Machamp [Outdated, Magcargo 2 is taking over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
"i'm going to add a gimmicky set that is terrible in the metagame due to the fact that it still doesnt do shit for damage even with specs and having stab and fire blast as the movepool and call it a day, that'll impress the cc team"

jesus christ please stop
You better take that back.

Reactions: tab

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Catch the opponent off guard? Why yes, of course! Will it manage to KO the other Pokemon? Fuck no. A ton of this stuff seems like Theorymon and not actual play testing....

Along with the plethora of things wrong with this as stated above, it's worth mentioning that Knock Off hits Psychic-types super-effectively.

EDIT: Also mention that Bullet Punch deals super-effective damage to Fairy-types.

...then why did you say that you wanted to add it?

as i said in the main thread dont make analyses if you don't know what the fuck you're doing

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tml, do you need any assistance with this? I'm sure many people will be glad to help ^.^

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
I'm not mocking you. I'm a mentor, I'm kinda required to step in and say stuff like that...so do you need help?
I don't really need help (as in I need to be cuddled throughout the analysis), I understand what Machamp can and can't do (contrary to what other people who have posted in this thread think). I dropped the analysis b/c of the mockery surrounding SpecsChamp, but if everyone would stop that, I might reconsider and continue with the analysis.

Guys I know what I'm doing. I'm working on a UU Starmie analysis and have completed a couple analyses in OU, I have a general idea of what's viable and what isn't. Please stop the criticizing

I don't really need help (as in I need to be cuddled throughout the analysis), I understand what Machamp can and can't do (contrary to what other people who have posted in this thread think). I dropped the analysis b/c of the mockery surrounding SpecsChamp, but if everyone would stop that, I might reconsider and continue with the analysis.

Guys I know what I'm doing. I'm working on a UU Starmie analysis and have completed a couple analyses in OU, I have a general idea of what's viable and what isn't. Please stop the criticizing
It's constructive criticism, without it these analyses' wouldn't be as good as they are. This analysis isn't by any means bad, it's just that there were a few nitpicks that needed to be fixed (and they have been) and you were just a little too aggressive. Anyway, that's over and done now. Let's get back onto what we should be talking about, the analysis. It would be nice if you'd take up the this again and change everything that has been suggested, and this will be really good! :)

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
It's constructive criticism, without it these analyses' wouldn't be as good as they are. This analysis isn't by any means bad, it's just that there were a few nitpicks that needed to be fixed (and they have been) and you were just a little too aggressive. Anyway, that's over and done now. Let's get back onto what we should be talking about, the analysis. It would be nice if you'd take up the this again and change everything that has been suggested, and this will be really good! :)
It isn't constructive criticism, I'm not stupid. Only 3 out of the last 20-25 posts were ones that actually contributed to the analysis.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the support, thanks a lot. :)

I'm not an aggressive person, it's just that I hate being blamed / mocked for something that I didn't do / isn't my fault

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
I am contemplating quitting Smogon. After what happened here, a lot of people in this forum now automatically assume that I am ignorant, stupid, childish, that I don't know a shred of information about Pokemon or their viability, that I'm overly aggressive, that I need to be babied through an analysis, and that I couldn't write a decent analysis in a million years, which isn't who I am at all, but of course you guys won't listen to me. My reputation has been greatly hurt, I'm not sure if I can go on like this.

I am contemplating quitting Smogon. After what happened here, a lot of people in this forum now automatically assume that I am ignorant, stupid, childish, that I don't know a shred of information about Pokemon or their viability, that I'm overly aggressive, that I need to be babied through an analysis, and that I couldn't write a decent analysis in a million years, which isn't who I am at all, but of course you guys won't listen to me. My reputation has been greatly hurt, I'm not sure if I can go on like this.
That's a little over-dramatic... Don't worry we all know you can write analyses lol. I mean you've written Shuckle/Lando-T well. Just try to think about what you're suggesting. I mean from the looks of it, it doesn't seem you have the best understanding of Machamp's best sets. If you ask me, I'd just give this one to Magcargo 2 and switch to Shuckle, a Pokemon I and everyone else knows you have knowledge about.

Looks no one thinks your stupid, but when you tell us to discuss about SpecsChamp we're probably going to go a little crazy lol. :]

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
That's a little over-dramatic... Don't worry we all know you can write analyses lol. I mean you've written Shuckle/Lando-T well. Just try to think about what you're suggesting. I mean from the looks of it, it doesn't seem you have the best understanding of Machamp's best sets. If you ask me, I'd just give this one to Magcargo 2 and switch to Shuckle, a Pokemon I and everyone else knows you have knowledge about.

Looks no one thinks your stupid, but when you tell us to discuss about SpecsChamp we're probably going to go a little crazy lol. :]
I know you and other people think I can write analyses but try asking the same thing to TRC. or Bouffalant

Either way, I'll take your advice and reserve Shuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)