Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
A mysterious voice suddenly speaks up from somewhere!
"Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying this game of Multifaction Recruitment Mafia! Night 1 is pretty exciting, huh? Not much longer until the killing starts! But first, a word from our sponsor MekkahVPN. Staying safe alive is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hookers. MekkahVPN allows you to safeguard your action, making you harder to kill, securing your life. Claim to Mekkah and use the code PITFALLS in order to get 20% off for the first two months and thank you to MekkahVPN for sponsoring this game of Multifaction Recruitment Mafia."

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
It is now Day 2. All results are out. Voting is now enabled. All potential kills are now enabled.

A staticky voice suddenly makes an announcement from somewhere!
z?????? said:
Utter eradicate world life
Day 2 will end on 12/24, 11:30pm EST time / UTC time due to likely holiday events for the host and many others.
If you think that you should have a night result of some sort and didn't receive one, contact me immediately.

Vote skippergamez
this is NOT the action of a man who is allied with the freelancers or has their best interests at heart

The ONLY viable targets today are the claimed factioneers (UncleSam, hal, FormerHope)

This is in EVERYONE'S best interest unless you are part of the faction of the executed member

this is NOT the action of a man who is allied with the freelancers or has their best interests at heart

The ONLY viable targets today are the claimed factioneers (UncleSam, hal, FormerHope)

This is in EVERYONE'S best interest unless you are part of the faction of the executed member
for the record I agree with you tactically from freelancer WC perspective

however the sad truth is that being recruited is a more likely win than a freelancer win, and to increase one’s chances to get recruited one should lynch freelancers for the first few nights

and you’re probably wolf anyway, instead of an unwinnable freelancer leader role

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Vote skippergamez

This is someone who is actively refusing to participate in the game. They've rejected the request to show up to Discord, and unless they have some claim or proof otherwise, are not interfacing with the game. They are actively detrimental to every faction, formal or informal, by being a dead slot in the game. If you are on a faction, recruiting someone who does not want to actually play the OC part of OC mafia is actively a detriment. Additionally, skip's presence makes a standoff between factions on who will waste their nightkill getting rid of the wild card, leaving him alive longer and longer. If you are a freelancer, this is someone who is entirely opaque and has the good chance to ruin you by pure randomness of role targeting - you can make an argument he's a good meat shield, but I don't buy that world view.

Vote skippergamez

Dont have a dog in the fight here as im not recruited but not joining discord ruins the spirit of the game.

Either force the sub here IMO or vote this

Vote Skippergamez

This is someone who is actively participating in the game. They've accepted the request to show up to my private Discord, and have fully claimed proof, are enjoyably interfacing with the game. They are actively useful to my faction, formal or informal, by being an alive slot in the game. If you are on a faction, recruiting someone who does not want to actually play the OC part of OC mafia, pick them. Additionally, skip's presence makes a standoff between factions on who will waste their recruit taking this wild card, leaving him unrecruited longer and longer. If you are a freelancer, this is someone who is entirely opaque and has the good chance to ruin you by pure randomness of role targeting - you can make an argument he's a good meat shield, but I buy that world view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)