Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Eruption
- Overheat
- Solarbeam
- Protect
---
Great opener. Stab Eruption kills many things. It usually survives even if it gets hit and then i can just use Overheat. Protect may seem like a bad idea on Choice Specs Typhlosion but the secret is that i may want to scout for priority attacks or something.

Rotom-h @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 140 Def/62 Spd/168 SAtk/140 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Thunder Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Discharge
---

Helps greatly the team. And fits the theme. Discharge helps a lot vs Water and it along with thunder wave guarantee that there will be several paralysed pokemon...

It's type and immunity to ground attacks also help.

Charizard (M) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Fire punch
- Belly Drum
- Substitute
---

We all know what Charizard can do... I do think this team gives him several opportunities to do so. It is immune to ground yet the best way to hit SE Heatran and Bronzong is by using Ground attacks. It combos well with that.

The biggest problem is stealth rock...

Moltres @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk
- Solarbeam
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
---
The point here is to be faster than anything else and surprice them when the need rises. The biggest problem is again stealth rock...

Bronzong @ Heat Rock
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/180 Atk/60 Def/18 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Explosion
- Hypnosis
- Sunny Day
- Gyro Ball
---

His type , defences help greatly the team. The fact that it can explode and use hypnosis also greatly help the team. And he uses Sunny day... Plus his weakness may even help my team even more. Especially Heatran. There is nothing better than using Sunny day and then switching to Heatran who just receives a Fire attack.

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 200 HP/110 Spd/200 SAtk
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
---

Rock is not SE vs Him and he is both fast and has handy ressistances. His moveset is SE vs most OU threats.

As described above Bronzong may help Heatrun into receiving a boost from a fire attack and the bost of Sunny day so...

(120 power fire move * 1.5) * 1.5 = 180 * 1.5 = 270 .... But wait... I forgot Stab. Which means ... 270 * 1.5 = 405 ... !!!!! A 405 power move....

It owns.

Anyway the team is doing fine so far , with a big emphasis on the element of surprice helping it. The fact that Water pokemon use has declined also helps the team.

You must have a rapid spinner on this team!!!!!!!!
Also, Don't you think that you should probably lead with your Sunny Day user since many of your pokes are using solar beam? Not to mention the fact that they'd all welcome a fire boost.

Also, Don't you think that you should probably lead with your Sunny Day user since many of your pokes are using solar beam? Not to mention the fact that they'd all welcome a fire boost.
Certainly not. I don't think Bronzong makes the best starter.

You must have a rapid spinner on this team!!!!!!!!
Who and where , and who should it replace ?

Well if you want to keep the fire theme up then use Torkoal as a rapid spinner. However given the state of the team I think Tentacruel would make the best spinner for this team as he is able to take Water attacks aimed at your Pokemon.

I am not entirely sure who you should put it over. Hopefully someone who is better at rating teams can answer.

One huge problem with charizard.
It uses Fire Fang!! OMFG.
Fire punch is the obvious better choice with more power and acuuracy, and if you are going for the flinch of fire fang, well there's only 5% chance for that.
And bronzong taking a sunny day boosted fire attack won't be so cool for zong. So maybe try some one with cholorosphil who is always a grass type to absorb water and setup sunny day while benefitting from it? Exeggutor and tangle grass dude are the best options.
That is all.

specs shiftry could work oout with this set

Shiftry, modest @ specs
chlorphyll 100a/252sa/152s
-solarbeam
-darkpulse
-HP ice
-explosion

you could replace W/ moltres since this thing will be fast under sun, also a backup "sunny dayer" is very important along with a spinner isuggest torkoal

Toarkoal@ heatrock modest
-rapid spin
-sunny day
-overheat
-filler

specs shiftry could work oout with this set

Shiftry, modest @ specs
chlorphyll 100a/252sa/152s
-solarbeam
-darkpulse
-HP ice
-explosion

you could replace W/ moltres since this thing will be fast under sun, also a backup "sunny dayer" is very important along with a spinner isuggest torkoal

Toarkoal@ heatrock modest
-rapid spin
-sunny day
-overheat
-filler

I Am sorry but Moltres is simply better than Shiftry. It has 452 speed no matter what. Though shiftry is not the worst choice for the team. As for Sunny day i don't use it always so it certainly is not worth sacrifiying everything for it. And there is the thing about Hail , Sandstorm and Rain dance screwing things.

As for Torkoal it looks to me as useless. It can rapid spin , use Overheat and ? It will most likely set up the opponet.

Does anyone have any other suggestions ? Maybe i could replace Charizard with someone else ?

The thing is, if you don't use a spinner then Moltres can only switch in twice. Same with Charizard. Meanwhile Typhlosion will be losing 25% of its health every time it switches in which lowers the power of eruption. Stealth Rock is very common so a spinner is generally needed for Mono Fire teams, unless you want them to do poorly. Spinners generally can't do much else except wall, unless you want to use Starmie which can semi-sweep.

Shiftry is better than moltres if you don't want to use a rapid spinner.

I don't know if Bellyzard has been working for you, but in a metagame crawling with priority abusers, Choice Scarfers, and Stealth Rocks he really doesn't seem like a reliable sweeper. Maybe throw in a MixApe, who maintains Charizards physical presence, breaks walls, isn't limited to a Choice item (as your other three sweepers are), and can also abuse SunnyBeam, if you so choose. Infernape's more subtle bonus is that, like Heatran, he isn't completely shafted by Stealth Rocks. Unfortunately, Like Charizard, Infernape's pitiful defenses also make him vulnerable to priority, but you always have the option of switching him out, whereas Charizard really has nowhere to go after setting up Belly Drum.

I don't see the purpose of having both Typhlosion and Moltres, as they both appear to do the exact same thing; spam high power fire moves and abuse sunny beam. Replacing either one with a spinner would prove effective (I liked the Technitop idea because he can help Bronzong eliminate Tyranitar, who gives this team hell). I have a personal bias against Typhlosion because he is just to predictable, even more so regarding your Typhlosion as his only effective opening move is either one powerful fire attack or another. Without Sunshine thats all he can do; offensively orientated choice builds like ScarfTyphlosion really aren't meant to scout. In his absence, Moltres makes a fine lead (U-Turn is awesome). Another option, if you decide to ditch Charizard, is instead of a Spinner maybe stick Vaporeon in Typhlosion's place. Wish is great for negating Stealth Rock damage, to an extent, and gives your primary walls the means to recover their health beyond Leftovers. Water Absorb may come in handy, and Vaporeon can also sponge against opposing Heatran that may switch into your Fire Blasts under the Sunshine. Your own Heatran isn't safe from a well predicted Earth Power, and nobody else, even despite resistances, is completely willing to eat a super-boosted Fire Blast. Vaporeon, like Technitop, can kinda sorta answer to Tyranitar. However, Vaporeon would probably take away from your mono fire team.

I don't know if Bellyzard has been working for you, but in a metagame crawling with priority abusers, Choice Scarfers, and Stealth Rocks he really doesn't seem like a reliable sweeper. Maybe throw in a MixApe, who maintains Charizards physical presence, breaks walls, isn't limited to a Choice item (as your other three sweepers are), and can also abuse SunnyBeam, if you so choose. Infernape's more subtle bonus is that, like Heatran, he isn't completely shafted by Stealth Rocks. Unfortunately, Like Charizard, Infernape's pitiful defenses also make him vulnerable to priority, but you always have the option of switching him out, whereas Charizard really has nowhere to go after setting up Belly Drum.

I don't see the purpose of having both Typhlosion and Moltres, as they both appear to do the exact same thing; spam high power fire moves and abuse sunny beam. Replacing either one with a spinner would prove effective (I liked the Technitop idea because he can help Bronzong eliminate Tyranitar, who gives this team hell). I have a personal bias against Typhlosion because he is just to predictable, even more so regarding your Typhlosion as his only effective opening move is either one powerful fire attack or another. Without Sunshine thats all he can do; offensively orientated choice builds like ScarfTyphlosion really aren't meant to scout. In his absence, Moltres makes a fine lead (U-Turn is awesome). Another option, if you decide to ditch Charizard, is instead of a Spinner maybe stick Vaporeon in Typhlosion's place. Wish is great for negating Stealth Rock damage, to an extent, and gives your primary walls the means to recover their health beyond Leftovers. Water Absorb may come in handy, and Vaporeon can also sponge against opposing Heatran that may switch into your Fire Blasts under the Sunshine. Your own Heatran isn't safe from a well predicted Earth Power, and nobody else, even despite resistances, is completely willing to eat a super-boosted Fire Blast. Vaporeon, like Technitop, can kinda sorta answer to Tyranitar. However, Vaporeon would probably take away from your mono fire team.
Can you recommend me a Infernape set ?

This is a Standard MixApe:

Infernape @ Life Orb
Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Sp.Def)
EV's: 24 ATK / 252 SP.ATK / 232 SPE
~Fire Blast / Flamethrower
~Close Combat
~Solarbeam / Grass Knot
~Hidden Power [Ice]

Mixape over Choiced Sets because your other two sweepers are already rocking Scarves. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Sunnybeaming, the prospect of raping two of Mixapes most common counters, Vaporeon and Starmie, with Solarbeam is freaking awesome. I would highly recommend Solarbeam over Grass Knot if maintaining the Sunshine is something you do well, otherwise just stick with Grass Knot.

I see. I tested it but so far life orb- sword dance ,mach punch , flare blitz , close combat Infernape proves to be better.

I highly recommend that you lead with someone who can set up Sunny Day, as two of your Pokemon use Solarbeam. Also, the one Pokemon you have on your team who does set it up, isn't a very good one to use imo. Bronzong doesn't really want powering up the fire type moves against it.

I'd use this as my lead for a Sunny Day team:

Deoxys-S @ Heat Rock
252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

-Sunny Day
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock/Spikes
-Light Screen/Reflect

This way, Deoxys-S will set up Sunny Day as well as support the team a little bit. Taunt is there to be sure no one sets up on you and doesn't Taunt you.

I highly recommend that you lead with someone who can set up Sunny Day, as two of your Pokemon use Solarbeam. Also, the one Pokemon you have on your team who does set it up, isn't a very good one to use imo. Bronzong doesn't really want powering up the fire type moves against it.

Deoxys-S @ Heat Rock
252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

-Sunny Day
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock/Spikes
-Light Screen/Reflect

This way, Deoxys-S will set up Sunny Day as well as support the team a little bit. Taunt is there to be sure no one sets up on you and doesn't Taunt you.
On the contrary i want them to attempt to use fire moves against him if they can. The only problem is that when Heatran is powered up it is often against Fire moves used by a Heatran. And i can't hit him with fire. But i am going to test your set should i replace Bronzorg with Deoxys or someone else ?

Deoxys-S @ Heat Rock
252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

-Sunny Day
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock/Spikes
-Light Screen/Reflect

Wait a second i can only find Deoxys E , I and F there is no Deoxys S

Deoxys-E and Deoxys-S are the same Pokemon. The name seems to very from site to site. On this site Deoxys-E is labeled as Deoxys-S in the strategy dex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)