Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
this is mostly thru pms right i don’t need the circus discord? i can’t find a link that works for it

also FUCK blastoise. charizard and venu way cooler

i have decided that as freelancers cannot reject recruitment, any heavy info sharing freelancer alliance will not work - except for those at the top of the pyramid with the key 2 the sheet. once that sheet is full the rest of u freelancers are useless

instead freelancers should unite and help destroy 1 team early, so then we basically have a 1/2 chance of being recruited to the good team instead of 1/3. once we do that, voting power will be key. the remaining freelancers can act as swing votes to stop the game ending tooo early before they can be rec'd

any likeminded teams or freelancers hit me up
I heavily considered this but idt it's possible. People getting reruited to teams will screw up any trust between an unrecruited caucus. My method of decentralized, public infosharing is more advantageous. It's easier to do wide-range sabotage instead of targeted sabotage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)