League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Eternum Rek'Sai would be cool if I didn't already have Pool Party and that wasn't the objectively better skin

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
yeah my shop is ass but I've never spent money nor plan to spend money on anything in this game except when I bought Blackthorn Morgana way back when it was new

Thunderlord's Decree isn't particularly broken or anything, it's just silly how everything else was nerfed and then TLD was buffed when it was already balanced. Nerfed Fervor so it didn't give you +30% autoattack damage at Level 1. Nerf Warlord so it can't be used as sustain in lane. Deathfire not much of a nerf as far as laning in concerned but still technically a nerf, more so in lategame meanwhile TLD still stays perfectly good in lane (now it's the only one that really does anything besides the more-difficult-to-use Grasp) and gets a lategame buff. The Cunning penetration mastery was already better too, rito why you make Ferocity inferior for damage?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Too lazy to upload a pic but I own the 20$ Vlad skin and the first three deals I got were for bad Vlad skins. Then I got a deal on a Kass skin which sucks compared to Cosmic (which I have), then got a deal on Shamrock Malphite, which as far as I can tell is just normal Malphite with a four leaf clover in the art.

Needless to say I wasn't particularly impressed.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Shamrock Malphite is a visual masterpiece and strikes fear into the full AD teamcomps of Summoner's Rift.

In other news WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

I already own Headhunter Rengar so Night Hunter is a joke. Muay Thai Lee Sin has the worst auto animation of any Lee skin and I have Knockout + Pool Party. Acolyte looks idiotic. Sailor GP is cool but I own Spooky GP. And I haven't played Garen in like, two fucking months.

(NOTE THAT DREADKNIGHT GAREN WAS FREE FOR OVER A YEAR FROM THE TWITTER PROMO AND NOW RITO GAMES IS OFFERING ME A MEASLY 20% DISCOUNT AS IF I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN IT WHEN IT WAS FREE IF I WANTED IT IN THE SLIGHTEST)

Fight me boys, I want the title of worst Smogon Snowdown Shop 2015.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The problem is that discounts are on champs people play a lot, which would normally be a good idea except odds are people have the best skins for their favorite champs. It should've been discounts on favorite champs which they do not already have skins for.

The problem is that discounts are on champs people play a lot, which would normally be a good idea except odds are people have the best skins for their favorite champs. It should've been discounts on favorite champs which they do not already have skins for.
and it should be 6 different champions

I got 3 fuckin ahri skins and I basically only played her for 2 weeks a few months ago

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
A couple Riot employees apparently confirmed that realistically Malphite would be about the size of Summoner's Rift (wanna say it was during a patch update when they fixed some champ and skin sizes)

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.

2 warwick skins, I never use gangplank (im so bad at it) and 2 irelia skins when I already have one! sounds legit. I mean I like Order of the Lotus but a 30% discount is so not worth it...

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Am I the only one who got a half-decent Snowdown sale? All of my friends had mediocre selections at best.

Mine was a bunch of jungler skins and Glacial Malphite. I ended up picking up Snow Bunny Nidalee and Hillbilly Gragas since I had some RP left over. Didn't really want the Elise/Skarner/Lee Sin skins, but at least they mostly managed to pick champions I actually play...

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

I play a lot of Ahri at the moment and don't have a skin, so that's actually good.
But I don't want to buy RP and got only 144

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
The problem is that discounts are on champs people play a lot
Now that I read this, not sure it's like that. 4 of the 6 skins I got were for characters that I seldom/never play, and some friends have told me the same happened to them. I have no idea how Riot chooses which champions will be on discount for each account tbh.

Also, you play on EUW, right Sapientia ? Add me to your FL if you feel like, my IGN is 'chistoso' :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)