Tera Type: Water
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tailwind
- Hurricane
- Protect
- Muddy Water

pelipper is supposed to be the lead and drizzle user as most pelippers probably are and is mostly used as a bit of damage but mostly support

Mind Flayer (Tentacruel) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Rain Dish
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Gentle Nature
- Rain Dance
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam

what i was thinking with tentacruel was wanting it to be a tanky rain setter with some annoying moves and ice beam for coverage

Giraffe (Raging Bolt) @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Thunder
- Dragon Pulse
- Snarl
- Electroweb

raging bolt is supposed to benefit from rain with thunder and maintain speed control with electroweb

Landy T (Landorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 172 Atk / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Rain Dance
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Brick Break

landorus is here to cover the common weaknesses of the rest of the team while being another rain setter(i was surprised it could get it)

DK (Rillaboom) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Fake Out
- High Horsepower
- U-turn

rillaboom is also here for coverage as well as having a faster attacker

Katrina (Tornadus) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Icy Wind
- Protect

tornadus is here to maintain speed control and taking advantage of rain with hurricane

This is my first attempt at a coherent team so i am hoping for some advice on how to improve it as i am aware it is pretty bad

Aight so i love rain, and i am sorry to say this kinda sucks, the main question is how does the team abuse rain, and this one does not do it very well, no swift swimmer is a big one. I am on class rn but i will write a longer post on how to rain later for you

All of your mons are individually strong (maybe not Tentacruel), but I feel like your team doesn't synergize well. Can you please lengthen the explanations for the pokemon and explain how the team works as a whole? If so, then I can really help your team reach its full potential. (One word of advice, Swift Swim Basculegion is scary.)

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
I am assuming this is VGC and not SV Doubles because of the distribution of Protect and Tailwind (and because Lando-I is here).

You don't need a lot of rain setters, just 2 is fine.

Weather Ball Pelipper is stronger than Muddy Water and is spammable in rain, if you want a spread move you can also go Surf. 85% accuracy is not the best choice.

The tornadus set is not very good. The standard set is good on its own and you don't need Icy Wind and Tailwind on the same set.

Tornadus @ Rocky Helmet / Covert Cloak
Level: 50
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 4 SpA / 132 SpD / 28 Spe
Tera Type: Dark
Calm Nature
- Bleakwind Storm
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Rain Dance

Change Tentacruel to Urshifu-R so it can abuse rain and hit hard with surging strikes.

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Mystic Water
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 60 HP / 156 Atk / 20 Def / 196 SpD / 76 Spe
Tera Type: Water
Adamant Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Close Combat
- Detect
- Aqua Jet

Change Dragon Pulse to Draco Meteor on Raging Bolt as Dragon Pulse is a bit too weak. Changing Booster Energy to Assault Vest may be an option as well.

Lastly I don't think Landorus-T serves a real purpose here except to break screens so another option may be another abuser like Electro Shot Archalodon which helps with some matchups.

Archaludon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 36 SpA / 164 SpD / 28 Spe
Tera Type: Grass
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Electro Shot
- Body Press

Because Assault Vest has a higher prioity with Arch or Raging Bolt Rillaboom can run Miracle Seed to further boost its Grassy Glide Damage along with Grassy Surge.

Rillaboom @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Tera Type: Grass
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Grassy Glide
- Wood Hammer / High Horsepower / U-turn
- Protect

For my reasons not adding a Swift Swimmer is because of the Tailwind distibutions on this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)