Board Game Late Summer Diplomacy - Signup Thread

Alright last push: Milan + NaF is better than simple Milan because France desperately needs help in this variant (and Italy could still use the help as well). As an added bonus, it ensures that there will be one sole winner, which will let people play to win rather than playing for stalemate lines or pre-arranged draws. For all of these reasons, Milan + NaF is superior to vanilla Milan.
I will take your word for it then

voting for NaF+Milan then.

Imo Stratos/Walrein/LN should have higher priority due to not playing in the last game. Plus if LN+billy is a team then you pretty much just have one signup there, not two.

Also are Bass and Outlaw not signing up? I'd at least like each of your thoughts on the game formats due to your diplomacy experience, even if neither of you want to play in this one.
Milan looks interesting, if nothing else it is different. (Myself I would have loved if we had enough people for something like the usa or colonial maps, but that is wishful thinking!) Winter 1900 is probably a good thing, it lets players choose what they want to do before the game and gives an early signal of who is working with who. Those are the upsides and downsides. You can tailor make your units for your plan and end up getting roasted, or you can go neutral and end up floundering to do anything.

I won't be playing though, not until I see a game go without subs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)