Luvdisc (Love ball)
Quagsire (Lure ball)
Krabby (Friend ball and Lure ball)
Misdreavus (Moon ball)
Rattata (Level ball)
Growlithe (Fast ball and Ultra ball)
Paras (Friend ball and Net ball)
Spoink (Heavy ball)
Sandshrew (Fast ball, Level ball, and Ultra ball)
SandSlash (Friend ball and Heavy ball)
Donphan (Heavy Ball)
Graveler (Heavy ball)
Snorlax (Heavy ball) (Rebattle-Code)
HootHoot (Moon ball)
Ponyta (Fast ball)
Spinarak (Net ball)
Tangela (Friend ball)
Dodrio (Level ball)
Wurmple (Net ball)
Zubat (Love ball)
Golbat (Moon ball)
Starly (Level ball)
Numel (Heavy ball)
Spearow (Fast ball and Level ball)
Golduck (Lure ball)
Exeggcute (Friend ball)
Rhyhorn (Heavy ball)
Tailow (Friend and great ball)
Numel (Heavy ball)
Snorlax (Heavy ball)
Pidgey (Fast ball)
Murkrow (Moon ball and Dusk ball)
Houndour (Moon ball and Dusk ball)
Onix (Heavy ball)
Seedot (Friend ball)
Pinco (Heavy ball)
Clefairy (Moon ball and Love ball)
Magikarp (Lure ball)
Machop (Heavy ball and friend ball)
Heracross (Heavy ball, Moon ball, and Net ball)
Cubone (Heavy ball, Level ball, and Friend ball)
Sneasel (Moon ball)
Nidoran (Moon ball)
Snubbull (Heavy ball, Love ball, and Premier ball)

List of Female Non-RNG'd Safari Pokemon:
Bellsprout (Safari ball)
Pidgey (Safari ball)
Geodude (Safari ball)
Koffing and Weezing (Safari ball)
Arbok (Safari ball)
Grimer (Safari ball)
Machop (Safari ball)
Sentret (Safari ball)
Spearow (Safari ball)
Gulpin (Safari ball)
Kecleon (Safari ball)
Yanma (Safari ball)
Tangela (Safari ball)
Kangaskhan (Safari ball) x2
Hoothoot (Safari ball)
Tropius (Safari ball)

Copies and Clones on the 5th gen and 4th gen. And Available on the 6th gen.

Looking for Timid Jolteon and Cresselia or other offers
Hmmm..... Well I do have Timid Ice hp Jolteon but I think I only have the ev'd version. And I do have a cresselia but I have to transfer it.

I also have some spitbacks. If you think the Mega stone is worth more, I can give three of my Spitbacks for it so you can use them to breed your own. If that works for you. :)

EDIT:
oh and the Jolteon and Cresselia are non-redistributable

That's a fair offer, only thing is I'm not a talented breeder so I don't usually trade for spitbacks. What's ev'ed? Is it not 5iv?
Ev'd means it's been fully trained. (if you want specific details to understand, ask the SQSR thread)

Do you want to have the jolteon or do you prefer to have UT (Untouched) pokemon that hasn't been trained at all? If UT, then I assume you want the cresselia?

Ev'd means it's been fully trained. (if you want specific details to understand, ask the SQSR thread)

Do you want to have the jolteon or do you prefer to have UT (Untouched) pokemon that hasn't been trained at all? If UT, then I assume you want the cresselia?
Thanks for that. I EV my pokemon, I was unsure about what UT/UC meant. Whats the iv spread on Shiny Cresselia? If it has 31's i'd definately be interested in that and a nonshiny Timid HP Ice Jolteon

Thanks for that. I EV my pokemon, I was unsure about what UT/UC meant. Whats the iv spread on Shiny Cresselia? If it has 31's i'd definately be interested in that and a nonshiny Timid HP Ice Jolteon
Okay, well, If you're asking me to trade both of them for the Mega Stone, then I think we might want to talk and think about that first because I think trading two good iv'd pokemon for one single item sounds kind of unfair. (At least in my opinion)

Oh as for the Shiny Cresselia, if you're refering to the one in my Trophy Case, no, I can't trade that pokemon. In case if you didn't know this before, when a pokemon has "NFT" in it's info, that means it's Not for trade.

And as for the iv's, you do realize the iv's are mention in it's info underneath the sprite (Picture) of the pokemon on my thread, don't you?

As for the
When do we trade?
We can trade today, tomorrow, or on the weekend. If that's alright.

Okay, well, If you're asking me to trade both of them for the Mega Stone, then I think we might want to talk and think about that first because I think trading two good iv'd pokemon for one single item sounds kind of unfair. (At least in my opinion)

Oh as for the Shiny Cresselia, if you're refering to the one in my Trophy Case, no, I can't trade that pokemon. In case if you didn't know this before, when a pokemon has "NFT" in it's info, that means it's Not for trade.

And as for the iv's, you do realize the iv's are mention in it's info underneath the sprite (Picture) of the pokemon on my thread, don't you?

As for the

Now is best can you do a clone trade?

If you need time to find someone clone it before we trade, I'll wait for you. Or since I managed to get a Yveltal from someone already, you can just grab two fillers and I'll give these two pokemon to you for free just this one time (out of the kindness of my heart). If that's alright.

If you need time to find someone clone it before we trade, I'll wait for you. Or since I managed to get a Yveltal from someone already, you can just grab two fillers and I'll give these two pokemon to you for free just this one time (out of the kindness of my heart). If that's alright.
Ok thanks FC:2724-0177-2635

Last edited:

As for the

You misinterpreted my post. Of course I knew where the iv's were, I asked because I wasn't able to keep track of the three different pokemon I was looking at. And I wouldn't insult anyone by asking to trade for mega stones alone. I was going to add them on to the 5/6iv pokemon I would trade. No problem though, I was able to find another Jolteon and Cresselia that I'm probably trading for. Thanks anyway friend

You misinterpreted my post. Of course I knew where the iv's were, I asked because I wasn't able to keep track of the three different pokemon I was looking at. And I wouldn't insult anyone by asking to trade for mega stones alone. I was going to add them on to the 5/6iv pokemon I would trade. No problem though, I was able to find another Jolteon and Cresselia that I'm probably trading for. Thanks anyway friend
Huh? What do you mean? Are you saying that I sounded kind of snippy to you? If I did, how so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)