Marvel v Capcom 3 discussion

I don't know how I feel about Super MvC3. If they do it, I just hope that it's like AE, where you pay 15 bucks for it as a DLC thing. I'd rather not pay $40-60 again for MvC3.

Now while Chen did have to use up his X-factor to flip that table, I think it was a good idea in the long run, as the remaining two chairs on the table's team are pretty easily dealt with even without X-factor

No EVO this year, gonna try to make it out next year though! I'm slowly getting more offline comp in these games (finally) so maybe I'll be semi decent at something by then, ha.

I thought about going this year, but I've done enough traveling this month. @_@ No more money for plane tickets...

A friend and I are hoping to go next year though! My Hakan and I are gonna slide all the way through to the Beast!

spoilers im gonna lose

I don't really like the design of Hawkeye, just looks weird to me lol. I hope the reason the Life/Hyper bars changed (and look uglier) has to do with better netplay or something <_< Even though I will be buying this, the game is only like 6 months old and the 'sequel' is coming out in November? Gotta say that's some pretty uncool stuff.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
what also struck me is that strider doesnt seem to have his orb super.
But damn Firebrand and Ghost rider both seem like great characters to me.
dno about Hawkeye though, seems a bit like a crappier taskmaster

what also struck me is that strider doesnt seem to have his orb super.
But damn Firebrand and Ghost rider both seem like great characters to me.
dno about Hawkeye though, seems a bit like a crappier taskmaster
It was in the second Stryder video from the link CaptainKishimoto posted. I feel like they only included Hawkeye because of the Avengers movie.

While I have absolutely no idea how Phoenix Wright is going to do battle with giant flying Robots and Nemesis, I hope capcom does some cool stuff with his moveset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)