IT'S ME PODGE AND I HAVE A Y CHROMOSOME

Without making up a random statistic that I cannot neccessarily prove, I'm goin to make the ever-known generalization that everyone on the Internet lies. Everyone is different then how they appear on the computer screens. I'm actually more afraid of the people that are actually true to themselves and tell the truth about their lifestyles and about themselves. It's those people that will be engulfed by the fallacy of the Internet universe, and may warp their real selves into something they originally intended not to be.
Sudden clarity.

Also I lurk a lot but yeah this really doesn't change anything, lol. If anything, it just filters out the insincere users.

Pretty much this.

Lying about your gender isn't grounds by itself to be banned.

Evidently there are many people who like you and can understand your motive, so make sure to treasure those friends who care about you enough to look past the fact you're not 100% the person they thought you were. I wouldn't be overly embarrassed by it, there are too many 'girls' that have been outed in Smogon history to make you stand out -- it looks like you've learned your lesson, so yeah.
this was a cute post

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My original account is called Fatecrashers, I just made this one to make sure nobody knew I played LC and it kind of spiralled from there

Lol, who changed the thread title?

If anyone has username suggestions I'd love to hear them. Also if an admin can get rid of my usertitle it would be appreciated (and my username once I decide)!

I want to reply to all of you but there's too many posts to reply to, so I'll just say thanks.

I've never changed my username on Smogon and I get this message:

"We are sorry, but this feature is currently disabled. Please amuse yourself by changing your location, avatar, and signature."

:p

Girl, guy... I just know you as a friendly and helpful member of the community. In any case, props for posting this when I'm sure you were a bit intimidated to do so.

Welcome back! :)

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
If you change it to anything except PoJ I'll probably be very confused and you don't want that. Just stick around #smogonwifi and maybe come to a VGC or two and we're all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)