Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Trick
- Calm Mind
This team is my best team, at least in RU. I remember making an RMT on this a few months ago (when I was a not good player lol) about this team, after that, I decided to post it. I actually got a lot of help from esche
during the building of this team, since he pretty much helped me with the spreads,
moves, some new Pokemòn, etc. I used this to ladder and I believe it’s RMT worthy. This squad gave me a lot of success and boosted my ladder points, until I just ruined it with bad memes, but anyways, here’s the team

794902B7-4A42-45F3-9DB5-400D9CEC5DA8.gif

NEON GUTS (Gigalith) (M) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Throat Chop

- Protect

This Gigalith is my all time favorite Pokemòn I’ve ever used competitively, if that makes sense. It’s meant to serve as Bronzong bait and
Blastoise bait. It can outspeed uninvested Bronzong and 2HKO with a throat chop, and also bait in Blastoise and
absolute destroy it with a Z Move. Protect is to scout moves and get chip on things it can’t directly threaten like Venusaur or Tsareena. It never does TOO much work, but it does it’s job perfectly, which is to bait and kill these Pokemòn so things like Nidoqueen have a chance to come in for free. All in all, it’s an amazing member of this team
47F369E5-11DB-41BA-BEEA-C34453685449.gif

444+222 (Mantine) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 232 HP / 80 Def / 12 SpD / 184 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Roost

- Defog

Mantine helps me deal with fighting types. I know that I already have a Gardevoir, but fighting is the strongest offensive type in the metagame, so Mantine is also pretty good. Air slash might seem rather odd for a non-invested Mantine, but I ran it JUST to counter Virizion, which this team kind of struggles with. Mantine is also my hazard control, so my other Pokemòn aren’t taking chip every time they switch in. This is also one of my most crucial members to the team, because of all the safety it provides against strong fighting types, fire types, etc.

D801F329-A9E8-44C9-A0A6-BBEDCA73B21B.gif

EARLY 20 RAGER (Sceptile) (M) @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Protect

- Leech Seed

Sceptile has always been my favorite RU mega. It can leech seed on walls and be an incredibly powerful threat with leaf storm and dpulse. It helps Mantine by being able to switch into electric type attacks and get a free sp.atk boost. Even without the lightning rod boost, it still hits hard. I mean, it does have a 145 base special attack stat. Leaf storm pretty much kills any non resist or anything without a huge sp.def stat. It can even be double switched in and get a leech seed before dying, which has happened to me quite a lot when laddering. It’s also able to switch into stuff like Shaymin or Rhyperior.

2270FD0A-B1F7-499F-85E7-1C4E04147165.gif

UNFAZED (Snorlax) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 188 HP / 120 Def / 176 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest

- Sleep Talk

Snorlax is a pretty nice late game sweeper. I originally ran double-edge, but a late game sweeper needs as much security as possible, so I replaced it. The 30% chance to parahax with body slam is really nice, especially on things like Machamp. It has great offensive and defensive potential, especially when it’s threats are gone. Gigalith may be the mon I built around, but Snorlax is definitely the MVP.
It provides a LOT for the team.

DD6864AB-7CF2-4431-8182-3DA88FB5EC9C.gif

XO TOUR LLIF3 (Nidoqueen) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

- Stealth Rock

Nidoqueen is a fun breaker. I don’t feel the need to really run sludge wave, since toxic does much better atm.
Toxic helps it punish walls like Cresselia, Porygon2, Mantine and Milotic. I don’t really think theres an issue with toxic, since Milotic nowadays BARELY runs refresh. Sheer force life orb modest earth power hits a lot of stuff for a lot of damage, like Registeel, Metagross,
or Tyrantrum for massive damage and also has great coverage with ice beam. Stealth rocks are also nice, because my Gigalith doesn’t carry them.

5406CBCD-F97E-4E88-9383-9FB7B5BFC037.gif

DARK QUEEN (Gardevoir) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Trick

- Calm Mind

Gardevoir is awesome. This set was recommended to me by esche and I fell in love with it as soon as I used it. Having a scarfer that can also stallbreak is also amazing. Psyshock hits special walls like AV Goodra and moonblast annihilates dark types trying to wall it like Umbreon. Gardevoir also provides nice speed control and an extra fighting resist to the team.

CHECKS AND COUNTERS
88B3A7EE-FD72-44EC-8354-0EB79A89D832.png

Shell smash Cloyster after a set-up devours this team. It’s able to kill most my thing with icicle spear and hit the resists with a rock blast or a liquidation
48589CDB-63C5-4D2A-B913-8B2BCD91BF3A.png

Even tho the set is kinda old, Z hyper beam Raikou can break through my walls and kill me with tbolt, it’s not a huge threat though.
5E9B063E-C73D-40CF-B55A-02DCF5D703C7.png

Escavalier does nice because I have no fire coverage to hit it and I just need to repeatedly bash it until it dies, which is slightly hard.

ty for reading :D

Last edited:
Hey there, I really like this team but there's definitely some edits you can make to make it better :).

>

Steelix synergizes a lot better with Mantine than Gigalith. Steelix also provides a Fairy resist and a Stealth Rocker for this squad in one slot which is really helpful.

>

Toxicroak is a little better on this squad for what I intend to shift it towards. Being able to beat Mega Toise and Virizion which your team can really struggle against.

>

I like Sneasel a lot on this build. Being able to check Zygarde-10% which can get very problematic after a boost. Sneasel also works extremely well with Sceptile and Toxicroak because they beat bulky Water and Fairy-types helping Sneasel punch holes a lot easier.

importable

PsyducksChili

Banned deucer.
Hey there, I really like this team but there's definitely some edits you can make to make it better :).

>

Steelix synergizes a lot better with Mantine than Gigalith. Steelix also provides a Fairy resist and a Stealth Rocker for this squad in one slot which is really helpful.

>

Toxicroak is a little better on this squad for what I intend to shift it towards. Being able to beat Mega Toise and Virizion which your team can really struggle against.

>

I like Sneasel a lot on this build. Being able to check Zygarde-10% which can get very problematic after a boost. Sneasel also works extremely well with Sceptile and Toxicroak because they beat bulky Water and Fairy-types helping Sneasel punch holes a lot easier.

importable
nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)