ORAS Ubers My (awesome?) Team

Well guys thxs for looking at my post just plz dont say " this team sucks, try again"
or something like that i need advice not unhelpful spam.
Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Groudon is a strong defensive tank witha total of 504Atk and 356Def.
With With its only weakness being ground it can easily sweep most teams
and still take a few earthquakes. Rock Polish and Swords Dance combined
makes him a force to be scared of most will imediantly send out thier
kyogre but He can Still 1-hit KO it. Earthquake with a power of 100 and 100%
accuracy is Very OP on him while stone edge takes care of the flying pokes.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

It has an immunity from dragons and and sweeps most Ubers While being weak to priority
bullet punch it can still sweep those steel types with Focus Blast - with geomancy and
Power Herb to make it +2 in half its stats it can destroy most teams without the back-up
of an earth-shaking Monster. Its 28Def evs stop that evil genesect form getting its +1 Atk boost

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Return
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

With its ability intimidate it can usually stop Atk Sweepers and With just one Dragon Dance its op but since most teams cower in fear of it you can usually get in 2. With Aerialate Return has a power of 136 and is flying type movefor STAB. Roost makes this bulky pokemon even more formidable and Earthquake can take care of the rock and steel types
return is weak against
________________________________________________________________________________________

Arceus-Rock @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Defog
- Shadow Force
- Will-O-Wisp

Arceus is for removing the field Hazards with Defog and crippling physical sweepers with Will-O-Wisp. and can get VERY annoying with Extreme Speed and Shadow Force can break Those annoying baton passers(yes im talking to you blaziken...)
________________________________________________________________________________________

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Foul Play

- Spikes

Lost your keys? Klefki might have them. but seriously this little keychain is so annyoing breaking speed sweepers and
and destroying walls with Toxic Spikes can take the legs from under most teams and Foul Play takes and uses the other opponents Attack against them!

Ho-Oh @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Atk / 132 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Sacred Fire
- Flame Charge
- Whirlwind

The perfect wepon aginst darkrai its sacred fire has a 50 chance to burn and Flame charge is mainly for speed. whirlwindcan get rid of baton passers Its incredibly high spD lets it take Thunder from even Xerneas and if it does take away75% of my hp? well the sitrus berry and regenerator combined allows to get right back up to 80% in just one switch and when they goto attack again well... groudon might have something to say about it.

Last edited:
I'll complete my comment later but the most important thing is that the real arceus rock you should use is played like that:

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Defog
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

And please choose between an offensive ho-oh:

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Atk / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

And a defensive one:

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Recover
- Whirlwind

I would really recommend Play Rough instead of Foul Play on Klefki.

Hope it helped

Last edited:
Playing a Specially Defensive Dialga with SR / Draco / Fire Blast or (for POgre and Ho-Oh) Thunder / Toxic or Roar and keeping your PDon could also be a good idea to check Kyogre that can potentially 6-0 your curent team.

Like Didoy75 mentioned, you are much better off playing a standard set for Ho-Oh. Flame Charge is a fairly weak option, and Ho-Oh is bulky enough anyway to not really need that much speed (although there are some newer builds featuring max speed which apparently suits ORAS well, some one else cud explain better than me though). To retain the check on Darkrai, the Choice Band set is probably the best, but for that set I would recommend taking 12 EVs out of Attack and put it in Speed to outspeed max speed unevolved Mega Diancie. It also retains the soft check on Xerneas, being able to survive +2 Thunder with the special bulk investment.

Looking at your team right now, I'm not exactly sure what archetype you're aiming for, but there are two directions that you can take your team:

One is your standard hyper offense. That would be scrapping Ho-Oh (not sure how I like Klefki, that may has to go as well, maybe replace it with something like Darkrai), run slight more bulk on Groudon to defeat GeoXern, change your Arceus to EKiller, and run something like Deoxys-S for laying Stealth Rock + Spikes or Stealth Rock + Dual Screens. You can check out Fire Burn's Dual Screens HO found in here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sample-teams-mega-thread-generations-3-6.3525516/. Personally I think Dual Screens is the way to go, as hazard laying ones are pretty hard to execute with Magic Bounce and Lati@s running around, but that's just me.

Another is bulky offense. If you try this option, you definitely need just more than Primal Groudon to deal with Primal Kyogre. A better Defogger than a normal Arceus with no Recover is also needed. This Arceus set you're using is trying to achieve too much: it doesn't have enough Speed to burn what it needs to burn (Mega Kangakshan is a good example), without Swords Dance its attacks are not very threatening, and without Recover it just gets worn down way too fast. I think running a Soul Dew Latias here in its place would be good.

Latias @ Soul Dew | Levitate
Timid Nature | 216 HP / 100 SpA / 192 Spe
Defog / Recover / Draco Meteor / Psyshock

This set escapes 2HKO from Primal Kyogre's Ice Beam, and deals consistent damage back with Psyshock.

It still leaves you pretty weak against Ho-Oh and Ekiller. What you could do is running more bulk on Mega Salamence and Refresh over Earthquake to handle both (PDon can handle those things you need EQ for). Something like 200 HP / 100 Atk / 32 Def / 176 Spe seems okay. Refresh allows Mega Mence to switch into Sacred Fire and heal itself of the potential burn. It also gives you a status sponge in general.

And finally Stealth Rock is really important. Having two set up sweepers already in GeoXern and DD MMence, I think it's okay for you to run a support Primal Groudon set with Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Lava Plume and Roar. 248 HP / 52 Def / 208 SpD with Relaxed (if running Lava Plume) or Impish (if running Stone Edge) to escape 2HKO from Ekiller's Earthquake. Or you could run Adamant 224 HP / 240 Atk / 32 SpD / 12 Spe with Stealth Rock, Precipice Blades, Stone Edge and Dragon Tail. It can still check GeoXern (I'm not too concerned because Klefki handles GeoXern pretty well, and you also have Ho-Oh), and definitely has a lot more offensive presence.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)