Life

Team Life

Hey everyone, this is my first RMT here on Smogon and the Team has been of my successfulest teams since I started playing Pokémon competive in May last year.
Because I don't have much time I hope you understand that I rush this RMT a little bit.

Under the microscope:

Heatran (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock

This is in my opinion the best Heatran lead set because it is able to take any EQ thanks to Shuca Berry and cripple the opposing lead back with Will-O-Wisp which helps against things like TTar, Occa Berry Metagross or Swampert but the last two mean usually at least one free layer of Spikes so I usually switch to Forretress to get my hazards up early in the Battle.
Will-O-Wisp also helps me crippling the Switch-Ins for Heatran for example DD Tyranitar, DD Gyarados or Dragonite which hope for a Boost and try to sweep which Heatran can prevent with that move.
Fire Blast is ordinary move on every Heatran set and Earth Power for the other Heatran leads.

A reason for using this lead is also the increasing number of Skarmory and Forretress leads which ususally means I can get SR out in the first Turn and can prevent hazards at the beginning.Also, the number of Machamp leads is decreasing which hepls Heatran and the whole team since I'm a little bit weak to Machamp leads and Machamp in general.
Heatran works also a a great Mid-Game-Sweeper and can put the opponent under pressure with Spikes up.

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 36 SDef / 12 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Roar
- Wish
- Protect

Vapoeron works as an effective Suicune, Heatran and Infernape Check, is the Watertype of the FWG Core, the Bulky Water on the team and provides excellent Wish support for the rest of the team.In the first version of the team I used Hidden Power Electric instead of Roar but Suicune caused some problems if Shaymin had been killed and I thought I could handle Gyarados (Taunt Gyarados can be pain in ass if played right >_<) and Suicune was often the bigger problem for the team.

Vapoeron also provides some sort of Check against Sub Split Gengar since a Life Orb Shadow Ball will never 2HKO Vaporeon, helps me dealing with Chesto Rest Kingdra because of it's ability to recover the hazarddamage with Rest.Vaporeon also scouts the foe's team with Roar and spreads damage.
Moves and EVs should be clear, I just put 12 EVs in Speed to outrun other Vapoeron's and get a faster Roar against which really hepled me in some Battles.

Gliscor (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Roost

After looking on the team I had struggled against well playes Stallteams and SD Lucario since some of them run Bullet Punch for Gengar and Shaymin won't enjoy taking a +2 Extreme Speed.That was the main reason I picked Gliscor in this position and it works great.
Gliscor can also absorb random Thunder Waves (Jirachi, Celebi, Blissey etc.) and can break Stall easily with the combination of Toxic + Taunt + Roost and supported by the hazards it can be a real pain for the most Stallteams.Gliscor helps me dealing with Hidden Power Grass Zapdos / Jolteon and so on, SD Lucario and DD Tyranitar in some cases but Gliscor won't like +1 Stone Edge and some Tyranitar's run Shuca Berry + Ice Punch to take down Flygon and Gliscor.

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

With Sub Split Gengar all around the other Gengar sets have been forgotten and this set is in my opinion the best Gengar set because it can lure Scizor because they expect the Sub Split set and won't think of a set with Hidden Power Fire.Hidden Power Fire helps against the already mentioned Scizor but also against Special Defensive Skarmory and Forretress.Gengar works as the Spin Blocker since I needed one because of the Spikes and Toxic Spikes and I didn't want my team destroyed by one Rapid Spin.
Subsitute saves me from Pursuit which is really hepful against things like Scarf Tyranitar and ist also saves me from things like Thunder Wave or Leech Seed which ist quite nice.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Payback
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Forretress is in my opinion the best Spiker in OU and provides hazards support in form of Spikes and Toxic Spikes for the rest of the team which is quite helpful especially for Gengar which can be a real beast with hazards up.Forry is also my first Switch-In for Metagross and Swampert leads beacuse they can't do much to me and I can get at least one layer of Spikes or Toxic Spikes up in early game.
Forretress also spins away the opponents hazards and is some sort of check to Sub Split Gengar since a Life Orb Focus Blast will never 2HKO Forretress with the SDef Split + recovery from the Leftovers and I can hit it back with Payback which does around 75.9% - 89.7% to Gengar.
I ran Shed Shell before I used Leftovers because of annoying Magnezone but Forry lacked the recovery and Magnezone is rare now.

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Natural Cure
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Air Slash

When I started building the team I knew that I would need a Revengekiller.My first thought was Flygon ut Flygon didn't help me against Bulky Waters especially Suicune was a big problem for because Vapoeron carried Toxic and not Roar in those days and so I decided to use Scarf Shaymin which works great and helps me to deal with things like Calm Mind Suicune, Dragon Dance Nite or weakend Tyranitars which are all outspeeded and killed by either Seed Flare or Hidden Power Ice.
Shaymin is also the Grass type of the FWG core and it's also able to take Toxic or things like that because of Natural Cure.I thought of using Energy Ball instead of Air Slash as a second STAB but Air Slash heols a little bit against Machamp which can be annoying for the team.

Threats:

- Taunt DD Gyarados if played right
- Zapdos with HP Ice
- Life Orb Gengar with 4 Attacks

Thanks for reading this and I hope for rates now !

Hey I got your message, and I must say I like this team a lot! You combine elements of a solid team core with some obvious attempts at being anti-metagame, so kudos there! There are however, some threats that can and will trouble you. Firstly, as you've noted BulkyDos can be a headache if he calls your bluff and realizes you have no HP Electric on Vaporeon. Secondly, as also noted, powerful special attackers like Gengar, Superachi and Offensive Zapdos are hard to wall, although Shaymin can force them out for the most part. Thirdly, heavy stall teams can be incredibly problematic with no really effective stall breakers- Gliscor helps somewhat but Gyarados is an effective switch and most Blissey carry Ice Beam anyway. Lastly, while rather rare after the metagame absolutely commited to beating him, Machamp leads will really eat your lunch.

The first way it seems you could alleviate these weaknesses would be to use a SpDef Skarmory over Forretress. While a good lead on more balanced teams, he'll find it hard to cover the threats we'd ideally like him to cover for the entirety of the battle with no recovery and the burden of laying two kinds of entry hazards. Skarmory solves both of these issues, and actually, I don't think the loss of Toxic Spikes is a problem because you have no real abusers of it. It seems more trouble than its worth. I personally find him far more reliable and easy to use, so please do give him a shot!

The other thing I'd do is change Heatran's set to a better one for handling stall teams and lead Machamp. Although it may look rather strange, try something like the following-

@ Life Orb
40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Mild
-Stealth Rock
-Overheat
-Explosion
-Hidden Power (Electric)

This set is very effective for not only OHKoing Machamp leads, but also for cracking down on Blissey Forretress Gyarados cores and punishing usual switch ins (especially Gyarados). Of course, if you want to dedicate him to being a full stall breaker and don't want him in the lead slot, you can move Skarmory to the lead slot and give him Stealth Rock over Whirlwind and Lum Berry over Leftovers to make an effective lead set. This allows you to use Taunt over Stealth Rock and Fire Blast over Overheat, if so you choose.

That's all the advice I have, excellent team! I hope this helps.

I can see how this team can be successful but there is one thing i can see going wrong.
-Toxic spikes on forretress isnt really necasary with your lead and gliscor both packing status moves.(And they both plan to come in early in the game).There are a few effective moves that could be used in this slot but i suggest gyro ball for revenge killer weaviles that can put a dent in your team.Vaporeon might be able to handle them but he wont last against banded max att night slashes and ice punches like forretress will.Even brick break wont OHKO forretress with its current defense.

The team looks pretty solid. The threats you've outlined are admittedly problematic, but fortunately they can be fixed with some fairly minor changes. First, I'd advise leading with Forretress. This lets you get up more hazards at the beginning, especially against Metagross / Swampert / Hippowdon leads.

Try out a specially defensive set on Heatran. This will help out a lot against Zapdos, Rotom-A, and any weaker special attackers. The following set should work out well:

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power / Protect
- Roar

You should now have plenty of special bulk. Lava Plume's burn rate is useful for Gyarados switch-ins, and Roar helps to further abuse your entry hazards. Earth Power is for opposing Heatran, although Protect can be used to gain recovery and stall out opponents (pretty effective with T-Spikes).

Gengar is a decent spinblocker, but a Scarf Rotom-W would be a better fit for your team. It fixes any issues with Gyarados and revenges a lot of notable threats. If you use it, you can even free up Shaymin to run a different set, such as Leech Seed + Protect.

Darn, my suggestions were ninja'd by Faladran.

Skarmory, Scizor, and Forretress are already handled well enough by Heatran, so HP Fire isn't as necessary, and you could use the extra bulk of a Rotom-Appliance. A Choice Scarf set would be effective, and it frees up Shaymin, but they're a bit easier to pick off. I think you could try out a defensive Rotom-A, as it also checks Gyarados (though instead of outspeeding, it tanks a hit or two), but has more bulk to last throughout a match.

I also second (third?) moving Forretress[/Skarmory, if you decide to use it] to the lead spot and making Heatran specially defensive. If you choose to go without Toxic Spikes (you can still poison Pokemon manually with Gliscor), You can move Stealth Rock to Forretress[/Skarmory], which frees up a slot for Heatran.

Comments:

Hey _TyRoGuE_, this seems like an interesting team. However, yyou have some problems with Bulky DD Gyarados and strong special attackers, such as Life Orb Gengar and Zapdos.

To help solving the Gyarados problem, I suggest using Rest on Shaymin over Air Slash. Seed Flare actually hits harder than a super effective Air Slash, so Air Slash rarely sees use. With Rest, you can recover back to full health and cure from sleep by switching out and activating Natural Cure. This allows you to keep Shaymin alive much longer (and also combat Gyarados).

I also suggest moving Stealth Rock from Heatran to Forretress (over Toxic Spikes) and moving Forretress to the lead position. This allows you to set up an extra layer of entry hazards more often, as well as freeing up a team slot. As a replacement for Heatran, I suggest using a Choice Scarf Tyranitar. It allows you to trap Pursuit weak Pokemon such as Gengar, Rotom and Starmie, as well as dealing with Offensive Zapdos easily. Pursuiting Gengar and Rotom also allows Forretress to spin easier and Tyranitar can further whittle down opponents with sandstorm. If Tyranitar is not preferred, you can also use a Snorlax over Heatran. It can also Pursuit Gengar, Zapdos and Starmie and has great enough special bulk to deal with most special attackers. Choice Band is probably the best set, as it forces a lot of switches and its counters take a lot of damage when switching in on Spikes, Stealth Rock, and a Choice Band Return. Leftovers Snorlax can also be used to exchange power for survivability and the ability to change moves.

Sets:

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake / Superpower

Snorlax (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature (+ Atk,-SAtk)
- Body Slam / Return
- Pursuit / Selfdestruct
- Crunch
- Earthquake / Fire Punch
---
Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature (+ Atk,-SAtk)
- Body Slam / Return
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Selfdestruct

Changes in short:
  • Rest > Air Slash on Shaymin
  • Stealth Rock > Toxic Spikes on Forretress
  • Move Forretress to lead position
  • Choice Scarf Tyranitar / Snorlax > Heatran

Good luck with the team!

Hmm, you really have quite a good team here. Seeing as your core is solid, i'll just suggest a few little things.
You probably should put leftovers or life orb on shaymin instead of scarf. It has great coverage, and seeing as you are limiting that amazing coverage to only one move, allowing your counters (e.g. heatran w/ shuca). If i may, i'd suggest this set:
-Seed Flare
-Earth Power
-HP Ice
-Rest/Leech Seed
W/ Leftovers & Timid nature.
This set helps your team out tremendously, as well as stopping walls (w/ leech seed) and punching holes in your opponents team.
If you are having good success with Fort w/ T-spikes, then don't change it man. If you find you are having more success wearing down teams with them, then leave it. Or, a good strategy -if your opponent has one of the two most popular poison pokes (Roserade & Tentacruel)- would be to lure Roserade or tenta out with you setting up toxic spikes and then switching to Shaymin or Heatran to KO them. (if you send out heatran, then they will probably double switch out and that will be a great opportunity to get a sub off on heatran.)

Summary:

Sub over WoW on Heatran
Rest/Leech Seed over air slash on Shaymin
Leftovers/Life Orb over choice scarf on Shaymin
Keep T-spikes on Fort if you can use strategy and predictions to your advantage

Hope this helped, good luck!

Threats
1). Lead Machamp
2). Life Orb / SubRoost Zapdos
3). Taunt Dragon Dance Gyarados
4). Rapid Spin Starmie / Forretress

Hi, this is a solid-looking team, but there are some issues I'd like to help with. Currently, your team struggles with a couple of things.

1). Lead Machamp delivers a swift OHKO to your Heatran with DynamicPunch, while you must choose between either setting up Stealth Rock or hitting it with a Fire Blast for massive damage before dying. Gengar does make a good switch-in to DynamicPunch, but it fails to KO with any move and will promptly be KO'd by Machamp's Payback, so all you will have accomplished is weakening it so that your Heatran can finish it off - however, this means you are left without your spinblocker and that means if the opponent is carrying Starmie (which is fairly common on teams with LeadChamp) then your whole strategy is ruined and you could potentially lose because of it.

2). Your team is also damaged quite badly by Life Orb Zapdos carrying the moves Thunderbolt, Heat Wave, Hidden Power [Ice] and Roost. Heatran is 2HKO'd by Thunderbolt while it fails to KO with Fire Blast. Shaymin is KO'd by Heat Wave, as is Forretress. Vaporeon is defeated by a Thunderbolt or two, while Gliscor falls to Hidden Power [Ice]. Gengar also will be taken out by a Thunderbolt. Zapdos can accomplish all this while utilizing Roost against something like Vaporeon or Shaymin locked into a move to keep itself healthy. SubRoost variants are even tougher for you to handle, as you cannot really damage it well while it proceeds to stall out every one of your team members between its great bulk, instant recovery, Pressure, and Toxic.

3). Taunt Dragon Dance Gyarados is also quite problematic for you; it can set up boosts on either Forretress or Shaymin locked into Earth Power. Vaporeon can usually scare it out, but if they have seen you use Roar earlier in the battle, they can just Taunt you and thwart your attempt to phaze, allowing it to set up while you fail to deal significant damage with Surf and then it can proceed to sweep your team.

4). Rapid Spin Starmie or Forretress are also threatening to your strategy. Gengar can block Rapid Spin from them, however, good players utilizing these Pokemon often go for Hydro Pump / Payback, respectively, when a Rapid Spin is obvious, in order to damage a spinblocker that nearly always shows up in entry hazard teams. Gengar will fall to a Payback after taking Stealth Rock damage, and even if it lives Starmie's Hydro Pump, it is not fast enough to outspeed and will be KO'd by a Thunderbolt. You can then bring in Shaymin or Heatran to force out the Starmie or Forretress, respectively, but they will find opportunities to spin later in the game against Gliscor or Vaporeon.

Solutions
1). Lum Berry Skarmory > Forretress, moved to lead slot
2). specially defensive Heatran > Shuca Berry
3 / 4). Scarf Rotom-W > Gengar
5). Life Orb / Leech Seed+Protect Shaymin > Scarf Shaymin

1). While Forretress is by no means a bad Spiker, it is usually only used if you need both Spikes and Toxic Spikes. You really don't abuse the T-Spikes in this team, so I don't feel they're as necessary. Plus, Skarmory has the added bonus of preventing opposing Toxic Spikes (which really trouble this team) being set up by lead Roserade with a combination of Lum Berry and Taunt. Brave Bird+Lum Berry allow it to 2HKO Machamp leads without fear of confusion hax. Taunt also prevents bulky leads such as Metagross, Swampert and Hippowdon from setting up Stealth Rock. The set is:
Skarmory @ Lum Berry | EVs: 252 HP / 104 Spe / 152 SDef | Careful
Taunt / Spikes / Brave Bird / Roost

2). An easy fix to solving your Zapdos weakness is to simply change Heatran to a specially defensive variant. It takes any of its hits extremely well and has psuedo-recovery with Protect, which can be used in conjunction with Gliscor's Toxic to form quite an annoying combination against some of their shared counters in bulky waters such as Suicune or Vaporeon. Roar abuses entry hazards extremely well, as none of its common switchins bar Gyarados and Dragonite like taking Spikes damage, and those two are hurt badly by Stealth Rock. The set is:
Heatran @ Leftovers | EVs: 244 HP / 252 SDef / 12 SAtk | Calm
Stealth Rock / Flamethrower / Roar / Protect

3 / 4). A bulky Choice Scarf Rotom-W is a much more reliable spinblocker than Gengar for the following reasons; it can take a hit from common spinners, then either (in Starmie's case) outspeed and KO with Thunderbolt or (in Forretress's case) pivot to Heatran so you can force it out and maybe rack up some more hazard damage with Roar. The set runs max HP and some defense investment for the overall longevity, but also to survive a Scarf Tyranitar Pursuit while switching (at near-full health) so it cannot remove your spinblocker from the battle that easily. This set also solves your problem against Taunt DD Gyarados, being able to outrun any variant at +1 with the given speed EVs so it can deliver an easy KO with Thunderbolt. Problems with last Pokemon setup sweepers such as CroCune, CursePert and CurseLax are solved as well thanks to Trick crippling them by not letting them heal, allowing the rest of your team to kill them off.

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf | EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe | Timid
Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball / Hydro Pump / Trick

5). With the role of revenge killer assigned to Rotom-W, the use of a Scarf on your Shaymin becomes redundant. Because you no longer are restricted to only using one move at a time, you can opt for one of two sets here. The standard Life Orb attacker provides an offensive powerhouse your team lacks that becomes much harder to switch into with Spikes on the field, while the Leech Seed+Protect set provides alot of team support and is equally effective with multiple layers of entry hazards up. It is up to you which one you choose to implement.

Shaymin @ Life Orb | EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spe / 4 HP | Modest
Seed Flare / Earth Power / Hidden Power [Fire] / Rest

Shaymin @ Leftovers | EVs: 252 HP / 216 Spe / 40 SAtk | Timid
Leech Seed / Protect / Seed Flare / Hidden Power [Fire]

One last thing I'd like to suggest is maxing speed on Gliscor - it has become increasingly common to run max nowadays and you should at least give yourself the chance to get that first Taunt off if it comes down to Glis vs. Glis, and if the opposing Scor isn't max speed, then you're guaranteed to get it off. Speed creep should be avoided whenever possible.

Just some things to consider. Hope I helped, good team and good luck.

Comments:

Hey, I already rated this team, but I have some more suggestions you could try. To avoid confusion, treat this as a seperate rate; I treat as I'm rating the original team without any changes. I hope you don't mind.

This seems like a cool team, however there are some issues. The first is Taunt Dragon Dance Gyarados. It can set up on Heatran, Gliscor, Vaporeon and Forretress by Taunting them and setting up a Dragon Dance. Your best hope at stopping him is revenge killing him with Shaymin who 2HKOes with Seed Flare. However, Shaymin can be quickly worn if Gyarados checks it counters by randomly Waterfalling or just by other attacks and entry hazards. To make sure your Shaymin can combat Gyarados and other Pokemon more safely, I recommend changing Air Slash and using Rest. Seed Flare actually hits harder than a super effective Air Slash, so Air Slash rarely sees use. With Rest, you can recover back to full health and cure from sleep by switching out and activating Natural Cure. This allows you to keep Shaymin alive much longer.

Another issue is Lead Machamp. It can OHKO Heatran with Dynamicpunch and you must sacrifice Heatran to set up Stealth Rock or damage Machamp with Fire Blast to finish him off with Shaymin, Gengar or Gliscor. The only safe switchins to Dynamicpunch are Gengar and Gliscor. Gliscor is handled by the confusion rate and Ice Punch, while Gengar can't KO Machamp with Shadow Ball and is KOd back with Payback. To solve this issues, I suggest moving Forretress to the lead spot and replacing it with Skarmory. Skarmory can 2HKO Machamp with Brave Bird and if you carry a Lum Berry isn't affected by Dynamicpunch's confuse rate. If you don't, Dynamicpunch can't 2HKO you, so you still come on top almost all of the time. I recommend using the Taunt Lum Berry set with Spikes, Roost and Brave Bird, but if you want Skarmory to also set up Stealth Rock so you can run a different set with Heatran, the Specially Defensive set with Stealth Rock and Spikes is your best bet.

Another issue is strong special attackers with good enough coverage. Most are handable by good battling, but Life Orb Zapdos and Gengar can really give you problems. Life Orb Zapdos with Hidden Power Ice can 2HKO every single member of your team, and your best bet at beating it (Shaymin) does not enough damage with Hidden Power Ice damage to revenge it, even with prior damage, while Zapdos damages back with Heat Wave and can Roost off damage. Gengar can also do the same thing, 2HKOing every team member and Shaymin only does a maximum of 47% with Hidden Power Ice. A good way to solve this issue is Scarfing Heatran. It can come in on Heat Wave or Hidden Power Ice from Zapdos or Shadow Ball or Hidden Power Fire from Gengar and possibly even nab a Flash Fire boost. It can then outspeed and OHKO both with either a Flash Fire boost or Stealth Rock support. It can also revenge a range of other dangerous Pokemon who are too bulky for Shaymin to deal with or who resist Seed Flare and also revenge Gyarados with Hidden Power. You can now also run a Life Orb Shaymin. It comes at the cost of leaving you open to a lot of other threats though, so handle with care. However, if you run Choice Scarf on Heatran, you cannot run Taunt Lum on Skarmory as it has to set up both Spikes and Stealth Rock. Therefore, changing Heatran to a more Specially Defensive variant is also a good way at stopping Zapdos, but leaves you more open to Gengar. You can run either Shuca to survive Life Orb boosted from Shaymin more easily and KO back or Leftovers for consistent recovery.

Sets:

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SDef / 16 Spe
Impish (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Skarmory (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 164 SDef / 92 Spe
Careful (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Hidden Power Electric / Dragon Pulse

Heatran (M) @ Shuca Berry / Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Lava Plume / Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Protect / Roar

Changes in short:
  • Rest > Air Slash on Shaymin
  • Move Forretress to lead position
  • Specially Defensive / Lum Taunt Skarmory > Forretress
  • Choice Scarf / Specially Defensive Heatran > Current Heatran
  • Life Orb Shaymin > Choice Scarf Shaymin (optional, not recommended)

First, thanks for the rates =)

I will definitely try all out all the things you suggested and will update the team as soon as I tested all the suggestions out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)