Marvel vs Capcom 3 Teaser Trailer

Given that it has good netcode, I'm huuuugely looking forward to this.

Especially if an Ace Attorney character makes it somehow. Franziska.....

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
if it actually has about the same controls as Tatsunoko vs Capcom had, then m getting it :P

now put Frank West in it as well and all will be good!

Dunno what to say, I didn't even believe it at first til I did some more digging around.

Finally a reason to get back into fighting games :)

And I think Apocalypse was already a boss, in XvSF? I think

so was Abyss and he was the boss in MvC2

also: middle character in Marvel silhouette is Deadpool
to the right of him is Super Skrull
second from left in Capcom is Frank West
all the way on the right is Dante/Nero

i'm making a gunspam team with Deadpool, Frank West/Cable, and Chris Redfield

and here's a teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUWKuVJYnIE

chris redfield is the so perfect person to fight the hulk

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
im calling the first three of the capcom image
captain america/Dr. Doom/Deadpool

the 4th seems like wolverine, the 5th, no clue
capcom seems like the first on the left might be felicia, no Idea though, the other bar ryu are pretty vague

fourth is pretty much confirmed to be super skrull, wolverine is already in the foreground of a similar image
far left on capcom is felicia, yes
ryu's not in the picture in the OP

i really hope Activision gives them the rights to Spiderman

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The way Marvel license is done is by genre. EA had the fighting game rights to Marvel. It would seem Capcom now has them. Spider Man will be in this game.

Dunno what to say, I didn't even believe it at first til I did some more digging around.
Oh please when have I posted fake news on Smogon =/

never mind i see what you're saying. it's just still kinda weird that he doesn't have his status as the mascot like he did in the first two.

I loved MvC 1 and all the vs games before that. I dunno, to me it kinda lost it with Marvel vs Capcom 2. I never got into any of them competitively, so I dunno if I can say anything though.

As long as it doesn't have atrocious music like MvC2...

I loved MvC 1 and all the vs games before that. I dunno, to me it kinda lost it with Marvel vs Capcom 2. I never got into any of them competitively, so I dunno if I can say anything though.

As long as it doesn't have atrocious music like MvC2...
Dude, are you serious? I LOVED the MvC2 soundtrack!

OT: I am super hyped about this game! I seriously hope that Capcom doesn't pull any on-disc DLC shenanigans, though...

Characters that I hope make it in, or at least series:

I'm hoping for Monster Hunter-related characters, especially since MH is explosively popular. Something like Akantor, Rathalos, Naruga, Tigrex, Fatalis, or Lao could be great for a final boss, since they'd pretty much be like Abyss.

A Monster Hunter playable character would be awesome too, with bowgun projectiles and weapons switching by the attack. Super would be Steak eating.

An Ace Attorney character would also be awesome, especially after finding out about how Phoenix was scrapped from TvC. They at least considered them to be viable characters in a fighting game at least.

Gene from God Hand. Awww yeah. If Viewtiful Joe made it into a fighter....

Chris Redfield's boulder. Hit X to do superhuman damage.

Tons of stuff has been revealed since June to the point where I'm not even going to bother listing it all or whatever. All I know is that I'm ridiculously excited about this game now, and I really hope it has good online! (also, ace attorney)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)