Monotype Premier League II [Draft Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team definitely has the strongest OM core due to Ant and Sae's incredible teambuilding skill and now they are able to work together to build teams which differs from last year. (S/o to no guard victini :/) Ticken is pretty much at the top of the 3 best Monothreat players. He's been playing monothreat forever, wins many of the origin monthly tournaments and is just overall the best monothreat player.

I hold the rights to that set tyvm
But you also wanted Poison Heal Reun when you could've used a Cressilia so that cancels it out :p (and your team had Lefties + Poison Heal)

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
But you also wanted Poison Heal Reun when you could've used a Cressilia so that cancels it out :p (and your team had Lefties + Poison Heal)
Reun was the first thing that came to my mind!And it wasnt lefties + poison heal in the game v Laxuy,i fucked up when i re-made it :P

Monotype Premier League Team Analysis

The first thing that pops up on your screen when you are looking at the players of this team is the 32k price of Frnen, its a bit shocking when considering he went negative with a 2-4 record, not that great ehh? Sure he is been heavily involved with the new om Mono UU but that om isnt liked with the tp players for a very good reason, Its so match-up based. So the question rises is Frnen gonna be the hero of Ampharoses or will it be the Flop that sinks the ship. Hard to tell right now but the pressure is on him. Other than that question mark Ampharoses did very well in the draft. Arken being the carrying force in ORAS paired up with versitile players like OmniaX and Wyvern, Lycan being the AAA god that he is can bring the team some solid wins. Eric is a great steal for monothreat since he is very talented in it. Other than Lycan the other OM’s are a question mark though.

+ Arken, Lycan and Eric, A lot of underrated players.
- Frnen’s price is still a big mystery, which could have sinked the team. --> not enough OM talent.
Player to watch: Lycan, could be a big star this year.

Like last year the Altarias weren’t afraid to splash cash but this comes up with some negatives too. Altaria’s have the least amount of players when compared to the other teams but other than that its pretty much a amazing line-up. Barian and Balto are both amazing ORAS and BW players so theres room to switch around them. Ticken for 29.500 is a huge price to pay for a player but in my opinion it was the right call because he could be one of the best players this year, MVP canditate? BlackBloods could also be one of the rising stars of this mpl With Team builders like Barian and Anttya at help. And that leads us to this teams biggest point, its captain. Last year Anttya guided the Altarias to the finals and won. This time that could be very likely but a lot on this team relies on her and Sae. There isn’t a lot of players in this team who can play AAA or STABmons so i guess Anttya and Sae will be playing a lot. Still a very solid squad.

+ Solid all around, no real weaknesses.
- The amount of players
Player to watch: Anttya, Will the queen lead the ship to promise land or will it sink in her control.

What happened during the draft? Was DoW having a hungover or was DEG drunk again? Diancies team brings up a lot of question mark but lets start with the positives. RnBs is one of the most hardworking players right now and maybe one of the best, should be solid. Jeran is very hyped from what ive heard i will be interested watch how he plays. Other than that its hard to find positives from this team. Fortune is great when people give him teams and Dolph is solid as a player but is very limited when it comes down to types. Not a bad ORAS line up but could be a lot better. All the players after that are people who are big question marks or shouldnt be really playing in this. Oh that brings me to the biggest point, 14 players, 6 subs and they still have a free pick left? Im starting too feel like they just threw the draft and got some friends.

+RnBs should be solid EDIT: Chras
- everything
Player to watch: RnBs, I just dont know if he is motivated anymore.

Kinglers have a really good team, uhh i mean amazing. Its just all around great, hard to find any weaknesses. Arifeen and Paleo is a really strong ORAS duo, The price was high but worth it. Yaksok is leading the OM side with the last years hype still around him. Beside him you can find players like Snowyy, Innovamania and Raseri who all hopefully be fine. You also have very versitile players who can switch between tiers like Dak who could easily be the back bone of the team. Croven could do very well in doubles when considering his reputation but we will have to see.

+ Everything is just talent
- Arifeen’s internet
Player to watch: Yaksok, MVP Quality.

The Lucarios are interesting. They have very good ORAS players but the OM’s are lacking. A lot of faith is put to the newcomer Confide hands and his team building. Sabella should be leading the ORAS line up with.. a lot of other talented ORAS players like Cell, Wanka and PCM. The lack of depth in their player list might be their downfall. Cnorth should be solid for BW and Crashy should do fine in UU or whatever he wants to play. Wanka is a question mark, a great player without a doubt but will he find a spot in the team where he will play well? Thats up in the air. Freeroamer will probably have to play OM’s. Last time he was the teams hero in OM’s but this time he has a lot of weight in his back. Kiyo could also be the buy of the season with his performance in AAA open and Mono Open

+ Talent..
- but maybe could have add more OM talent.
Player to watch: Confide, Needs to perform.

Im not gonna lie but the Swamperts are kinda weird this year, a lot of unknown names. They also had a different aproach, no try-outs, just stats. A lot of these players who have been drafted were because of their high amount of winnings in Monotype-rooms Official OM tours which results were recorded. a decent amount of these players could be a hit or a miss, risky but might be the winning strategy this year. ORAS is heavily carried with AFD who should bring a lot of great results. Crestfall is a really hyped in BW at the moment since he played really good last year, Will he live up the hype? CC is also a big, BIG Question mark. Last years finale drama could have gotten him banned from MPL, Should be solid if he can just focus on winning this time. iVid is a really great steal for 8k but i bet he expected to play BW, which now is taken by Crestfall, Could do great in UU and ORAS but could not find a spot in the team where he can win. Also the team has a free pick left they could use to add depth to oras with a talented player like chras or save it and see will the OM’s work.

+ Really solid with AFD and Crestfall.
- Again really shaky with CC and OM’s(Big question marks).
Player to watch: CC, Will the amazing player show up or will that guy who forfeited in finals last year make his return.

The Scizors drafted in a interesting way, A lot of good players but no big names. Laxuy will be the main star of the team and will be interesting to see how he will perform under the huge pressure that is set by his team. Clearly should a solid ORAS starter and there are lot of names to pair him up with. Sakis, Thorn, Glack, Zuku.. this team is just filled with versitile players. Laxuy and Savanah will probably be a Strong AAA-STABs core. This team has no flaws, its just missing out on those big names other teams have. Will MainEvent live up the hype as the most expensive Doubles player is a good question.

+ A lot of good players
- Where are the big guns?
Player to watch : MainEvent, Will he live up the hype?

I might be biased, but like i really think we have amazing team. Our ORAS lineup might be the best (Arifeen’s post). How did they let Omega, Draft Thimo, Ridley and Prosaic for the same price that Kinglers pay’d on Paleo, Arifeen core. Ridley was the bright star of last years mpl with a really solid record of 5-1 and the 1 game he lost was kinda controversial. Prosaic is known as the kind and quiet ladder hero he is and it will be interesting to see how he will do in a tournament scene. Thimo again is known for his teambuilding skills and battling ability. The thing that most people dont realise is that Ridley and Thimo work really well together, like can someone explain how thimo went for 10k? There’s a lot of hype around social and for a good reason. This guy probably has the most experience in Mono Doubles. Zarif for 4k is a big suprise in my books. How does someone who goes positive with a solid record last year, go less than Hingo? Ashaury’s inactivity is a question mark but if he can find time to play, the Memers should be gucci.

+ Talent all over the board, That ORAS Trio <3333
- Ashaury’s inactivity.
Player to watch: Prosaic, Could go on a insane run with the right amount of support

Last edited:

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
I NEVER DCED FROM ANY TOURS
Bangladeshi net tho

Monotype Premier League Team Analysis

The Scizors drafted in a interesting way, A lot of good players but no big names. Laxuy will be the main star of the team and will be interesting to see how he will perform under the huge pressure that is set by his team. Clearly should a solid ORAS starter and there are lot of names to pair him up with. Sakis, Thorn, Glack, Zuku.. this team is just filled with versitile players. Laxuy and Savanah will probably be a Strong AAA-STABs core. This team has no flaws, its just missing out on those big names other teams have. Will MainEvent live up the hype as the most expensive Doubles player is a good question.

+ A lot of good players
- Where are the big guns?
Player to watch : MainEvent, Will he live up the hype?
i blame lax for upbidding dirpz on me

Well, well, well. There are a some things I want to say about this event as a whole.
First of all; thanks to my mod and lovely friend Anttya for nominated me in the draft even when I DIDNT SIGN UP PERSONALLY.
I actually thought I wouldn't have the time to play and I was really sad because all my friends in this community were going to have fun without me =( and... I also kinda wanted to make the epic comeback in Gen 6 BUT I GUESS I'M ACTUALLY REALLY THAT LUCKY AND I GOT DRAFTED ANYWAY LOSERS! I decided to play in this MPL and I'm quitting medschool to become the very best like no one ever was =D (I'm totally not quitting my major, I will just find the time to play. Nerds)

Thanks to mi amigo and manager Omega-Xis14 for drafting me =) I'm really happy I'm part of the dankest team =^) with such a cool dude as my manager. Shout out to all my team in general. I think you guys are amazing and I feel really lucky to be with such great players.
I'm actually really really really lucky to be in a team with some of my personal friends ThimoTheUltimateBOBO Azelea Mega Ridley Disbelief BlackJak Bushtush
I think that's enough. Lets get this easy W memers. I swear this is going to be the easiest tour of my life!
Gl to the other teams doe, you guys are finna losing to THE MAUVILLE MEMERS

I'm rusty as shit, but dont expect a easy win on me because I'm going to ABUSE THE MOST BROKEN MONS/TYPES AND I'M CTEAMING THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE IN THIS EVENT. Check me out because I'm going to be a savage, Donald Trump ain't stopping me.

PD: My friend Raseri got drafted again, he must be god.

Last edited:
Well, well, well. There are a some things I want to say about this event as a whole.
First of all; thanks to my mod and lovely friend Anttya for nominated me in the draft even when I DIDNT SIGN UP PERSONALLY.
I actually thought I wouldn't have the time to play and I was really sad because all my friends in this community were going to have fun without me =( and... I also kinda wanted to make the epic comeback in Gen 6 BUT I GUESS I'M ACTUALLY REALLY THAT LUCKY AND I GOT DRAFTED ANYWAY LOSERS! I decided to play in this MPL and I'm quitting medschool to become the very best like no one ever was =D

Thanks to mi amigo and manager Omega-Xis14 for drafting me =) I'm really happy I'm part of the dankest team =^) with such a cool dude as my manager. Shout out to all my team in general. I think you guys are amazing and I feel really lucky to be with such great players.
I'm actually really really really lucky to be in a team with some of my personal friends ThimoTheUltimateBOBO Azelea Mega Ridley Disbelief BlackJak Bushtush
I think that's enough. Lets get this easy W memers. I swear this is going to be the easiest tour of my life!
Gl to the other teams doe, you guys are finna losing to THE MAUVILLE MEMERS

I'm rusty as shit, but dont expect a easy win on me because I'm going to ABUSE THE MOST BROKEN MONS/TYPES AND I'M CTEAMING THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE IN THIS EVENT. Check me out because I'm going to be a savage, Donald Trump ain't stopping me.

PD: My friend Raseri got drafted again, he must be god.
Credit goes to CC. He knew u weren't going to be active so he told me to nom you just to mess w/ ppl. :(

Gdi Omega, the trap was meant for Dirpz, not you!

Serious tho, half glad to have u back! (fully glad if u lose to my team)

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can we drop this blacklisted user stuff please...

Bushtush was not blacklisted in the Mono room when the draft started, which meant he was eligible to be drafted. Moreover, MonoPL had nothing to do with his blacklist being removed.

I get a bunch of you are miffed about this, but if you want to discuss it further please start a private conversation with the ROs and we'll gladly explain why we made the decision we did.

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
The words of the salty user. Neverthless i never got benched 4 weeks if you can read shit properly, and no need to get miffed about the past, if you wanna continue to start issues thats fine, just hope you have something to say back when you guys lose week 1:)
You're on a short leash, so I don't recommend trying to piss people off.

And yes, let's drop this topic.

Week 1 should be posted within a day or two and we'll have plenty to discuss then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)