SS OU Ladies and gents, I present, The Second Coming of Sucker4Darkmeat

sucker4.png

Thought Process in team building

478MS.png

Now I started with a spikes user. I know mew was popular for a hazard setter but I thnk Mew sucks donkey as a setter. I was thinking about Accelgor since it's fast and has final gambit, but it lacked taunt to prevent hazards, which the team needs since I have no defog or rapid spin. I chose a very underrated setter instead, Frosslass. This thing is a fantastic lead, doesn't let suicide lead drill set rocks up with a fast taunt, blocks spins, slows mons down with icy wind, and straight-up kills something with destiny bond.

478MS.png
784MS.png

Next mon is Komm-o for rocks. This mon is also a stall breaking with taunt and dragon tail. This mon weakens ferro and adds a lot of resistance for the team.

478MS.png
784MS.png
625MS.png

Now, this is very good core! Bisharp ties it all together. It takes psychic attacks for Komm-o while also being a defog deterrent for both of their precious hazards. This mon is super good this generation killing everything! With a +2 it also 2hkos pex, which is helpful since that mon is super annoying.

478MS.png
784MS.png
625MS.png
635MS.png

Hydreigon is one of those mons that just kills everything. It provides a ground immunity for bisharp. Bish and hydreigon also weaken things for each other. If one doesn't sweep, it breaks for the other.

478MS.png
784MS.png
625MS.png
635MS.png
849MS.png

Now the last 2 slots of the team were pretty free. I expirimented wit lots of things. I came to one big problem for the team, life orb clefable. If that evil thing came in, its there to kill something. It's also immune to my hazards as well so I needed something to kill it. So I called my boy toxtricity. This things hits annoying things like corv, clef, mandibuzz, and pex for super effective damage and provided the team with volt switch support for momentum.

478MS.png
784MS.png
625MS.png
635MS.png
849MS.png
861MS.png

The final slot could be whatever I wanted. My team wasn't fast and need some type of speed control so I used darm but darm just didn't flow super well. I decided "screw speed, lets just add another sucker puncher!" I wanted one specifically with taunt. I used grim for its dragon immunity since a draco dents a lot of the team. I am very pleased with grim's role with the team and I think it's also an underrated mon that isn't used much offensively. Honestly, I swear everyone just uses it for screens.

Now that you know was going through my mind with this team, here's a more detailed explanation of all the mons.

478 4.49.08 PM.png

Froslass (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Icy Wind
- Destiny Bond

Froslass is a terrific spiker. Blocks other hazards with a fast taunt which is helpful since the team is very frail. It also spinblocks to insure it's spikes are there to stay. You can't even defog since it out-speeds every defogger so it simply taunts them. Icy wind can slow something down for another mon or just simply get ride of a mon with destiny bond. It also beat suicide drill which is very common. I have max speed and fully invested hp to try to set up as many spikes as possible, even though it has meh defenses. The speed is used to outspeed common leads like drill and ferro so it can taunt to not let hazards up. Cursed body is used to disable a move which always helps. It is a very reliable suicide spiker that helps passively break mons so my team can kill them later.

1200px-784Kommo-o.png

Kommo-o @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Drain Punch
- Dragon Tail

Komm-o is on the team for rocks and to prevent annoying defoggers. It also has dragon tail to shuffle the team and take some chip from hazards. It has drain punch so bisharp doesn't kill a majority of the team. I have fully invested hp and max speed to live as many hits and outspeed things to do whatever he needs to do. I have bulletproof to defend against moves like pyro ball, shadow ball, etc. This is kinda a blanket check to lots of things and is just an overall good mon.

625Bisharp.png

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Throat Chop
- Sucker Punch

Alright bisharp is a freakin powerhouse. Bish honestly will win like 70% of your games. Sucker punch is it's bread and butter making up for its slow speed and kills things. Throat chop is a stronger dark move without priority and iron head for secondary stab to kill faries and OHKO's clefable and hatterne. This thing is so good because it's one weakness is fighting types, which there is only 2 of them in ou being conkeldur and hawlucha. Hawlucha gets a chunk out of sucker punch and strait up ohkoed by iron head after an sd. Defiant helps repel defog and makes bisharp get a free sd just from switching if they defog. Bish 2hkos corvinight and mandibuzz the 2 most common defogers. Black Glasses are used to 2hko pex after an sd. Max attack and speed with an adamant nature is there just to hit things like a truck. I didn't choose jolly because 90% of the time you are clicking sucker punch. Bisharp creates a wall breaking core with hydreigon so at least one of them will sweep.

1200px-635Hydreigon.png

Hydreigon @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon

This mighty dragon is here to for a wall breaking core with bisharp. Hydreigon provides a ground type immunity for bisharp and toxicity. Nasty plot is too make this thing a mighty nuke. Substitute is used since it forces out lots of switches and it can be used to set up and avoid status. Dark pulse is the main attack dealing heavy damage to lots of mons in ou. Flash cannon is used to damage fairies which who otherwise kill hydreigon because of its 4x weakness. leftovers are for hydreigon to last longer.

849.png

Toxtricity @ Choice Specs
Ability: Punk Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Overdrive
- Volt Switch
- Sludge Wave

Toxtricty is here to help with the team's biggest problem for the team that destroys the team, clefable. Toxtricty ohkos clefable and hatterene which helps the team a tone since it's weak to cleafable. At this point, I could just add whatever I wanted to the team and life orb clef was a problem. Toxicity hits many mons super hard. Toxtricty has volt switch for momentum for the team so bisharp and hydreigon can setup. Overdrive is for an electric stab to hit things like pex and gyrados for super effective damage. Boomburst is a powerful attack boosted by punk rock ability. Sludge Wave is to hit faries that the team does not like. I have specs for the maximum power to break things for the team. Max speed and special attack with a timid nature is to hit things fast and hard.

861Grimmsnarl.png

Grimmsnarl (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Darkest Lariat
- Spirit Break
- Taunt

The last slot is used for the very specific role I wanted. I wanted more taunt to stall break and another sucker punch user since there is no speed control. Grimsnarl is an underrated attacking mon with an impressive 120 attack. Darkest Lariat is a stronger dark move but, I have considered using drain punch or fire punch for more coverage. I have experimented and they work pretty well. Just on personal preference. Spirit break is for a secondary stab and to attack dragons. Speaking of dragons Grimsnarl provides a dragon immunity. Max hp and attack with an adamant nature is so it hits the hardest and adds some bulk to it. I didn't invest in speed because it has priority taunt and sucker punch and is pretty slow with 60 base speed.

Weak Matchups/Annoying things
701MS.png

Hawlucha is just insane against this team. It kills pretty much the whole team. When it sets up you have to sack a mon and then put in toxtricty to kill it since it takes 70.8 - 83.5% from a +2 Brave Bird. If toxtricty is chipped from 2 stealth rocks or rocks and 1 spike, it'll die. Try and not let toxtricty to not take chip so it can kill the lucha.

091XYMS.png

After a shell smash, this team is ohkoed by icicle spear besides bisharp. Your best bet to beat it is to have bisharp take two hits to sucker punch it twice, then have grimsnarl sucker it once to finish it off. If rocks are up then bisharp has 25% of being ohkoed by a liquidation.

036XYMS.png

Clefable is very annoying, especially life orb sets. Life orb has coverage against everyone on the team besides toxtricity. Toxtricity takes 37.3 - 44.1% from life orb boosted moonblast so it can definitely get chipped easily. Toxtricty ohkos it with sludge wave. Clefable also has magic guard which takes no damage from hazards.

815MS.png

Cinderace has court change which turns the table on the match. Now, your already fail mons take even more damage which obviously isn't good. Best bet is to predict the cinderace switch and go into Grimsnarl to stop it. Not super threatening offensively, Komm-o is immune to pyro ball and only fears zen headbutt.

530MS.png

Drill is a threat to this and is taken differently depending on the set. Mold breaker drill is usually a suicide lead in this meta and Frosslass takes it on by not letting it spin or set up rocks. Sand rush drill is also a monster against the team and the best I can say is don't let it come in easy. Being HO you have very frail mons that can't take hits well. The best pivot is Komm-o. It lives serval eqs and gets hp back with a supereffective drain punch. If all else fails, you will almost always have rocks and a spike and two sucker punchers.

The Team Gameplan
To explain how to play the team, I'll do so by providing some key points to think about throughout a match.

1. Set spikes up and prevent hazards. Sometimes it is wise to have hazards up just for them to defog them away. I know this sounds counterintuitive but getting them up for a defogger to come in and raise bisharps attack is helpful for breaking/sweeping. Even having rocks and 1 spike is important against teams. Since the team threatens a lot of things offensively a lot of switches will be made to relive

2. Be very aggressive! Always be aggressive because simply you have to. You have lots of frail powerful mons and can't afford to play passively. Fat teams will just wait you out and you need to get to straight to killing things. You need to never let the pressure up against fat teams, I highly suggest going for the ballzy play. When you keep pressure in the match your opponent will switch, and with rocks and spikes, that's good chip for bisharp or hydreigon to sweep. You have to understand that your mons are frail and you are playing 5 vs 6 since Frosslass is a suicide lead.

478MS.png
784MS.png
625MS.png
635MS.png
849MS.png
861MS.png

https://pokepast.es/69aa2ec383213d93
Thanks for taking a look at my team. If you are wondering why I named it the second coming of Sucker4Darkmeat it's a team that I saw Blunder play and thought the name fit it since I have 2 sucker punchers and 3 dark types. A mon I would consider putting on the team would be a cinderace with sucker punch so it can court change back hazards but I don't know. I'm free to any suggestions just no fat shit. This team Hyper Offense and I want it to stick with its roots. So yeah keep in mind its HO and to have mons that don't lose offensive pressure or momentum, please. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

Last edited:
Man, i've been looking for some Bisharp teams, I'm gonna try it out and see how far i get with. Recently I've been seeing a lot of LO Clef's around tho.

Mold Breaker Drill just runs all over this team. Heck, sand drill still runs all over this team.
Yes, it does tbh but being ho you need to be aggressive and not let drill come in. Komm-o can take 3 unboosted eqs and do damage with drain punch. Forgot to put that matchup in the list I'll add that up there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)