Salamence (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Hydro Pump
My starter. It is very effective because DDmence and mixmence are now more popular now than specsmence, and it can do a lot of damage to any poke, unless bliss. I don't know if make him timid to outspeed some threats

Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
Scarfcross has saved me a lot of times, and it can revege kill no scarfed pokes. Scarfcross can switch in a gyarados DD, hit gyara with stone edge (2HKO) and survive a waterfall

Mismagius (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Calm Mind
Missy is so underrated. Substitute + Calm Mind can destroy teams, and it is inmune to ground, fighting and normal attacks, and works well with lucario.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Extremespeed
- Crunch
SDluke is a threat that can easily destroy an unprepared team. SD and not much things can stop luke. Crunch is there for cress and dusknoir. Works well with Missy and Salamence.

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock/Magma Storm
Stealth rock helps a lot to make it more dangerous, because if I use stealth rock, nobody will think it is scarf; but magma storm will trap bliss and then I'll be able to kill it, and specsmence will be more dangerous. It revenges kill.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 168 HP/120 Def/220 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Return
- Rest
- Fire Punch
Curselax. With 1 curse, it can survive a CC from lucario (with no SD), and return OHKO with fire funch. The problem is specsgar (2HKO with focus blast).

All offense?
This team gets killed by mixape. Skarm Bliss can wall you.
No.... just no. Mis can deal a decent job of taking on Mixape as it can take Flamethrowers with it's respectable Spec Def. Scarfcross can revenge kill it while Salamence walls all NP versions.

And a SDed Life Orbed Close Combat from Lucario 2KOs Skarm and OHKOs Blissey. Blissey is just setup fodder for Mismagius as whileit struggles to break the sub with Ice Beam or Flamethrower, Mis repeatedly uses Calm Mind to boost its stats. Scarfcross can also give that combination problems if it has a status condition.

This team is definatly not Mixape weak and can definatly rip through Skarm Bliss.

Stealth Rock on Heatran unless you want explosion

Heatran needs only 236 speed. That allows him to beat dugtrio

Missy want 160 HP / 252 Spe / 96 SpA

I would consider a bulky defensive attacker. You might want something defensive like gyarados or zapdos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)