Larvitar for all! (Mods Please Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is my very first giveaway, it took a very long time for me to actually sort everything out, so hope you like it. I followed a Tyranitar set (Dragon Dance) on the smogon dex. I'm just going to get straight to the pokemon but first, rules :)

Rules:
  • Deposit a level 11-20 MALE Zubat in the GTS with the message 'ss1234'. They are in Meteor Falls.
  • Ask for a male level 1 larvitar
  • Please post your IGN or I will ignore you
  • Only one pokemon per person
  • This pokemon is NON-redistributable
Here is the pokemon:

#246 Larvitar(m) | Jolly | Guts
OT: Wonder | ID No: 57315
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
EMs: Dragon Dance
Hatch Location: Battle Resort
Hatched by tasty_crayon on reddit
Stock: 3

If you have any questions, ask away!
Also to the mods, if it is ok could you keep the thread open just for 24 hours after the 2 days are up?

Last edited:
I deposited a level 18 male Zubat with the message ss1234. My IGN is Justin. I was unable to ask for a male because Larvitar is not in my Pokedex yet. Thank you for the giveaway!

Hey there, great giveaway! I've deposited a level 15 male Zubat, IGN Steve, message "ss1234". Thank you in advance for the Larvitar! :-)

I just deposited a lvl 14 M Zubat message "Larvitar"
IGN: Zalchak
I have never seen a Larvitar before so I wasn't able to request a gender but I was able to request the level.
Thanks in advance

Hey there, great giveaway! I've deposited a level 15 male Zubat, IGN Steve, message "ss1234". Thank you in advance for the Larvitar! :-)
Just putting up a lv 19 male zubat. IGN is Phil. message is P3DS. Thanks for the giveaway.
I deposited a level 18 male Zubat with the message ss1234. My IGN is Justin. I was unable to ask for a male because Larvitar is not in my Pokedex yet. Thank you for the giveaway!
Just posted a level 16 male Zubat, IGN is Jebus, message is a smiley face. Awesome giveaway, TTar is a great pokemon.
Hello, I deposited lv18 zubat (asking for lv1 larvitar)
IGN: Sakura

Thanks in advice :D
I've sent yours, enjoy!

Hey awesome generous dude,
I deposited a Level 18 Female Zubat requesting your Larvitar.
IGN: Waffle
GTS Message: LUV UR GIF
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: If you cannot find it, just tell me, because there is a lot of those pesky snipers.

I would like to get a Larvitar too!
Deposit: Spanish Zubat, male, level 12
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

I would like a Larvitar, please!
Deposit: (I don't have ORAS so I deposited a level 16 Female Swinub. If because of this I can't get the poke just tell me and I'll take it back :P)
IGN: Owen

I'm sorry for deviating from your rules, but anyway it's an awesome giveaway ;) Thank you!

Ign Alex
Deposited a lv16 male zubat
Thx man!
Thanks for doing this
Put up a male zubat lv17
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thanks for the giveaway!
I deposited a lvl 11 Male Zubat
IGN: Neto
I would like to get a Larvitar too!
Deposit: Spanish Zubat, male, level 12
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
I deposited lv. 17 Zubat (M)
IGN: Stephen

Thanks in advance!
I've sent yours!

Hey awesome generous dude,
I deposited a Level 18 Female Zubat requesting your Larvitar.
IGN: Waffle
GTS Message: LUV UR GIF
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: If you cannot find it, just tell me, because there is a lot of those pesky snipers.
Thank you for the giveaway
Deposited a lv 15 male Zubat IGN: Padparadscha with your message
I would like a Larvitar, please!
Deposit: (I don't have ORAS so I deposited a level 16 Female Swinub. If because of this I can't get the poke just tell me and I'll take it back :P)
IGN: Owen

I'm sorry for deviating from your rules, but anyway it's an awesome giveaway ;) Thank you!
I can't find your guy's, could you redeposit?

Nice first giveaway!
Deposited lv. 19 Zubat (M)
IGN: crazy...man
The stock had finished before you posted although there is a decent chance that i'll have spares, so I suggest that you take out your zubat and I should find out by tomorrow if I have spares :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)