Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psystrike
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Aura Sphere

Its your basic revenge killer, meant to KO Pokémon with low health remaining and OHKO ordinary Darkrai. It does its job pretty well, so far.

Mega Masher (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Atk / 108 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Bulk Up
- Rest

This set looks weird, but works really well. I invested on special bulk for obvious reasons, and the 4 speed EVs are there for outspeeding uninvested base 90's. Rest is also useful since it cures poison. It's basically the star of my team.

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 4 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind
- Rest

I opted for normal Giratina since it has slightly higher bulk. Anyways, it's meant to be a wall and a bulky attacker at the same time. It can tank hits really well and it can actually deal decent damage after some calm mind boosts.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 4 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Calm Mind

It's just like Giratina, except it deals far more damage, and also slightly bulkier on the special side. Its meant to deal insane amounts of damage and break defensive cores on the other team.

Kangaskhan-Mega (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake

Its your basic sweeper, except this one hits twice in one turn. She's pretty good, but it can't take hits that well. I chose her since i needed a sweeper, and she's pretty decent at that.

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Rest

Its meant to setup Stealth Rock, then stall and cripple the opponent with Toxic. 168 speed EVs allows Arceus to outspeed ANY base 95 Pokemon.

So what do you think of my team? I accept any kind of comment, good or bad.

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'll have to lock your RMT as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)