ORAS OU JUNKIE JUNKIE JUNKIE BRAIN DEAD FUN OFFENSE TEAM

EVER WAKE UP AND WANT TO CLICK SWORD DANCE AND WIN?

• Total voters
^^EASY LISTENING FOR THIS LONG RMT :)
CA$H TEAM PREVIEW
Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 9.50.12 AM.png

ITS CA$H TRU$T ME.
LET$ GET IT OR TO THE POINT.
Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 9.53.45 AM.png

@ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

THE FIRST JUNKIE FOR SWORD DANCE IS RIGHT HERE COUNTING AS A LATI CHECK FOR OUR SECOND JUNKIE ASWELL AS A POWERHOUSE OVERALL. WE GOT SUCKER PUNCH FOR PRIORITY (DUH).
IRON HEAD TO FLINCH AND DEAL WITH THESE STUPID ASS FAIRYS EVERYWHERE. KNOCK OFF BECAUSE ITS THE BEST MOVE IN THE GAME AFTER SCALD AND ITS AN INSANELY STRONG STAB.
LASTY SWORDS DANCE BECAUSE IT SHREDS TEAMS AND OVERPOWERS ALL THE OTHER JUNKIES CHECKS OR HARD WALLS. :)))
Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 10.04.08 AM.png

@ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Bullet Seed

NOW YOU MAY ASK "BRELOOM? IN 2015?!?!?!?"
AND I SAY YES IT JUST FITS IN THE TEAM.
HERES A STORY: In the year 2015 there remains a mon all tryhards use. Yes it walls a ton of things and its boring to play against and even use. Yes the mon is rotom-w. Every one on the ladder leads with it and wil o wisps first turn why? The reason is unknown it may be because the lands (oras) are bland and everyone is using m-lopunny, m-alt, clefable, sand offense, etc. (insert awkward transition here),,,PUNISH THOSE WHO LEAD WITH THE TRY HARD ROTOM-W WITH SEEDS. END OF STORY.
I CHOOSE BRELOOM BECAUSE IT CAN SINGLE HANDEDLY DEMOLISH TEAMS ASWELL AS SYNERGIZE WITH THE FIRST JUNKIE. INTO THE MOVESET SWORDS DANCE BECAUSE PLUS TWO MACH PUNCH DOES ALOT TO EVERYTHING
(MOST SITUATIONAL) CALCS:
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 153-181 (51.1 - 60.5%)
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 144-172 (43.1 - 51.4%)
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Scizor: 144-172 (41.8 - 50%)
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 132 HP / 0 Def Tornadus-T: 153-181 (46 - 54.5%) -- 57.4% chance to 2HKO
MACH PUNCH FOR DAMAGE AGAINST THREATS FASTER THAN BRELOOM. SPORE TO PUT THINGS TO SLEEP FOR ROOM TO CLICK SWORDS DANCE. AND BULLET SEED FOR CRAZY AMOUNTS OF DAMAGE DEPENDING ON LUCK (LUCK ALREADY DETERMINES WHO WINS ANYWAYS) ALSO FOR SLAMMING ROTOM WASHES.
Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 10.38.02 AM.png

(LOL VERLIS THUMBNAIL) IT LOOKS REALLY COOL TBH
@ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
SCIZOR OUR CHOICE OF MEGA ITS A SOLID M-ALT CHECK, ITS ACTUALLY OP, AND IT HAS TECHNICIAN PRIORITY. LEMME EXPLAIN 176 SPEED EVS ITS TO OUT SPEED SPD HEATRANS AND SPECS MAGNEZONES AND BOP THOSE WITH SUPER POWER. MOVESET SWORD DANCE BECAUSE SCIZOR CAN AND WILL. BULLET PUNCH AS A STRONG STEEL PRIO STAB DUE TO TECHNICIAN AND SCIZORS CRAZY 150 BASE ATTACK. BUG BITE AS ANOTHER STONG STAB DUE TO TECHNICIAN AS WELL AS EATING BERRIES. LASTLY SUPERPOWER TO KILL WOULD BE WALLS TO SCIZOR (FERRO, HEATRAN,ETC.)
Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 11.02.23 AM.png

@ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
OUR LAST JUNKIE OR UBER LANDO AND GARCHOMP CHECK. IN THE DAYS OF TANK CHOMP WEAVILE IS THE BEST ANSWER. WEAVILE IS ALSO THIS TEAMS FIRST STEP TO HAZARD PREVENTION. MOVE SET :) KNOCK OFF BEST MOVE IN THE GAME, ICICLE CRASH WEAVILES STRONGEST ICE STAB , ICE SHARD GOOD ICEY PRIORITY, AND SWORDS DANCE TO OBTAIN HIGHER POWER.
Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 11.14.14 AM.png

@ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpA
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Foul Play
AS FOR TEAM SUPPORT KLEFKI IS THE BEST OPTION ATM. ROCKING PHYS DEF WITH 80 SPA TO 2HKO M-SABLYEYE S/O fleggumfl AND PRANKSTER DUAL STATUS BECAUSE ITS ACTUALLY GOOD. FOUL PLAY FOR PEOPLE SILLY ENOUGH TO SETUP IN KLEFKI'S FACE. DAZZLING GLEAM TO DEAL WITH M SABLEYE WHICH IS A PRETTY BIG PUNK TO THIS TEAM.
Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 11.24.31 AM.png

@ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird
A SOLID HAZARD SETTER SUICIDE LEAD. ALSO THE SECOND STEP IN ROCK PREVENTION. TAUNT IS FOR SLOWER HAZARD SETTERS ASWELL AS ANNOYING CLEF'S BUT WE ALREADY RUIN CLEFABLE. STEALTH ROCKS FOR THE BEST HAZARD IN THE GAME. SPIKES FOR ADVANCDED HAZARD SETTING. AND BRAVE BIRD TO FAINT SKARMORY BEFORE THINGS CAN DEFOG OR SPIN ASWELL AS GOOD DAMAGE.

THAT CONCLUDES MY FIRST RMT :) HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I WAS SICK AND HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN MAKE THIS.

I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT SKIP TO THE END FOR A TEAM

JUNKIE (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

JUNKIE #2 (Breloom) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Bullet Seed

JUNKIE #3 (Scizor) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite

JUNKIE #4 (Weavile) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off

CATCH MY WAVES >:) (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpA
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Foul Play

FUTURE LOL (Skarmory) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird

THREAT LIST:
SCARF HEATRAN, BOPS EVERYTHING MACH PUNCH OHKOS AND TWAVE RUINS IT
M-SABLEYE, DAZZLING GLEAM DOES ALOT AND 5 HITS WITH BULLET SEED KILLS IT OTHER THAN THAT YOU GOTTA FLINCH OR DODGE WIL O WISP LOL
HAZARD STACK, THIS TEAMS ROCK PREVENTION IS LEADING WITH WEAVILE AND DOUBLING TO SKARM THEN TAUNTING
CHARIZARD X AND TALON, T WAVE IT AND BECOME A GOOD PLAYER TO GET AROUND THAT​

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
hey, solid team. I feel your team is better with Bulky Garchomp > Skarmory. This provides a way so Mega Lopunny doesn't completely break your team and gives you an answer to Talonflame and Scarf Heatrans lacking HP Ice. This means you lose out on Spikes which makes this team so threatening to bulkier builds so I'll suggest Spikes > Toxic on Klefki. Toxic really isn't that necessary imo as something on your team is capable of handling the different Pokemon you would Toxic in the first place (stuff like Hippo/Slowbro). I'd also suggest 80 SpA EVs on Klefki as this allows you to 2HKO all Physically defensive Mega Sableyes (ty mcm for this nice spread) because you said it yourself, you kinda need to rely on skilling with flinches to beat it. These changes can leave you weak to hazard stacking, but really, if you play right and keep heavy offensive pressure on your opponent, you can stop them from setting SR / Spikes.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stone Edge / Fire Blast

Changes in short:
BulkyChomp >
Skarmory
Spikes > Toxic
252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpA > 252 HP / 252 Def

That's all I got and I hope I could help!

I don't like to say this but I think you should remove Bisharp since you have Weavile. Your team is hyper-Magnezone weak and it can trap & kill half of your mons.

You could run something like Life Orb Starmie for the Rapid Spin since Hazard Stacking is never nice.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)