Media JJK Discussion Thread

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
the manga/anime made by none other than the sukuna meat rider gege. This is a thread to talk about my favorite manga and show jjk! Some ideas to start conversation could be like your favourite characters, chapter predictions, chapter spoilers, theories, what ifs and the list goes on.

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
My all time fav is Nanami, then Megumi, then Kenjaku.

So you can see the life I am living
Rip yo boys brain is fried from all the limitless the others stomach is fried and the other i don’t even know how to describe it cuz he’s a brain that actually must suck I hate when gege be killing everyone off

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Kenny vs Takaba is one of my favorite fights in anime / manga history and I’m so excited for it to get animated someday

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
Kenny vs Takaba is one of my favorite fights in anime / manga history and I’m so excited for it to get animated someday
Yeah that fight was acc so cool I’m just happy we gonna get to see hakari vs kashimo soon like that shit will be so beautiful

why is everyone dead except for kusakabe? the strongest sorcerer in history vs. the strongest sorcerer available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)