Mafia vs Village Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: Stardust Crusaders. Game Ora - Dio is Avenged

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
For some reason thread title still says night 1 but it is most obviously day 2!!!

boodan!!!

That being said the fact that there's a janitor (or some sort of role-hiding mafia role) really sucks, for obvious reasons.

As for scum reads nico? Might be one because of his random post after the dog got lynched but not contributing at all, even though he is obviously watching.

Walrein seems like town just based on the quality of his contributions, but I could be wrong. Would like to see more contributions and less Von ending day 1 early so we cAn discuss >.>

For some reason thread title still says night 1 but it is most obviously day 2!!!

boodan!!!

That being said the fact that there's a janitor (or some sort of role-hiding mafia role) really sucks, for obvious reasons.

As for scum reads nico? Might be one because of his random post after the dog got lynched but not contributing at all, even though he is obviously watching.

Walrein seems like town just based on the quality of his contributions, but I could be wrong. Would like to see more contributions and less Von ending day 1 early so we cAn discuss >.>
In other news this is town pancake because he acts like it's a NOC exactly when he's town lmao.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fine, discuss shit.

Here's a discussion starter:

Lynch Mithril

I know a guy who says that he is Kakyoin, the mafia Doubler. Do I 100% trust this? I wish, but not really. But if he's innocent, then I'll know 3 mafia tonight. And if he's mafia, aside from that being awesome, I'll have a few more clean villagers as well.

pancake lol it wasn't random JJBA is famous for many things, one of them being the treatment of dogs, and their deaths. As a fan of the show I found myself not only l-ing but o l - ing as well, and idk thought it'd be nice to share a joke lol. I hear you on the contributing, that being said its better to contribute something good than contribute something for the sake of contributing imo, but I'll try and be more vocal. I was on the given irc link a good portion of yesterday and there wan't too much being said in the general discussion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I could be wrong and just logged on at the wrong time

Any who I like the way Von is rolling ~
lynch mithril

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lynch Mithril

i'd like to hear his defense/claim before the day ends though

also yeah i'm gonna have to agree with blazade, pancake is 100% town here lmao

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I still think Nico? is scum and also maybe Nomark who didn't lynch mithril even though he posted and clearly read things... just a few thoughts.

Welp, Mithril looks like a pretty lose-nothing lynch if what von says is true!

Lynch Mithril

RODAN

Banned deucer.
The day is over. You see a mighty watertower looming above you, and a body wedged into the metal. It appears to be Mithril

Dear Mithril

You are Noriaki Kakyoin

A Japanese High School Student, you are the coldest and most pragmatic of the group. Having been freed from Dio’s brain controlling flesh bud by Jotaro, you feel compelled to join the group to repay this debt and defeat Dio. Your stand, Hierophant Green takes the form of a Humanoid which can stretch its body out like a spool of rope.

With the power of Hierophant Green, you may assist a user from afar once each night. This allows that users night action to be performed twice that night. To do this, PM the hosts with NX Support (User), but it is up to you to notify that user they may use their ability twice! Additionally, you may only assist a user one time.

Additionally, you may perform your teams nightly kill. When you are designated to do so, you will attack from afar using your EMERALD SPLASH. Due to the long range of this attack, you will not be detected by any Tracker or Watcher effects that may have caught you. When performing the nightly kill, you may not use your night action.

You are allied with the Stardust Crusaders. You win either when Dio is lynched, or when all threats to the crusaders are eliminated
it is now Night 2, Deadline will be in 48 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)