Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha

it was snatched away and I uploaded again.. And snatched again..!! Hahaha
I'm starting to think magikarp is too common! U can try something more random just let me know what it is
Please a protean froakie
If possible 31iv speed and sp atack

Deposited a lv 15 female magikarp
Ign: cj
Thanks
That's been snatched as well :( try somethin else and i'll get a froakie to you :)

Deposited a lv 15 male careful magikarp

IGN:dawnash
Hopign for a brave aron!
Brave Aron is yours :)
Deposited a lv 14 female spoink,as too many magikarps are snatched
Unbelievably spoinks been snatched as well :( feel free to try again
Hey I would like to get the Kangaskhan, Fletchling, and Froakie :) I know that's a lot so I can throw in a spitback or two if you want.
That's no problem..im finding magikarps getting snatched a lot at the moment so upload anything, jst tel me what it is :)

I am selecting froakie name
Deposited a lv 14 female meditite
Got some torrent froakie from snacthers

Thanks!
May I also get a gastly?
I am strugling to get 50 in super single lol
Yeah that's no prob..im offline for the next hour though. I'll teach u a gastly with substitute as i found that usefull In the maison. Mega kangaskhan Is also powerfull the maison ..him along with any 2 from aeigslash/dragonite/greninja or
gengar/gliscor/suicune/garchomp should get you quite comfortably to 50 wins ...failing that triples is the easiest to get wins in

Yeah that's no prob..im offline for the next hour though. I'll teach u a gastly with substitute as i found that usefull In the maison. Mega kangaskhan Is also powerfull the maison ..him along with any 2 from aeigslash/dragonite/greninja or
gengar/gliscor/suicune/garchomp should get you quite comfortably to 50 wins ...failing that triples is the easiest to get wins in
deposited a lv 13 male coagunk
Ign: CJ
thanks

I was using azumaril/mega kangaskhan/garchomp(only azumaril has good ivs)
Lost in battle 46 due to flametrower burn hax my garchokp and muk exploding in my khans face
greninja seens less vulnerable to hax than azumarill
I am looking to try greninja/khan/garchomp or khan/gengar/garchomp(coping a team that I have seen in records topic)

deposited a lv 13 male coagunk
Ign: CJ
thanks

I was using azumaril/mega kangaskhan/garchomp(only azumaril has good ivs)
Lost in battle 46 due to flametrower burn hax my garchokp and muk exploding in my khans face
greninja seens less vulnerable to hax than azumarill
I am looking to try greninja/khan/garchomp or khan/gengar/garchomp(coping a team that I have seen in records topic)
unbelievably taken again :(
Azumarill done ok for me in the maison, what moves have you got for him? i used Aqua jet/ knock off/ play rough/ waterfall i have a marill with aqua jet if u dont as the powerfull priority move does help a lot. getting greninja into the team will give you a special attacker and if you move onto doubles/triple battles then taking him to the move relearner (only when he's greninja) to learn mat block helps you set up a strong attacker like garchomp or even Mega khan if your using power up punch, (which u prob are if its taken from no-cheese battle maison thread). stick with those mon you got as they should get you there, as long as you have ev trained them/got positive natures ...i do have a 5iv kangaskhan you can have if poor stats are working against you, which they will after battle 40

Deposited Trevenant
Need machop
Ign-ab
Msg - thank u sir
do you need ability guts or no-guard? also i got 4iv males or 3 iv females?
EDIT: i sent a guts male just so it didnt get snatched, if u need a female or no-guard (and haven't got a ability capsule) then i can send another :)

Last edited:
unbelievably taken again :(
Azumarill done ok for me in the maison, what moves have you got for him? i used Aqua jet/ knock off/ play rough/ waterfall i have a marill with aqua jet if u dont as the powerfull priority move does help a lot. getting greninja into the team will give you a special attacker and if you move onto doubles/triple battles then taking him to the move relearner (only when he's greninja) to learn mat block helps you set up a strong attacker like garchomp or even Mega khan if your using power up punch, (which u prob are if its taken from no-cheese battle maison thread). stick with those mon you got as they should get you there, as long as you have ev trained them/got positive natures ...i do have a 5iv kangaskhan you can have if poor stats are working against you, which they will after battle 40
Thanks for gastly and khan!

My azumarill has aqua jet,superpower,play rough and belly drum.
She is doing well,but sometimes the AI brings 2-3 poison or grass types and she cant touch then

I usally lose due to hax or because the last pokemon counters perfecty my last pokemon(bad luck really)

About doubles I havent played since pokemom XD lol,but will try beat maison after singles

Thanks for gastly and khan!

My azumarill has aqua jet,superpower,play rough and belly drum.
She is doing well,but sometimes the AI brings 2-3 poison or grass types and she cant touch then

I usally lose due to hax or because the last pokemon counters perfecty my last pokemon(bad luck really)

About doubles I havent played since pokemom XD lol,but will try beat maison after singles
belly drum is a risky strat in the maison ..Azumarills bulk and ability to take 3 hits is his greatest asset to your team (i use assault vest to increase bulk) the AI will use risky strategys (hax) because it only needs to beat you once but you got to win every time! that kanga should help you a lot though, max his attack and speed then just power your way through the maison! :D good luck with it
No guard female
yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)