named after a villian in the Legend of Zelda series
-This character has only appeared in two recent TLoZ games including non-canon

-Starts with G
-Appears as a trophy in SSB4

I'll give a chance to participate to the ones that got a honedge before I added this.

To the mods

I'd like to keep this giveaway running for atleast 2 weeks​

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey! This is a great giveaway idea! I've already got an aegislash, so I'll let you keep your stock to help other people. :)

I'd recommend posting a link to this giveaway on the competition page, since I'm sure a lot of people there will want one of these honedges, but many of them don't spend much time here in the wifi forum.

Good luck! :D

Hey! I would like to have one and nickname Exalibur.
IGN : Rocha and i put a bunelby lv 1 its japanese
Btw great giveaway.

Last edited:
Deposited a female lv 3 Bunnelby, IGN: Stefano. Id' like a Quiet Honedge nicknamed Axl Rose, if it's possible, thanks!
It got sniped, I put another one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)