(Little) Things that annoy you in Pokémon

What location is this because Hawlucha spawn in the eastern mountain range in aggressive flocks you’d have to actively avoid. Nothing on this list aside from some of the FEs are hard to find?
I noted it briefly in the tier list thread but I think there's just something else to the encounter list in general, even beyond the fact that it spawns way more pokemon at once

Roaring Moon is by no means common in its little cave, but it pretty consistently spawns in pairs and at best you make like 2 loops for it to show up if it somehow doesn'ts how up the first time you wander in. It was to the point that when slp was first digging out the encounter rates people thought it was straight just a separate guaranteed encounter because of how consistently people found it, because 1% didn't make any sense.

Even when I was paired up with a Violet player, which let me assure you co-op encounters are very annoying to coordinate in Area Zero, finding Iron Valiant didn't take that long.

I remember Worlde joking that Froslass' breath has gotten -2F colder (from -60F in DP to -58F in Platinum), therefore global warming is fake. I just had a look on Bulbapedia, and it turns out that in Celsius, those figures are -51C and -14C respectively... I honestly thought the conversions were a mistake until I typed them into a top-of-Google-search calculator because the difference is so huge. Since Japan uses Celsius, this means Game Freak keep flip-flopping between how cold Froslass' breath is, for seemingly no reason. Also, American customary units.

Even when I was paired up with a Violet player, which let me assure you co-op encounters are very annoying to coordinate in Area Zero, finding Iron Valiant didn't take that long.
FYI, the way encounters work in coop in area zero is even more annoying than it looks like.
Any "other version" encounter you see is actually the other player's encounter. So realistically speaking all you'd need is actually the other person to lap around until he finds one, then tell you where it is and you go in that spot as well.
If he moves out of sight of it, it'll despawn for you too.

I helped a friend with Scarlet shiny hunt Iron Hands, it was pain, but basically i lapped around the place until one spawned.
Oh and we found a shiny garganacl in the process. With encounter+shiny power fighting :)

I remember Worlde joking that Froslass' breath has gotten -2F colder (from -60F in DP to -58F in Platinum), therefore global warming is fake. I just had a look on Bulbapedia, and it turns out that in Celsius, those figures are -51C and -14C respectively... I honestly thought the conversions were a mistake until I typed them into a top-of-Google-search calculator because the difference is so huge. Since Japan uses Celsius, this means Game Freak keep flip-flopping between how cold Froslass' breath is, for seemingly no reason. Also, American customary units.
I think Google parsed "-58F to C" wrong. Farenheit and Celsius overlap at -40, so -58F needs to be less than -40C. I think Google interpreted it as -(58F to C) since +58F=14.444C. I got -50C for -58F using Windows calculator's converter.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was always -50C in Japan but was changed between -58F and -60F depending on whether the translators for a given game valued accuracy or round numbers more.

Also, -60 is colder than -58.

FYI, the way encounters work in coop in area zero is even more annoying than it looks like.
Any "other version" encounter you see is actually the other player's encounter. So realistically speaking all you'd need is actually the other person to lap around until he finds one, then tell you where it is and you go in that spot as well.
If he moves out of sight of it, it'll despawn for you too.

I helped a friend with Scarlet shiny hunt Iron Hands, it was pain, but basically i lapped around the place until one spawned.
Oh and we found a shiny garganacl in the process. With encounter+shiny power fighting :)
No trust me, we understood all of that (we got this shit down to a SCIENCE) and also we had to coordinate on discord voice chat to actually indicate to each other where the hell each other are BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE EACH OTHER IN AREA ZERO.
I am seriously convinced that the fact you can coop in area zero at all is purely accidental and now gamefreak just thinks it would be awkward to close it off.

Also this still extends to the rest of the world too. You only see your version's encounters until the other version's player comes into the area, where it will start spwaning them. You can even see "their" swarms on the map but until they wander over to activate it, it will never spawn.

It's...the most utterly baffling way of handling the coop concept I've ever seen.

I am seriously convinced that the fact you can coop in area zero at all is purely accidental and now gamefreak just thinks it would be awkward to close it off.
Most likely correct tbh.
It's...the most utterly baffling way of handling the coop concept I've ever seen.
Very likely they only cared of what happens when all the players are in same spot, since why would you bother be in the same game anyway. You could just... TRADE the version specifics, interaction :) :) :)

After all if you forgot, if a shiny spawns, only one person can battle/catch it afaik, since the spawn is shared for everyone.

There's also the weird thing that happens with raid dens where you can see other people's raid dens but can't activate them.

Honestly I feel that the co-op feature was just thought as "kids going for selfies and sandwitches toghether", cause that's really all the Coop there is to it. Everything else is just... incidental.
You can't even partecipate to online raids as the only raids you see are the ones from that specific istance and cannot access the poke-net.

Well at least it doesn't lag horribly like the SwSh ones did as soon as you turned off the internet, so there's that...

Most likely correct tbh.

Very likely they only cared of what happens when all the players are in same spot, since why would you bother be in the same game anyway. You could just... TRADE the version specifics, interaction :) :) :)
Considering you can catch the version specifics I have to assume it's some way they decided to have the world run as smoothly as it shockingly does considering it's a gamefreak game. It's still silly but probably the way it loads things just makes more sense if its a unique instance that overlays the encounter tables.
After all if you forgot, if a shiny spawns, only one person can battle/catch it afaik, since the spawn is shared for everyone.
See but that makes sense to me. You are all seeing the same spawns at the same time. I know people like to complain about it but if you're together then the guy "stealing" your shiny is just a jerk who knows you and if you're on opposite sides of the region you're not even in a position where you, the host, would run into it!
It also opens up for you to all see it and rush to it or to seek it out and call a friend over. It's fine, you can't do this with randos.
There's also the weird thing that happens with raid dens where you can see other people's raid dens but can't activate them.
This is silly but I also kind of get it: raids, unlike pokemon, are a lot more involved and take longer to respawn so they dont want you to "steal" a raid that your friend might have been saving.

The actual dumb part about this is raids are not labeled so you have to journey over and find which one belongs to who and then awkwardly shuffler around while the owner activates it.

Honestly I feel that the co-op feature was just thought as "kids going for selfies and sandwitches toghether", cause that's really all the Coop there is to it. Everything else is just... incidental.
You can't even partecipate to online raids as the only raids you see are the ones from that specific istance and cannot access the poke-net.
It's wild you stil lhave to go through pokenet (you CAN access this, by the way) to trade while doing a union circle, by the way. Like let me jsut. They're right there....

Now that the upcoming 7-star raid is confirmed to be Cinderace, I would like to take some time to complain about Court Change.

First off, I'm not a fan of giving only one starter a second signature move. Because apparently being the only one with a uniquely named HA that also happens to copy a previous wildly successful starter wasn't favouritism enough.

Anyway, moving on to the effect. Who thought this was a good idea? I know I'm the hazard-loving wierdo, but this a step beyond the pale. Even though Defog also can't be prevented from undoing several turns of effort in one move against 99.9% of mons, it can at least be punished by abilities that react to the evasion drop. Court Change doesn't trigger those effects, and even rounds up the inability to act on a predicted use to work against 100% of mons.

While it's hard for me to think outside of how it affects my preferred playstyle, it feels like it's just a way of awkwardly fishing for matchups. It's never a decent all-round pick. If it plays into effect-reliant teams, it's an unstoppable way to make your opponent not have fun. If you and your opponent have equal hazard presence, it's a dead slot. That doesn't seem like good design.
I guess their logic (aside from Starter favoritism/shilling like when Zard got two Megas, Greninja got Battle Bond, Incineroar got into Smash, etc.) is that Cinderace's other Signatures weren't very flashy or special compared to the others. Pyro Ball, as much as I like it, is "just" a strong normal Attacking Option of Cinderace's existing type, whereas Rillaboom has the Speed drop and Grassy Terrain HA while Inteleon in theory has Sniper for the Boosted Crit to benefit from. Court Change barely matters in their preferred format so they probably were fine giving it another Sig that probably wouldn't see significant use in anything they officially supported.

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
This is the littlest, tiniest, most miniscule niggling little thing to be annoyed by, but...

I was idly browsing Bulbapedia earlier reading about abilities that are no longer in the games (Aerilate being one, since only Mega Salamence ever had it) and Parental Bond's in-game descriptions throughout the various generations annoy the crap out of me. The original was fine, then Gen VII and VIII changed it to a grammatically-unsound clunker of a sentence, then Gen IX changed it to a longer and grammatically fine but still quite clunky sentence.

To reiterate: the original is fine! Neat, succinct, eloquent even!

1671485083061.png

You get this clunky expansion a lot between generations, particularly with abilities that originated in Gen III because the textbox was so small you often got a succinct summation - later generations will expand on the description in order to be a bit more precise. Even when it's... not needed. Water Veil is a particularly good example of this.

1671486710770.png

Gen IV and V's description is fine (unless you needed reassuring that it's the Pokemon that might get burned instead of you, the trainer) but Gen VII and VIII's description is laughable. "The Pokemon is covered with a water veil." No, really?! I'd never have guessed! Gen IX's at least improves on it a little, though it still feels like such an unwillingness to allow anyone reading it to think for themselves. The ability is called Water Veil, I'm sure we can all put two and two together to intuit that it's the Pokemon's veil of water that prevents burns.

Almost certainly "unwillingness to allow anyone reading it to think for themselves" and more "we can be more descriptive and flavorful", with my criticism being "this is more descriptive but not more flavorful" and "this is inconsistently applied to various moves & abilities"

I actually think "covered in a water veil" is fine for trying to visualize it, but it's still pretty tautological.

incidentally I think Parental Bond is actually the best one because it makes it abundantly clear that the order of operations that is about to happen is Parent attack then Child Attack, consecutively.

Side note they have STILL not updated Water Bubble's description to say it doubles Water move power. Like I know describing 3 things in a small (notably this is probably why it doesnt include "Thanks to being in a Water Bubble, it [blah blah blah") text box is a lot but you could at least allude to it!

The existence of boring dog legendaries I keep mixing up the name that look almost identical, have 680 BST and have forms that give them Arceus BST. I am talking about Sword Dog and Shield Dog from Generation 8.
I just found out these got a BST nerf... good news because these "fair and balanced" Pokemon weren't very "fair and balanced". Shield Dog I think was in his Shield Form already bad... but Sword Dog which is not Zamazenta is so broken, it got both forms banned from Ubers Smogon competitive. Who would have thought that a Pokemon that has gets +1 Attack while having 130 atk and 138 Spe was a good idea?
Probably a small indie company. How about taking away the ability to hold an item and giving it 40 more BST and Steel Typing?
What is wrong with 170 atk and 148 spe and +1 atk? You can't hold an item, so its balanced, right?

Man, I really don't like these Pokemon. Dogs are also my least favorite animals... I am glad they didn't make it to SV which has... even more dogs... what is with all these dogs in these games?

Man, I really don't like these Pokemon. Dogs are also my least favorite animals... I am glad they didn't make it to SV which has... even more dogs... what is with all these dogs in these games?
they made it to SV, will be available as soon as Home hits. It's why they even bothered with nerfing their stats and abilities.
Zacian nerf is likely enough to make it not op anymore, with Zamazenta nerf being enough to probably make it OU viable even though it did at last get Body Press.

Regarding the matter of how abilities are described, that's one of the reasons Pokémon needs some sort of glossary.

With that, they could do something like give a very general-effect description for the Ability in the summary screen, and add a link to a Glossary entry where you give a flavorful description that also fully explains how the ability works, with the whole screen ensuring they can't really run out of space to describe it.

Say, something like this, using Levitate as an example:

Summary screen: "Gives full immunity to all Ground-type moves." (Put button in the bottom right that says "Details" that links to the Glossary when pressed)
Glossary entry: "By floating in the air, the Pokémon receives full immunity to all Ground-type moves, as well as the effect of Arena Trap, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web and Rototiller. The Pokémon is also unaffected by Terrain if there is one that is active."

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
The recent announcement of the major impending changes to the Pokemon anime and just the general vibe of the IP going through a big transitional period right now for better or worse has got me wondering more than ever about something that's been on my mind for a good while.

How is Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special still going in its current form?

Seriously. For a moment, let's just stop and review the facts, which I myself overheard secondhand by one or two people who still kinda sorta not really care.
-Shopro are bastards and mercilessly crush any Pokespe Youtube content from being produced via copyright nukes
-At the same time they essentially do zero promotion on their own accord, with nothing on the official Pokemon youtube channels or anything like that. This leads to a terrible information vacuum that makes even learning about the manga's continued run and finding where to read it hard
-Partially as a result of this vacuum and partially as a result of what appears to have been a genuinely severe decline in quality at some point, the public attention given to NuPokespe seems minimal. I've dunked on late-stage Ash Pokeani in the past, but that at least had a very clear, engaged and active core nucleus of fans right down to the end. Meanwhile, even Serebii stopped posting updates on new Pokespe chapters a good while ago, and anecdotally the hardcore fanbase for anything past circa Diamond & Pearl seems effectively nonexistant.
-All of this is topped off by this manga having seemingly been put through some of the most crippling and persistent production problems of ANY branch of the franchise in the past decade. Look no further than the fiasco that was the BW2 arc to see what I mean: That was put on so many hiatuses and took so long to resolve that one of the later chapters references Colress' cameo in Sun and Moon.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but right now all I see is a diseased relic of a manga that is begging for at the very least a drastic overhaul, if not being outright shitcanned and replaced with something better. What that better thing would be, I cannot definitely say outside some scattered pointers. What I do think of as a particularly stark contrast to this dismal state of affairs is the ongoing IDW Sonic the Hedgehog comics, which for the past 5 years have produced characters and storylines so acclaimed that the videogames are steadily adopting some of their elements. I don't even know if they've announced a Scarlet & Violet chapter, but if they haven't then I can only hope for the sake of the clearly horrifically overworked mangaka that amidst all the restructuring and revamping basically every aspect of Pokemon is going through right now that some higherup takes a good look at all this and determines that there's more that can be done outside of letting it shamble on for another generation off the inertia and apathy that increasingly seem like the only satisfying explanation for its continued existence.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but right now all I see is a diseased relic of a manga that is begging for at the very least a drastic overhaul, if not being outright shitcanned and replaced with something better. What that better thing would be, I cannot definitely say outside some scattered pointers. What I do think of as a particularly stark contrast to this dismal state of affairs is the ongoing IDW Sonic the Hedgehog comics, which for the past 5 years have produced characters and storylines so acclaimed that the videogames are steadily adopting some of their elements. I don't even know if they've announced a Scarlet & Violet chapter, but if they haven't then I can only hope for the sake of the clearly horrifically overworked mangaka that amidst all the restructuring and revamping basically every aspect of Pokemon is going through right now that some higherup takes a good look at all this and determines that there's more that can be done outside of letting it shamble on for another generation off the inertia and apathy that increasingly seem like the only satisfying explanation for its continued existence.
Funny you mention this because the IDW Sonic comics are themselves the result of a few massive overhauls akin to what you seem to prescribe for the Pokemon Manga.

The short version (which still isn't the most concise) is that after a disastrously confusing and unpopular run of stories by one comic head writer, the new staff had to spend several issues trying to clean up and conclude his hanging plot threads so they could get into their own stories. Following this were some infamous lawsuits by said writer, Ken Penders, regarding characters he created for the comic that Publisher Archie somehow couldn't produce the Contracts disproving his claim. Eventually they just said "f*ck it" and did an outright reboot in the comics that retained most of the pre-Penders characters but restarted the universe after a Crossover event with Mega Man's comics. Dwindling advertisement support, and what I would assume was shaky relations because of the way the litigation and contract records played out, then eventually just brought the Archie Sonic comics to be cancelled and most of the creative staff (like Head Writer Ian Flynn and artists such as Tracy Yardley and Evan Stanley) to be hired on for the IDW comics which Sega has a much stricter oversight on (whether or not they contribute as much creatively).

The IDW brand is also a result of Sonic cross-pollinating with its different brands a bit more. Back in the 90's and 2000's, things like the games, TV Shows, different comic lines, and certain spin-offs generally never interacted with or cross-promoted each other outside of very tiny details like a Sonic X image on a random sign in one of the Adventure Game ports. Nowadays Ian Flynn actively wrote for the newest game and Sega is lightening on the claim that the comics were explicitly alternate continuity from Sonic after Forces (the latest game when the run started).

Pokemon is kind of in the former place at the moment, albeit the brand more disorganized than it is outright floundering/tripping up like Sonic did. For how many different versions it has (Ash Anime, Mainline games, Spin-offs like MD, ICY Movies, Mini-series like Origins, Twilight Wings or Generations, various Manga, etc.), there's very little overlap or interaction beyond adaptions covering similar plot points or something like Ash-Greninja showing up in Gen 7 games with a reference but no plot significance. It wouldn't really be outlandish for me to imagine a kid who ONLY knew Pokemon as an Anime or one set of games if we didn't live in an era where by age 4 someone can be terminally online from Youtube and Phone games. I don't know if this is necessarily a problem to correct the same way, but it does show how uneven Pokemon's brand distribution is despite being at a "self-marketing" size at this point

Funny you mention this because the IDW Sonic comics are themselves the result of a few massive overhauls akin to what you seem to prescribe for the Pokemon Manga.

The short version (which still isn't the most concise) is that after a disastrously confusing and unpopular run of stories by one comic head writer, the new staff had to spend several issues trying to clean up and conclude his hanging plot threads so they could get into their own stories. Following this were some infamous lawsuits by said writer, Ken Penders, regarding characters he created for the comic that Publisher Archie somehow couldn't produce the Contracts disproving his claim. Eventually they just said "f*ck it" and did an outright reboot in the comics that retained most of the pre-Penders characters but restarted the universe after a Crossover event with Mega Man's comics. Dwindling advertisement support, and what I would assume was shaky relations because of the way the litigation and contract records played out, then eventually just brought the Archie Sonic comics to be cancelled and most of the creative staff (like Head Writer Ian Flynn and artists such as Tracy Yardley and Evan Stanley) to be hired on for the IDW comics which Sega has a much stricter oversight on (whether or not they contribute as much creatively).

The IDW brand is also a result of Sonic cross-pollinating with its different brands a bit more. Back in the 90's and 2000's, things like the games, TV Shows, different comic lines, and certain spin-offs generally never interacted with or cross-promoted each other outside of very tiny details like a Sonic X image on a random sign in one of the Adventure Game ports. Nowadays Ian Flynn actively wrote for the newest game and Sega is lightening on the claim that the comics were explicitly alternate continuity from Sonic after Forces (the latest game when the run started).

Pokemon is kind of in the former place at the moment, albeit the brand more disorganized than it is outright floundering/tripping up like Sonic did. For how many different versions it has (Ash Anime, Mainline games, Spin-offs like MD, ICY Movies, Mini-series like Origins, Twilight Wings or Generations, various Manga, etc.), there's very little overlap or interaction beyond adaptions covering similar plot points or something like Ash-Greninja showing up in Gen 7 games with a reference but no plot significance. It wouldn't really be outlandish for me to imagine a kid who ONLY knew Pokemon as an Anime or one set of games if we didn't live in an era where by age 4 someone can be terminally online from Youtube and Phone games. I don't know if this is necessarily a problem to correct the same way, but it does show how uneven Pokemon's brand distribution is despite being at a "self-marketing" size at this point
There's a significant part of me that feels that the divisions between different aspects of pokemon are too deep-rooted. I'm aware of most of the formats, but actively reject some of them. Any concessions the games make towards the Ash Anime feels like its polluting the experience (I used to like Eevee and Greninja back in gen 6...). I suppose they could reboot the entire franchise to be more easily integrated, but I'm well aware that games reinventing themselves recently haven't led to better experiences for me.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

I am perfectly aware of the whole Penders saga, but I appreciate the primer for others on this forum who may not be so familiar. I wasn't tuned-in to the Sonic fandom enough back in the late Archie days to know if it had the same vibe of stagnation and disinterest as Pokespe has had for the past decade, but the fact there are actually people who seem to remember some of those final years with actual fondness conveys to me that it didn't quite reach those lows.

Also interesting to bring up how much current Sonic and current Pokemon cross-promote across adaptations, but I don't think it's rly relevant to what I'm saying. I just brought up IDW elements steadily being incorporated to the games to say "Hey, people are actually paying attention to Sonic's comics and like what they bring to the table enough for this to work!". People would miss IDW Sonic if for some reason it got abruptly cancelled for no reason. People are gonna miss Ash. People won't miss Pokemon Adventures.

Also interesting to bring up how much current Sonic and current Pokemon cross-promote across adaptations, but I don't think it's rly relevant to what I'm saying. I just brought up IDW elements steadily being incorporated to the games to say "Hey, people are actually paying attention to Sonic's comics and like what they bring to the table enough for this to work!". People would miss IDW Sonic if for some reason it got abruptly cancelled for no reason. People are gonna miss Ash. People won't miss Pokemon Adventures.
I mentioned the cross-promotion mainly because were Pokemon doing that with Adventure/Special, the lack of dedicated promotion for it would be less egregious as far as putting it on the general fanbase's radar, since the quashing of fan-content and said minimal promotion were two factors you cited for the Poke-Manga's declining popularity and relevance. That lack of attention probably is self-fulfilling because the quality is harder to maintain if they have to crunch for the release schedule while not having the readership to put weight behind requests to ease the production demand.

I think ultimately Pokemon Adventure, in terms of being pushed at all, is probably kneecapped by not being The Manga (TM). It's just a manga.

With the anime, it's The Anime. They might put out little webisodes occasionally, but those are not The Anime, the big backed production and third major arm of the franchise. And those webisodes get some focus probably because they're specifically pushed & backed for the purpose of engagement on their official channels and have more involvement from that arm.
Adventure, and all their other manga, just sort of exist. They'll put little leaflets in their products but that's about it. Games don't get the same treatment since there's probably more perceived cost at stake, so you're going to learn about the latest mystery dungeon or random ass phone game or the latest version of tretta/battrio/whatever that only shows up in arcades whether you like it or not.

if TPC was like "okay this is going to be The Manga, from now on" they would probably commission their own manga that gets the full backing and probably winds up being a world wide thing. Instead of Adventure which is handled by....Viz.....? And gets the volumes...eventually. And all the other mangas maybe sometimes show up, occasionally, probably.

Reminds me how the only Manga to ever be referenced in another form of Pokemon Media was the very first Pokemon manga ever made, simply titled Pocket Monsters, which stars a weird looking Clefairy and is mostly a slapstick comedy with a mixture of wordplay and toilet humor, and is still running to this day(there was misinformation that it ended, thus allowing Special/Adventure to become the longest-running Pokemon manga, but in actuality it merely moved from Corocoro to Corocoro Aniki, which is meant for older audiences). Red, Clefairy, and Pikachu appear in a a Gen III anime episode as a show-within-a-show that Ash saw in his childhood. The Pocket Monsters manga referenced this cameo directly, with Clefairy getting very full of himself due to it.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Instead of Adventure which is handled by....Viz.....? And gets the volumes...eventually.
I'm a bit late, but I just noticed this. Not to belabor the point, but are they as lackadaisical and/or inconsistent about volume releases as you seem to be implying? Because if so, that seems like yet another sign that this manga just isn't shifting units anymore, or at least nowhere near enough for them to give it the priority I presume the average long-running, ongoing series would receive.

Atticus is a poison specialist and a bit of an artist. His team star base is located in Tagtree Thicket, home to many marked/spray painted trees done by Grafaiai, the graffiti aritst Pokemon

Despite this seeming slam dunk of a concept, Atticus does not use Grafaiai at all!
Baffling.

And while I'm here, Eri's rematch team is...odd. Her new Pokemon is Primape, despite having an Annihilape as an ace. It's not like Paldea is lacking in Fighting type Pokemon...even if they didn't want her to have overlap with Dendra (which would be weird to care about here since they otherwise don't seem to care about that at all with the other characters), there was still pokemon like normal paldean Tauros (which no one notable uses!), Pawmot, Flamigo, Breloom, Gallade, etc...

I'm a bit late, but I just noticed this. Not to belabor the point, but are they as lackadaisical and/or inconsistent about volume releases as you seem to be implying? Because if so, that seems like yet another sign that this manga just isn't shifting units anymore, or at least nowhere near enough for them to give it the priority I presume the average long-running, ongoing series would receive.
In fairness to Viz, and someone more "on the ground" of the adventures fandom can confirm/deny, i think that they're probably hamstrung by waiting for tankobons to come out which is probably pretty slow.
Just, to me, when I do see them in stores, it feels like it takes a long time. That could just be a thing in my neck of the woods, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 9)