ORAS Ubers Mega Mawile Team

Hi everyone I made this team built around Mega-Mawile who is an amazing attacker. Hope you enjoy

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Ah, Mega-Mawile , this is where it all started. Anyways Mega-Mawile is an amazing attacker , with the Swords Dance boost + Huge Power her total attack comes to total , that is amazingly crazy! Iron Head and Play Rough is for good physical STAB. Sucker Punch is for priority because Mawile is very slow.

Scolipede (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Endeavor
- Megahorn / Pin Missle

Scolipede is your MUST lead. This pokemon's job is to set up as many Spikes and TSpikes as it can. If you're against Darkai or Mewtwo you can just Megahorn them , I prefer Megahorn because it does alot more damage then Pin Missle. When it comes down to its focus sash. I gave Endeavor so the pokemon I facing against will literally have 1 hp left. Then I can go in to Mawile and use Sucker Punch. Scolipede dosen't care if you're setting up because either way when I reach 1 hp you will be left with 1 hp.

Shaymin-Sky @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Healing Wish

Ahh Shaymin-Sky brings back good memories. Shaymin-Sky is like your hacker on your team. With Choice Scarf it can outspeed foes like Darkrai and maybe even Mewtwo. Air Slash + Serene Grace is too op just like Togekiss, but Togekiss is slow. Air Slashing mons are so fun because you usually get the flinches most of time , which will maybe cause the other player to leave and forfeit. It's job is just to flinch mons. If not and it is at low health and 1 of your other mons are at low health/statused etc... you can heal them with Healing Wish. Seed Flare is for good STAB damage and can cause the player to lose SpA. Hidden Power Rock is for any flying type users like Yveltal etc...

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

This mon on my team is known for a Bulky Sweeper. When your Scolipede is usually dead you can go to Mawile and kill it with Sucker Punch or you can go to Landorus-Therian who can set up Rocks which is another Hazardous setup, Spikes+Rock+/Toxic Spikes works really well. This mon is for to be bulky and sweep the team at the same time. Earthquake is good STAB. Stone Edge is for any flying users. Knock off is for to knock off any pokemon's items which can be deadly , like Xearnes's white herb or life orbed Mewtwo. Stealth Rocks are for hazardous setups to go well with spikes/toxic spikes.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Kyogre can be known as a sweeper or a bulky mon. Kyogre in my team is supposed to be Physically defensive. It can take hits pretty well and if a pokemon does manage Kyogre to be at low health it can heal up by using rest and using sleep talk. Scald has a chance to burn and in the rain it does even more. Roar is for anymons who is trying to set up agains Kyogre like for any calm-mind users or swords dance users. Rest is to gain health + Sleep Talk is good so you might be able to use roar or Scald. It's job is to take hits and be a little support.

(lol couldn't find a Ghost Arceus sprite)
Arceus-Dragon (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Everyone in Ubers has this god-like pokemon on their team. You can either run a physical set or Special set. I ran a special bulky set , I ran a SpA moveset because I have too many attackers. It can cripple the enemies team by Will-O-Wisping and Arceus mostly outspeeds most of the mons in Ubers if you can get it down to low health you can heal by using recover. I gave it Calm-Mind because Arceus can take hits pretty well , so in the mean time you can try setting up. You will be even more bulky from SpA hits. I gave Arceus 144 def instead of Spdef because I have skill (which is Calm Mind) that can raise my SpDef, and Judgment is for good STAB and powerful damage.

Alright this is my team , give any suggestions down below!

Hi, nice team, I like that you're using some less common mons such as cm ghostceus and lando-t :]

First off, Scolipede is mainly used as a suicide lead on hyper offense teams, and while you do have mons that can abuse this (air slash flinches and roar ogre to rack up toxic spikes damage) I feel you would be better off using offensive Primal Groudon instead. This would not only give you a way to check cm ogre and cripple non sub Mega Mence but also a Xerneas check, which would otherwise 6-0 your team (offensive Mawile is by no means a check, as +2 Moonblast will almost always ohko). It also helps break stall in conjunction with Mawile, which will help Ghostceus pull off a late game sweep.

Secondly, I would run scarf Landorus-T over the current bulky set, as bulky lando kills too much momentum and gives common defoggers free switchins. Knock off also isn't very viable in Ubers as you can't remove the items of most common mons (any arceus forms beside normal, the primals, and megas). Toxic is an option to hit bulky arceus forms. Scarf Lando further gives you the ability to revenge mons such as Darkrai. It also checks Mega Gengar, which your team struggles with at the present.

Furthermore physically defensive Primal Ogre would fit better on this team than a specially defensive variant. Given that one of the most best checks to mega mawile is Primal Groudon, which takes little from non boosted play roughs or iron heads, it is a good idea to use another mon in conjunction with lando (which dislikes taking fire attacks from don) to check it. Ice beam over roar can also act as a last ditch check to Mence.

As this team is really weak to darkrai (it gets a free kill pretty much any turn it gets a free switchin on something other than skymin) you might want to consider running Klefki over Shaymin. Klefki will allow you to switchin on pretty much any move Darkrai goes for other than Dark Void, and as you have a sleep absorber in Kyogre, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. You can then set up a layer of spikes or cripple it with status. Also, since the team lacks a way to remove hazards, Klefki would be ideal since it takes minimal damage from rocks. Spikestack is also particularly effective on teams without hazard control since you pressure your opponent to defog more often.

Finally, you might want to consider running max speed on Arceus in order to outspeed Diancie, the lati twins, and speed tie with ekiller (and potentially burn it first).
Good luck, I'll test this out in the next few days ~

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 108 HP / 100 Atk / 200 SpD / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge/Lava Plume
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion/Toxic

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough/Flash Cannon

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)