ORAS Ubers IT'S MY LIFE!

before anything, I would like u take 5 minutes and read the team, how does it handle some threats and the Possible changes down below, to avoid comments like this:​
#shrang: that team is the most ho-oh weak piece of shit I have ever seen
Thanks.

Art made by: NicoReaper

Hello Smogon Community!
It has been a long time since I have written an RMT, This time I have decided to build around Shedinja, a seriously fun pokemon but in almost everyones eyes unviable, but I believe that with good support, and some devious plays, Shedinja can shine in moments where you expect it to do nothing.

I started playing Ubers in about 2012; but I dropped the fun and went straight for the competitive scene in early 2016 thanks to a friend who taught me pokemon. I decided to join a clan called EG; or End Game. I joined them through the recommendation of my friend AriiStella, a former user who was in the EG Clan. Thanks to my friend EG Anonymous, who trained me before I joined and Dominatio, who always played against me.. almost daily which in turn helped me to improve my skills and learn more about the Ubers Meta and Community after I joined EG. I met many great people who helped me, and always help others, such as Fireburn Arii Stella Dominatio Minority Suspect EG Centurion Anonymous'N Blim 4gb Mysterious M NicoReaper and many more that I will mention on Shoutouts.

~TEAM BUILDING PROCESS~
I searched something that no one uses to make it work, after think some minutes and search, I found this:

Shedinja seems bad, really bad, but for me it's Ok, Have some niches like Check Latias, Primal Kyogre without Toxic, Stops Xerneas, and Semi-Check to Deoxys-Attack.

When I used Shedinja I noticed it was too weak to dark type, especially Tyranitar and Darkrai, so I thought Diancie-Mega was a good choice for Shedinja partner, in addition to returning hazzards.

Arceus-Ground is essential on this team as it removes threats as Dialga, Groudon-Primal, Diancie-Mega, besides having good defensive stats and be good user to use Defog.

Latios was mine and dominatio decision, my friend, latios stops on both Primal and has immunity to Ground Types.

Yveltal is a good defensive option with Primal Groudon, covering their weaknesses each other, Yveltal-Ghost Arceus stops while Primal Groudon Xerneas stops, and put Rocks

~TEAM IN DETAILS~

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Baton Pass

Shedinja is a really fragile pokemon, so you need all possible support to be "useful" in this case I placed Focus Sash as the main item because its low HP makes it mandatory to live, Toxic is an option to poison Primal Groudon, Yveltal and Ho-Oh, common threats that come at any time against Shedinja, while will-o-Wisp help against Arceus, Excadrill in the exchange and physical threats, Baton Pass is MANDATORY that Tyranitar is used in Ubers and you needed escape the sand storm, or if not, Shedinja dies.

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Rest

WHAT IS THAT SHIT!?, Diancie Rest with Sleep Talk? WHAT? HUMAN!?!? Yes friends, you see the moveset may be weird, but it works pretty well and why I use this moveset is because when you send a Diancie against Yveltal Life Orb or Darkrai, this is getting damaged and dies by three strokes, and Diancie is the only resistance to Dark Type, so I need to keep alive Diancie, EVs are to survive an earthquake of Salamence after increasing its statistics to +1 and survive an earthquake of Ho-Oh with Choice Band, plus delivery key support against the hazzards to Shedinja.

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Judgment
- Recover
- Stone Edge

Arceus-Ground defense is quite useful, I read many users say it sucks, it does not work and a lot of things that are not true, arceus-Ground is a Pokemon very useful defensively, as this can stop Primal-Groudon easy, except Groudon Eruption, to support has Defog and Stone Edge team that eliminates Ho-Oh, but Ice Beam can be used to stop Salamence, Arceus Ground also gives me better coverage against Diancie-Mega, Dialga, powerful threats to equipment, EVs are to beat in speed Jolly Primal Groudon, the rest to make it more defensive and physically hard to beat.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume

Groudon Primal is essential in any team Ubers unfortunately it is a rule of all equipment, the game is centered he and all equipment must carry some way to stop it, Primal Groudon on this team has the role of place Stealth Rocks, Resist as much as you can against threats like Xerneas and Primal Kyogre, nullifying type attacks water with his ability, Roar is necessary to stop Xerneas Geomancy Rest Sleep Talk, they are mostly defensive with Bold Nature, so Roar is a good way to stop them, rather Lava Plume because it has a better chance to burn and is fundamentally to stop Ferrothorn and Skarmory, things that stop my team, like Bronzong, Primal Groudon EVs are using are Standard.

Latios (F) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psycho Shift
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover

Ok, first Diancie Sleep Talk with Rest, now Psysho Shift Latios, Jhonx you okay? Psysho Shift Latios was not my idea primarily was dominatio and truth sounded weird, but I tried it and sometimes works for me and sometimes does not work, mainly helps me against Groudon Thunder Wave, as Latios can heal Paralysis and paralyze Groudon with Psysho Shift, but it's easy to avoid that by the opponent, on the other hand Latios is a secondary check of Primal Primal Groudon Kyogre and, in addition to immunity to Ground Type.

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt

Finally, Yveltal is the sixth slot, the team had weakness Arceus, especially Arceus-Ghost, Gengar Mega Mewtwo, a little against stall and many Arceus and Groudon used type rock attacks, so Charti Berry was good option, a good replacement can be Leftovers, the moveset is simple and standard, Foul Play eliminates Arceus, Sucker Punch help against Mewtwo and Deoxys-Attack, Taunt stops Gengar Mega with Destiny Bond and prevents plays from defensive teams, have access to Roost, which helps restore its own HP, speed EVs defeat all having less than 240 speed, HP EVs are for switch in Stealth Rocks 4 Times and have 1% after that.
~IMPORTABLE~
Latios (F) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psycho Shift
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Baton Pass

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Judgment
- Recover
- Stone Edge

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Rest

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt​

~POSSIBLE CHANGES~
>

If u are going to use Arceus Water to cover Ho-Oh, try this moveset, but take care about Dialga!

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Recover

~THREATLIST~
Ho-Oh is by far the most powerful threat to this team, but can be handled using Arceus-Water over Arceus-Ground.

Scarf is Insta Lose, the specs can be handled with Latios.

~REPLAYS~
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-433495526 vs 4GB
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-432935490 vs Mysterious M
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-432567160 vs an Antacool team
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-432572984 vs Prophetion trying to Counter Team me
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-433863065 vs The Trap God
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-433857926 vs Hyw

~SHOUTOUTS~
Thanks to everyone who trusted on this RMT, waited for this and helped me on every moment, thanks to the people who taught me and continue teaching me

Ubers Room: Arii Stella Fireburn Minority Suspect Dominatio Blim thanks you all for teach me a lot of things, from Basic to expert, I admire all of u, Hope we continue playing together in Sun/Moon

magsyy 4gb The Trap God dice 0kay Peli Camilas shrang darrell1297 and many more, not mentioning all right now because im about to fall asleep, but I promise ill shoutout every friend mine, thanks for all Friends :)

EG Room: Gunner Rohan Dominatio thanks guys, u two are respectable players, I learned a lot playing with both, and I still continue learning, thanks.

thunder n' blazes Znain DennisEG Gracias amigos por ser unos buenos lideres y siempre estar ahí ayudandome en OU con mis cosas de noobs lol, espero que sigamos jugando durante un largo rato, HAIL EG!

Hope all of U, enjoy the team.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)