Last one to post wins! v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Last one to post wins! This is the thread where you can talk about absolutely anything, and the last person to hit a random goalpost (picked by the thread starter) wins!

For the thread starter, they pick a goal for posts that’s more than 100, and whoever gets there wins! If the thread starter posts that post, the next person to post wins instead. The winner gets to make the next one. And double posting isn’t allowed, of course. Leap frogging is, however. Are you all ready? Let’s play! Feel free to have fun and chat about absolutely anything you’d like, or even have conversations with someone!

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Zelda fans..... All I know is something about a Master Sword that supposedly unbreakable
I've watched the final fight tho and it looks pretty good.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Who plays Brawl Stars? There's a lot to talk about right now with the new update and other stuff.
(Nanulak we are crowding your thread for our conversations prepare for a huge block of text to somehow appear)

Last edited:

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Who plays Brawl Stars? There's a lot to talk about right now with the new update and other stuff.
(Nanulak we are crowding your thread for our conversations prepare for a huge block of text to somehow appear)
I’m fine with this. Actually, I found this out on PokeCommunity, and it’s really fun! We just all talk about absolutely everything! Does anyone here like Warriors by Erin Hunter (aka Warrior Cats) or Starfox?

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
I have the series on my shelf and I have never touched them. My brother has tho
Lol. I only own one of the Ultimate Guides and the Prophecy Begins. I am actually making my own fan series way into the future, Evil’s Arrival, and I’ve already made the intro for the first book, Thundering Cry! If anyone wants to hear it, just let me know (yea, I’m just really proud lol)

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Btw can you just create a thread about a random topic in CONG can get away wth it?
Idk. I just saw that there was a similar thread here but people called for a tear-down, I believe, so it was short-lived. That’s why I actually implemented the limit, as then it’s more a game and people aren’t as likely to call for a tear down
If anyone’s staff and reading this, feel free to put it where you think it fits best

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Btw can you just create a thread about a random topic in CONG can get away wth it?
Obligatory disclaimer I'm not a moderator so if one replies to this with a correction you should take their word over mine

Generally Cong threads are for discussing particular topics, as long as they're reasonably specific. Like there's a Video Game thread, and also a Splatoon thread, which seems to be fine. It's "sister" is Smogoff, which is more of a joke forum. Not in the sense that the forum is a joke of course, but in the sense that most of the posts there are related to humor. You don't need moderator approval to post in either of these forums, but try not to spam threads or posts within a short period of time.

If you have any questions about a forum in the future you can DM one of the moderators of the forum, which are listed close to the top of every page.

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
the last person to win this is always gonna be a mod so they keep the thread closed
Nah. Remember, the thread starter picks a goalpost that’s more than 100 that they keep to themselves. Anyway, is anyone exited got out new Legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)