Russian Spetsnaz (Scizor-Mega) (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

- U-turn
- Swords Dance

Scizor is the Mega I wanted to build this team around, it just seems like a solid wall with a good typing. Bullet Punch is a no-brainer, Technician boost + STAB + priority makes for a good move with decent power. Knock Off is for a Latios switch-in, because HP fire is common. U-Turn is if you predict your opponent to switch into something unfavorable, such as a heatran, and U-turn will get you out of there. Swords Dance is for the big +2, which will make Scizor a huge threat if you take down your opponents counters/checks to Scizor.

Deltos (Latios) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: null Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

I needed a fire resistance on this team due to Scizor.,Also Latios can take care of Mega Scizor which can give this team an issue. Draco Meteor and Psyshock are basically mandates on Latios, they're used for obvious reasons, powerful STAB. Hidden Power Fire is for the Scizor switch in, and roost is to recover life orb damage.

The Window Viper (Gyarados) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Bounce

Gyarados takes care of the ground types that Latios and Scizor may have some troubles with, so that's why I chose it. Dragon Dance is a great boosting move, and when paired with moxie, you can get insane boosts. Waterfall is the best water STAB gyarados, and the same applies for bounce too. Substitute can provide some extra boosts if you can predict a switch.

Genie On Roids (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Focus Blast

Thundurus was the prime choice, considering the fact I have no counter to Mega Slowbro. Nasty plot,is for obvious reasons, to get the boost and destroy lives. Thunderbolt is for nice STAB and focus blast for ferrothorn. Hidden Power Flying is for Mega Venusaur, because the other two moves don't touch it. Hidden Power Ice also works here, considering you can't touch Landorus

I Came For Souls (Tyranitar) (M) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 SpD / 4 Spd
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- Crunch

I wanted a rock setter on this team, so that's why I chose Godzilla's distant cousin. Rocks are the reason I chise Mr. T, because they can take care of talonflame and mega pinsir, which can shrek this team if left unattended. Ice Punch is for the opponent's leading Landorus.

DoYouEvenLift @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Having a ground type spinner is a nice convenience for this team, and Exadrill's weaknesses are accommodated for by the rest of the team. Earthquake and Iron Head are the no-brainer stab moves. Rock Slide is for talonflame, thunderus, and mega Pinsir. Rapid spin is a staple on Excadrill, and hazards cause an issue for Gyarados and Thundurus so there you go.
IMPORTABLE INFORMATION:

Deltos (Latios) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
IVs: NaN Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Russian Spetsnaz (Scizor-Mega) (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

The Window Viper (Gyarados) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Bounce

Mercy (Azumarill) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

I'm Here For Souls (M) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch

DoYouEvenLift @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Last edited:
To make a quick suggestion, considering changing chomp to rocks SpDef Ttar. Then change Mold breaker drill to sand drill, so you can do Rock Slide > Stealth Rocks to help against mega pinsir.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Yo cool team, but you are really slowbro weak. Its not broken your just not countering it.

Make Excadrill Sand Rush to abuse the sand and to sweep teams.

Change azu or gyrados to thundurus to counter mega bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)