Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

The seconds? The seconds is your target second. Whatever you have as target second on Eon Timer you put into Radio Seed.

So if I press 1 into the seconds on RadioSeed I should have a better idea on how to sync the Latias?

-James
Well RadioSeed should then be able to find the seed you're aiming for, as well as adjacent seeds (depends on the range you specified). Figure out which show you're going to be using to check your seed - I think Pokemon Search Party? - and then the search function should help you find your seed when you turn on your radio.

Still having issues......

Delay 638
Time 20:59:01 Date: 10/15/2011
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Frame 114 Seed D2140289 ID 04802 SID: 43889

A relatively harsh issue is that I have to wait a minute for Buena's Password to kick out (as I don't have any Timid all 31's outside of 20:00:00 to 20:59:59), and when I search for seeds I eventually get 0's. Do I have to specially account for this?

My other all 31's is Modest, which I'd not prefer.

-James

Still having issues......

Delay 638
Time 20:59:01 Date: 10/15/2011
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Frame 114 Seed D2140289 ID 04802 SID: 43889

A relatively harsh issue is that I have to wait a minute for Buena's Password to kick out (as I don't have any Timid all 31's outside of 20:00:00 to 20:59:59), and when I search for seeds I eventually get 0's. Do I have to specially account for this?

My other all 31's is Modest, which I'd not prefer.

-James
What exactly are you asking for help with? :pirate:

What exactly are you asking for help with? :pirate:
I'm having trouble getting the Radio to display anything that makes sense.

I imagine I'm inputting something wrong.

I inputted into RadioSeed:

Time: Year 2011
Month 10
Day 15
Hour 20
Minute 59
Second
Target 1
Range 5
Delay 638
Ranges 10

And nothing syncs up right, after 4 calls to the Search Party it's coming up "0 results found" on search.

Am I doing something wrong with my above data? I'm wondering if Buena's Password is throwing it off as well having to wait a minute to 21:00:00 for it to pass.

-James

I'm having trouble getting the Radio to display anything that makes sense.

I imagine I'm inputting something wrong.

I inputted into RadioSeed:

Time: Year 2011
Month 10
Day 15
Hour 20
Minute 59
Second
Target 1
Range 5
Delay 638
Ranges 10

And nothing syncs up right, after 4 calls to the Search Party it's coming up "0 results found" on search.

Am I doing something wrong with my above data? I'm wondering if Buena's Password is throwing it off as well having to wait a minute to 21:00:00 for it to pass.

-James
Ah...unfortunately I've never used RadioSeed, so I can't help you there.

Although if you tell me exactly what you're looking to RNG and stuff, I can probably still help.

Ah...unfortunately I've never used RadioSeed, so I can't help you there.

Although if you tell me exactly what you're looking to RNG and stuff, I can probably still help.
Roaming Latias, caught everything in the game but that and the Moltres I was using for Delay Synching. I could not RNG the Latias in the Fan Club because the RNG calls to the NPC's never came out to Frame 114 no matter what I tried, so I have to do an E4 sync.

-James

Roaming Latias, caught everything in the game but that and the Moltres I was using for Delay Synching. I could not RNG the Latias in the Fan Club because the RNG calls to the NPC's never came out to Frame 114 no matter what I tried, so I have to do an E4 sync.

-James
...oh. I've never RNGed the roaming Lati in HGSS, so I can't help unfortunately :(

What exactly do you mean by E4 sync??

Anyways, are you sure you're reading the radio responses correctly? and, you have the mode set to verify seed, right? Finally, are you using the correct "ouput method" (did you select the correct radio station on RadioSeed?)? Buena's Password shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Yes, I'm 100% sure. I can try it again if you wish, but after the 4th response I'm getting like something not on the Verify Seed.

-James

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Nightmare: Here's what you do.

Catch a Chatot (or even two) and record a Chatter. Try to make the Chatter recording something with an easily recognizable pitch, like someone singing a single note.

Each time a Chatot's recorded cry is heard on the summary screen, the RNG will advance +1. The pitch of the cry is also determined by the RNG, so it will have a distinct pattern of pitches for each frame, much like Elm calls.

For seed D2140289, the relative pitch pattern for the first 15 calls is: Mid-Low, Mid-Low, Mid-Low, High, Mid-High, High, Low, Low, Mid-High, Low, Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High, Low, Low.

If the pattern of relative pitches matches what I've posted here, you've hit your seed; if not try again. Once you hit your seed, continue making Chatot calls until you have done so 113 times in total.

Nightmare: Here's what you do.

Catch a Chatot (or even two) and record a Chatter. Try to make the Chatter recording something with an easily recognizable pitch, like someone singing a single note.

Each time a Chatot's recorded cry is heard on the summary screen, the RNG will advance +1. The pitch of the cry is also determined by the RNG, so it will have a distinct pattern of pitches for each frame, much like Elm calls.

For seed D2140289, the relative pitch pattern for the first 15 calls is: Mid-Low, Mid-Low, Mid-Low, High, Mid-High, High, Low, Low, Mid-High, Low, Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High, Low, Low.

If the pattern of relative pitches matches what I've posted here, you've hit your seed; if not try again. Once you hit your seed, continue making Chatot calls until you have done so 113 times in total.
It seemed to work, but I seemed to get a frame of 116 because of the two custom calls after I beat Lance in the HoF.

I'll try this again and see how it goes.

Edit: Got it!

-James

looking or help with hatching shiny eggs in hg

I used RNG reporter time finder. 4th/5th gen shiny egg tab.

year 2012, breeding type hg/ss, nature brave, 485-495 delay, and input my id/sid. It generated a list of possible seeds. I chose the first one: 1E0E01F4. I got my parents ready in front of the day care and reset until I hit my seed and verified it with roaming lati and elm calls. I advanced my frame to 11 and then entered the parents into the daycare. rode around til the man was ready and saved before taking the egg. then I hatched the egg and it wasn't shiny.

Since it was a rash female, it could have been frame 30 or 42 that it landed on.

Any advice? Thanks.

Cassie

giant claw

year 2012, breeding type hg/ss, nature brave, 485-495 delay, and input my id/sid. It generated a list of possible seeds. I chose the first one: 1E0E01F4. I got my parents ready in front of the day care and reset until I hit my seed and verified it with roaming lati and elm calls. I advanced my frame to 11 and then entered the parents into the daycare. rode around til the man was ready and saved before taking the egg. then I hatched the egg and it wasn't shiny.

Since it was a rash female, it could have been frame 30 or 42 that it landed on.

Any advice? Thanks.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3678632&postcount=11 If you have any questions after reading that, just contact me and I'll troubleshoot with you.

Also I'm not sure if it's just me, but using the newer RNG reporters I got weird PIDs. I'll ask OD about it, but that may also be a possible problem. I've been using a much older version lately, so try that maybe?

Any advice? Thanks.
How were you advancing your frames?
With Elm or Joey?
As you should have been using Joey for advancing the PID.
Also, did you get/answer any phone calls before the daycare man had the egg ready to give?

So I cant advance frames with elm calls? I have to use joey?
You can advance by using either. Elm = 1 Advancements, while Joey (if not talking about wanting a rematch) advances the frame by 2.

Edit:

Egg Frames are advanced by accepting/rejecting Egg or calling Joey by 1, if I'm not mistaken.
You only call elm to verify if you hit your seed. Make sure that the Day-Care man does not call you when you are ready to receive an egg, you can just tell that he has an egg when he faces east.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
You can advance by using either. Elm = 1 Advancements, while Joey (if not talking about wanting a rematch) advances the frame by 2.

Edit:

Egg Frames are advanced by accepting/rejecting Egg or calling Joey by 1, if I'm not mistaken.
You only call elm to verify if you hit your seed. Make sure that the Day-Care man does not call you when you are ready to receive an egg, you can just tell that he has an egg when he faces east.
Calling Joey advances the Egg RNG by 2 frames.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)