Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Sludge Bomb
- Mortal Spin

Glimmora: Fast hazard setter, it is good for punishing switch-ins and outspeeding other common setters. Ghost Tera is to block rapid spin, and Focus Sash is there, so it can tank a super-effective hit from strong Pokémon. If spore is used, it is usually the Pokémon I try to make sleep (I don't use it often).

Kingambit @ Black Glasses
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

Kingambit: Black Glasses + STAB + Supreme Overlord + Crazy Attack Stat + Swords Dance = Too much damage. Sucker Punch so I can do damage to them before they can damage me if they select an attacking move, and Kowtow Cleave to do damage to them if they don't. Flying Tera to shut down Fighting/Ground type attacks, and Iron Head to do damage to them if they resist dark type moves.

Zapdos @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hurricane
- Thunderbolt
- Protect
- Roost

Zapdos: Special Sweeper with basic coverage STAB like Thunderbolt and Hurricane. Has Roost to *ahem* not die and Protect to stop you from getting swept. It has a pretty standard moveset.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Protect
- Hydro Pump

Rotom-Wash: Defensive switch-in, has Volt Switch for quick damage, Hydro Pump to do a lot more damage, Will-O-Wisp to stop physical sweepers from getting too out-of-hand, and Protect to regen health from Leftovers.

Great Tusk @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner

Great Tusk: Hazard remover (Rapid Spin) with good bulk and high speed. It has Ice Spinner for coverage, and Earthquake and Close Combat for High Damage STAB moves. It has Attack Protosynthesis to use in combination with its Booster Energy, and can be used as a switch-in against Sunny Day Torkoal teams if Walking Wake is eliminated.

Slowking-Galar @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Sludge Bomb
- Chilly Reception
- Slack Off

Slowking-Galar: Defensive Pivot with nice bulk and sub-par typing, it has decent STAB with Psychic and Sludge Bomb. Chilly Reception gives it a way to switch out after getting hit, to tank a hit and give a good response to attempted reads. Slack Off is to heavily increase bulk, and save it from fainting easily.

As you can tell, from this below-average team, I am rated low (around 1100). Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon

What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it

What are all 4 moves for

I would recommend Earth power instead of sludge wave on glimmora so it doesnt become set up fodder for Gholdengo or Kingambit.
You should also drop either spike or rocks (I would recommend spike since you probably wont be able to set up more than once) and replace with energy ball to help it a bit with tusk and Hsamurott.

Your kingambit is minimum speed, while this isn't exactly bad, it means you do lose to faster gambit sets running low kick, which you should keep in mind.

Great tusk is your main spinner, which mean it would be switch in multiple times a game. Booster energy isn't the best item here as you can be very easily force out with wake or iron val and waste the booster. Leftover or heavy duty is probably better here. Also as a spinner it need to beat gholdengo, which your set have no way to hit air balloon set, and does not OHKO defensive set reliably.
252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gholdengo: 320-378 (84.6 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Try knock off instead of ice spinner, and headlong rush instead of earthquake. While headlong rush does drop your defenses, the damage boost break a lot of important threshold. Knock off is just a very good generic move.
252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 234-276 (80.9 - 95.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 280-330 (96.8 - 114.1%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 236 HP / 0 Def Kingambit: 366-432 (91.5 - 108%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 236 HP / 0 Def Kingambit: 440-518 (110 - 129.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 192+ Def Toxapex: 236-282 (77.6 - 92.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 252 HP / 192+ Def Toxapex: 284-336 (93.4 - 110.5%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Samurott-Hisui: 258-304 (80.3 - 94.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Samurott-Hisui: 309-364 (96.2 - 113.3%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowking-Galar: 356-420 (90.3 - 106.5%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowking-Galar: 426-504 (108.1 - 127.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

There are obviously more cases, but I think you get my point. Also if you run ice spinner still, then tera ice would be better than tera ground.

-1 252 Atk Protosynthesis Tera Ice Great Tusk Ice Spinner vs. 252 HP / 248+ Def Landorus-Therian: 352-420 (92.1 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Protosynthesis Tera Ice Great Tusk Ice Spinner vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Multiscale Dragonite: 356-420 (110.2 - 130%) -- guaranteed OHKO

If you plan to pivot with Glowking, I recommend heavy duty boot over leftover since slack off+regenerator is more than enough healing to keep your glowking healthy.

Something I notice about your team is that they are too slow. Your team lacks recovery outside of glowking and zapdos, and with every mon being as slow as they are, your team won't last very long against offensive teams.

Keep experiment around and try new things, you will learn a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)